(Topic ID: 298190)

Will you ever consider buying a NIB JJP pin?

By megalo17

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 77 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by JohnJ1366
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Will you consider buying a JJP pin in the future?”

• Yes. Playfield damage is overrated IMO. 33 votes
    11%
  • Yes. Eric’s and Pat’s designs are too good to pass up. 31 votes
    11%
  • No. Jack insinuating that pf damage is caused by the customer was the last straw. 114 votes
    39%
  • Maybe. Depends on if they fix the QC issues. 111 votes
    38%

(289 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

timgunn-tim.gif
1C2C8B70-D30C-4666-909B-8C365D766AC3.gif
Yoda Popcorn (resized).jpg

There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Let me sum up my thoughts about JJP:
I hate craptastic Mirco playfields.
I love Lawlor and Ritchie layouts.
I hate Jack’s ignorant statements.
I love over the top sound, art, lights, rules.
I hate sneaky warranty changes.
I love fun licenses like Pirates, Toy Story, GnR, etc.
I hate having to pay for fixes (woz light boards, hobbit habitrails, GnR playfields) which should be free.
I love games that maintain or appreciate in value.
So yea - I hate them and I love them.

Nailed it.

Jack's statements about the customer possibly causing the damaged playfields was the last straw for me, so I cancelled my GnR LE order. Won't be buying Toy Story either, without actually proof the issue has been resolved, and that seems very unlikely. Proof would be something like going with a different PF company.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Theme and gameplay are king. Playfield chips are like... what? Who cares, a steel ball is smashing this shit all day long.
Although there's a faction of pinball fans who want their machines not played and more like trophies so, maybe they get upset about that. Looks like about 40% of pinside types do anyways.

JJP *loves* people like you.

Your attitude is why they don't give a shit about fixing the issue. If they did, they would have fixed it years ago.

Of course there are others who feel the same way that you do. Those are the type of people who would buy a new upper end BMW and not complain when the clearcoat fails in a few months. After all, the car drives just fine!

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

What if all those damaged and chipping playfields are actually the owners' fault?! I cannot believe this is Jack's defense.

Not his defense, more of an observation or scenario. People want explanation and dialogue with JJP, but wonder why they are silent most of the time. This is why, people make their own interpretations and state them as fact or twist what was actually stated.

At about 23:40 of that interview jack states there may be some instances where people may have done something to cause some playfield damage.

This is a probability as there are people taking heat guns, superglue and a slew of other “tricks” as a solution to a problem. Whenever a consumer begins unauthorized repair, the consumer gambles their warranties and removes liability from a company.

With all that said, it’s not necessarily a consumers fault a problem may exist, it would be a consumers fault/problem if conditions worsen after an attempted unauthorized repair. One could argue that there had to be an issue in the first place for a repair to be attempted. All those situations would be independent and up to powers other that pinside to decide what is right/wrong.

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Not his defense, more of an observation or scenario. People want explanation and dialogue with JJP, but wonder why they are silent most of the time. This is why, people make their own interpretations and state them as fact or twist what was actually stated.
At about 23:40 of that interview jack states there may be some instances where people may have done something to cause some playfield damage.
This is a probability as there are people taking heat guns, superglue and a slew of other “tricks” as a solution to a problem. Whenever a consumer begins unauthorized repair, the consumer gambles their warranties and removes liability from a company.
With all that said, it’s not necessarily a consumers fault a problem may exist, it would be a consumers fault/problem if conditions worsen after an attempted u authorized repair. One could argue that there had to be an issue in the first place for a repair to be attempted. All those situations would be independent and up to powers other that pinside to decide what is right/wrong.

The potential for someone to have damaged their playfield under your scenario would not have happened if there wasn't an issue with the JJP playfields in the first place. Jack made no reference to that, as he never even indicated that there was any kind of problem to begin with.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I hate having to pay for fixes (woz light boards, hobbit habitrails, GnR playfields) which should be free.

As RobT said you nailed it.

I'm surprised Jack didn't at least say something along the lines of "We know there was a problem with some playfields and are doing our best to correct the issue. We want to offer our customers the best quality and what we've seen on some games is not acceptable". Instead he blames the customers for the issue? Just completely bizarre and what I would call a "sales limiting move". If that was Jack's goal it worked as now some people are cancelling their orders over the comments.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

The potential for someone to have damaged their playfield under your scenario would not have happened if there wasn't an issue with the JJP playfields in the first place. Jack made no reference to that, as he never even indicated that there was any kind of problem to begin with.

