4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gotemwill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

I have a 1954 Williams Big League Baseball machine that I am repairing. The pitching mech does not work and and I have not been successful in repairing it. I'm wondering if anyone may have one from a parts game they would sell or if anyone would be willing to repair the one I have. I've looked on the internet in most of the normal places and have been unable to find one. I believe the mech may have been used through 55 or 56 on other games. I also have a complete baseball playfield out of a 1957 Williams baseball game. I could use to trade or sell if somebody is interested.Thanks for any feedback you guys may have.

#2 4 years ago

Contact Steve at The Pinball Resource. If he is unable to help you, he might direct you to the right place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/william-s-54-big-league-baseball-pitching-mech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.