Yep, read my post….I stated that.

Although jack didn’t spell that out, the point of my post was to correct false statements being made. Jack also didn’t make reference that there wasn’t an issue with JJP to begin with. He stated his observations with a hypothesis.

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

As a GNR owner, this post nailed it.

I’ve actually had good support from JJP with my GNR. And just when I was over my chipped (repaired) playfield, jack has to come flick my testicles with that comment. Either punch me in the nuts or leave me alone. And offering me a discounted playfield (from the same defective manufacturer mind you) like you’re doing me a favor? Please…
1C2C8B70-D30C-4666-909B-8C365D766AC3.gif1C2C8B70-D30C-4666-909B-8C365D766AC3.gif

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Those are the type of people who would buy a new upper end BMW and not complain when the clearcoat fails in a few months. After all, the car drives just fine!

It's funny you bring up the auto clearcoat cause I was gonna mention people like that. I have literally seen a person with a $90,000 car give no shits about the paintjob not being perfect.

The echo chamber has spoken repeatedly about this so if the echo chamber has any true power JJP should be out of business in a few weeks.

#59 2 years ago

Will be interesting to see how sales go when their next title comes out.

As long as the climate is still pre-buy based on theme and 3 or 4 pictures nothing will change.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Whenever a consumer begins unauthorized repair, the consumer gambles their warranties and removes liability from a company.
With all that said, it’s not necessarily a consumers fault a problem may exist, it would be a consumers fault/problem if conditions worsen after an attempted unauthorized repair.

What would be considered an “authorized repair?” Because nothing to my knowledge, besides an inadequate post and washer kit, has been offered up by JJP! Excuse me if the metal washers that were originally installed were quickly removed after paint and clear was bursting out the sides after 140 plays. Contrary to how all the JJP defenders want to frame the situation, we’re not all collectors who want to admire our flawless pins. We want to put some serious games on them, and see just how far we can progress!

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I'm the same way, if I ever do go NIB again it will be a Premium. Even if I go used, to be honest. But with prices where they are, I'd have to sell a couple games and, well, i dislike doing that....

You get used to it after having to do it a bunch of times to make ends meet. I haven't ever kept any game longer than 2 years or so, except Crescendo, and the only reason it's still around is I put more work and money (wife and I repainted the entire playfield ourselves, and had it clearcoated) into it than I'll ever get back out of it. I think this is year 6 or 7 for Crescendo.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

What would be considered an “authorized repair?” Because nothing to my knowledge, besides an inadequate post and washer kit, has been offered up by JJP! Excuse me if the metal washers that were originally installed were quickly removed after paint and clear was bursting out the sides after 140 plays. Contrary to how all the JJP defenders want to frame the situation, we’re not all collectors who want to admire our flawless pins. We want to put some serious games on them, and see just how far we can progress!

I think you answered your own question. I also believe your statement about “JJP defenders” can be argued from both sides regarding “framing the situation.” That’s why it’s critical to not “frame” any situation and strictly evaluate the facts and statements.

I am with you as with most owners, we want to put some serious plays on our pins. I, along with all owners don’t want issues and when issues arise, we want them fixed, we want to be made whole. With that said, jumping in with the mob bad mouthing and making false statements doesn’t help the situation. It doesn’t make JJP want to make more public statements. The best course of action is to be patient, be respectful, don’t label people you don’t agree with and don’t make assumptions.

A large portion of this hobby wants to be buddy-buddy when things are going smooth. When an issue arises and they don’t receive instant satisfaction, they want to ditch the buddy-buddy stance and side with a corporate/judicial stance. Can’t have it both ways. They want to make fast food analogies with simple $10 meals or make carguments that compare with billion dollar companies. Making those comparisons is apples and oranges, some similarities but totally different animals.

I believe these issues will be resolved. I have bought 9 NIB JJPs, 8 of them used on route, I had lots of issues and everyone of those resolved, some took awhile but I was made whole. I elected to be patient, respectful and factual.

Don’t loose sight of how great/fun this hobby is as a whole, don’t forget it’s a small community that eats its own. People/companies come and go in pinball, the ones who stay have integrity and respect.

#63 2 years ago

JJP is smart not to stand behind their product so I will follow that example and do the same. No nib JJP and no interest in a used JJP either quite honestly. There are so many options out there why would I? Let the Suckers buy them and complain after the fact.

#64 2 years ago

Not as long as it says mirco on the playfield.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Will you ever consider buying a NIB JJP pin?

Yes, but more cautiously in the future.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

With that said, jumping in with the mob bad mouthing and making false statements doesn’t help the situation. It doesn’t make JJP want to make more public statements. The best course of action is to be patient, be respectful, don’t label people you don’t agree with…

Not sure who you’re referring to about “bad mouthing.” If you’re saying that by calling people “JJP defenders” then I’m bad-mouthing them, I’m guilty as charged. It quite literally meant “people who defend JJP.” I have stuck to the facts from the get go. Respect isn’t given, it’s earned, and at this point, after Jack’s statement, it’s fading fast.

#67 2 years ago

I will buy, and I think most people will too (in spite of what they say on this poll) huge sell out of GnR and raised prices are any indication.

I asked my dealer about both LZ and Mando LE but they were completely sold out, Spooky sold a large number (maybe not complete) but a large number of games without a game play video.

People are buying pins due to a theme like GnR or LZ etc. I see people say BTTF take my money, they don't care if the game is any good or if there is a problem with the PF they are saying take my money. Same with other themes. If JJP did Harry Potter it would be a mad rush to the CEs. I mean a complete sell out in 60 minutes.

#68 2 years ago

Everyone says "no more JJP" but the second they announce a new game most of you will stand in line to buy, pins are addictive ...

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Not sure who you’re referring to about “bad mouthing.” If you’re saying that by calling people “JJP defenders” then I’m bad-mouthing them, I’m guilty as charged. It quite literally meant “people who defend JJP.” I have stuck to the facts from the get go. Respect isn’t given, it’s earned, and at this point, after Jack’s statement, it’s fading fast.

It is a general statement, not directed to any one individual. It’s not encoded or has any underlying meaning, its directed to several individuals.

Your statement that “JJP defenders” is you bad mouthing (people/experience you don’t know) is exactly the meaning of my post, emotional response instead of factual.

You are correct, respect is earned, I stated my purchases and experiences, hence the respect. That is factual. What’s your purchases and direct experience with JJP, do you have any? More than GNR? Why slander or negatively group pinsiders for their experiences? The GNR issue is an open and ongoing issue, the final outcome hasn’t come to light.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Nailed it.
Jack's statements about the customer possibly causing the damaged playfields was the last straw for me, so I cancelled my GnR LE order. Won't be buying Toy Story either, without actually proof the issue has been resolved, and that seems very unlikely. Proof would be something like going with a different PF company.

Jack has put his foot in his mouth so many times now over the years that I’m starting to question his intellect. And maybe even his integrity.

He’s a likable guy, and was a true leader in the hobby for at least a decade on the east coast. He advocated for the buying public and influenced Stern in important ways.

He started JJP - and I’m glad he did - and single handedly supercharged the entire hobby.

But damnit he’s said some really dumb ass things about his product and his buyers, and he should be ashamed of himself. Wake the fuck up Jack.

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I will buy, and I think most people will too (in spite of what they say on this poll) huge sell out of GnR and raised prices are any indication.

GNR came out when the govt was still handing out money and people had nothing to do... prices on all kinds of things shot up.

My guess would be the economic climate and certainly the "take my money sight unseen" buyer pool will be way smaller next go around.

#72 2 years ago
Quoted from Briks-707:

I just took delivery of my GnR this week on the condition from my distrib that he would take care of any issues, even a playfield swap down the road if needed. I wouldn’t have bought this machine without an insurance policy so to speak as the factory warranty appears worthless.

Who is your distro sounds fair and legit to me.

#73 2 years ago

The poll options are a little too leading. I prefer a “yes” or “no”.

I’ve purchased 2 JJP NIB. An original ECLEWoZ and GNRLE. Both games are special in their own way. Both have quality issues, lighting for WOZ and Playfields for GNR.

I’ve said many times, JJP has a quality problem and huge customer relations problem. I hope they can remedy these. I’m really discouraged by the customer relation issues, but they can still turn the ship around and fix the problem.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

It's funny you bring up the auto clearcoat cause I was gonna mention people like that. I have literally seen a person with a $90,000 car give no shits about the paintjob not being perfect.

Exactly, and that's why I said that I know that there are people out there like you who don't really care about PF chipping (because it doesn't impact how the game plays).

The difference is that while there are certainly people who own $90k cars that don't really care about what their paint/clearcoat looks like, at least the car maker will make it right for the people who *do* give a shit if their clearcoat fails. The same can't be said for JJP.

And despite JJP getting away with this like they have (going back to at least 2019), people will reach a breaking point and will actually stop buying these potentially defective products, especially at these crazy prices.

#75 2 years ago

Never owned one and probably never will.

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Exactly, and that's why I said that I know that there are people out there like you who don't really care about PF chipping (because it doesn't impact how the game plays).

For what its worth, if I had a broken mech that impacted gameplay and they treated me like doodoo I would be livid and ranting in threads like this constantly. When I have had issues they fixed them but that was 2016-2018 JJP not current JJP.

I do think the actual solution that most people want is a plug-n-play populated playfield. That seems like it just isn't possible for JJP for many reasons, even if it would be the best answer for those with these issues.

The second best issue is just sending out new PFs, but obviously that isn't ideal for most people either.

So it's a lose-lose situation for JJP and the folks who got burnt by bad product. You are all entitled to being pissed off and never buying from them again.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

It is a general statement, not directed to any one individual. It’s not encoded or has any underlying meaning, its directed to several individuals.
Your statement that “JJP defenders” is you bad mouthing (people/experience you don’t know) is exactly the meaning of my post, emotional response instead of factual.
You are correct, respect is earned, I stated my purchases and experiences, hence the respect. That is factual. What’s your purchases and direct experience with JJP, do you have any? More than GNR? Why slander or negatively group pinsiders for their experiences? The GNR issue is an open and ongoing issue, the final outcome hasn’t come to light.

Didn’t realize this is a “how many pins have you bought” sausage contest… As stated in the first sentence of this thread, I’ve owned two NIB JJP’s. If the final outcome of the Pirates clearcoat saga is any indication, then I’m outta luck again, hence the lack of respect. Bad mouthing? Laughable…

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Didn’t realize this is a “how many pins have you bought” sausage contest

You've been on Pinside for 6 years.....

Bro. It's ALWAYS a sausage contest here.

#79 2 years ago

Ide buy a 1950’s bagatelle b4 a JJP

#80 2 years ago

Never! What’s the next theme again?
Not that I am considering it… what is it though?
Toy Story?! What a cool theme!

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

For what its worth, if I had a broken mech that impacted gameplay and they treated me like doodoo I would be livid and ranting in threads like this constantly. When I have had issues they fixed them but that was 2016-2018 JJP not current JJP.
I do think the actual solution that most people want is a plug-n-play populated playfield. That seems like it just isn't possible for JJP for many reasons, even if it would be the best answer for those with these issues.
The second best issue is just sending out new PFs, but obviously that isn't ideal for most people either.
So it's a lose-lose situation for JJP and the folks who got burnt by bad product. You are all entitled to being pissed off and never buying from them again.

I can't disagree with what you are saying here, which of course actually sucks.

The thing that pisses me off more than any of it, though, is the fact that this issue has been going on for years, and they still haven't resolved it.

I do appreciate the discussion and not taking personal offense to a differing point of view.

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:Didn’t realize this is a “how many pins have you bought” sausage contest… As stated in the first sentence of this thread, I’ve owned two NIB JJP’s. If the final outcome of the Pirates clearcoat saga is any indication, then I’m outta luck again, hence the lack of respect. Bad mouthing? Laughable…

There is no contest, just creditability to experience. Stop with the emotions and go with the facts. I truly think you’d be happier but I don’t know you so who am I to say. Some people just aren’t satisfied within reason and make mountains out of mole hills.

Quoted from megalo17:

calling people “JJP defenders” then I’m bad-mouthing them, I’m guilty as charged.

By your own admission, you are bad mouthing.

#83 2 years ago

If they make POTC = yes. Anything else = no.

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I would encourage everyone to listen to what Jack *actually* said in the interview. He didn’t say the cause of every PF issue is because of the customer.
As to your ChickFilA hypothetical - there’s no way I would deny myself those delicious little nuggets because of one idiot employee who would be fired on the spot for saying something so stupid. Nor will I deny myself the fun of buying a Toy Story or Back to
the Future and selling it for +/- what I paid for it. My money, my choice. Feel free to label me whatever you want, I don’t care.

Did I say "every" ? Re-reading my post, I didn't see that word anywhere. Feel free to explain your interpretation of my post. I'd love to read it.

There are PF issues, and they've been around for YEARS. Blows me away the main visual component of a game is in craptastic production, and this community just burns through money to buy more craptastic products. You do what you want with your money - burn it in a fireplace or incinerator. I never said you can't do what you want with your money. I am insinuating you're getting sub-par products for potentially the highest prices historically in this industry, and that's just sad. There are lines that get drawn, and I know what side I am on. I prefer my artwork to stay on my PFs, and adding $0.15 washers and charging a couple hundred shy of $10K for a baseline "minimal level of the tier list" product and it be crap is ridiculous and insulting to this community.

#85 2 years ago

I’ll never say never, but it’s not gonna be anytime soon. My Dialed In needed some tweaks out of the box which is to be expected with any game (cheers Lloyd!), but was fun as hell. I’m not crazy about the way JJPs shoot but it’s not a deal breaker for me. (Those Stern flippers are just throwing shade on so many of their competitors, nothing else feels quite right). It’s just so weird to see a company shrug off issues like this and continue to send out products that cost 5 figures that they know are defective. And for people to continue to buy them. Does this happen in other industries or hobbies?

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

There is no contest, just creditability to experience. Stop with the emotions and go with the facts. I truly think you’d be happier but I don’t know you so who am I to say. Some people just aren’t satisfied within reason and make mountains out of mole hills.

By your own admission, you are bad mouthing.

Hey Bud, sorry if my experience isn’t credible in your eyes. Really ruins my day… Maybe you should stop projecting and actually read the posts before gracing us with your poetic prose… This thread was created simply to see the numbers, and they speak, not that anyone that matters is listening.

Quoted from Frax:

You've been on Pinside for 6 years.....
Bro. It's ALWAYS a sausage contest here.

Bahaha! I also still haven’t learned to stop feeding the troll…

#87 2 years ago
Quoted from megalo17:

Hey Bud, sorry if my experience isn’t credible in your eyes. Really ruins my day… Maybe you should stop projecting and actually read the posts before gracing us with your poetic prose… This thread was created simply to see the numbers, and they speak, not that anyone that matters is listening.

Bahaha! I also still haven’t learned to stop feeding the troll…

Just stop megalo, you don’t get it.

#88 2 years ago

I’d like to get a GNR, but as long as it has a Mirco Playfield in it, I am passing on it, new or used. I am really hoping someday they come out with a new version that has a different playfield manufacturer in it. I’d buy one of those. If not, no biggie, there will be something else that I’m sure will catch my eye.

#89 2 years ago

The big if I can't get out of mind it this.

If the GnR playfield issue is fixed or has a limited number of failures and all these people bailing on buying one (pinside folks) the price will skyrocket after being proved out they work, and are not chipping etc.

Did the pinside crew (mob) rip on POTC to the point of no one buying them, and now with so few the price is way up there?

#90 2 years ago

As some have already said, when the new game is announced, there will be a feeding frenzy to secure all the CEs....no matter how much they cost. Thanks to GNR, JJP now has global recognition and a legion of new fans. Hell, he even appeared on the BBC news channel.

No one can stop the JJP Juggernaut....might as well hop on board.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

If they make a theme that's a must have for me OG or franchise then Yes. I've had pooling and light chipping in spots with Stern, nothing major but it didn't bother me. JJP #7 Blade Runner. I'm in for an LE.

If they make Blade Runner I’ll buy the CE!!!

#94 2 years ago

No more for me thanks, I'm driving!

#95 2 years ago

I will never buy a NIB JJP ever again. My GnR CE has less than 200 plays on it. Even If I can buy a new playfield its going to be really expensive to swap it out.

#96 2 years ago

I'll never say never...
but several things would have to change.

1) Jerky Jack would need to be replaced as head of company along with his family/daughter. Sorry; while I don't feel his daughter is a source of problems... I just don't trust the apple given the distance from the tree.

2) They would need to demonstrate no wide spread quality issues for at least three games.

3) They'd need to demonstrate "customer orientation" for several pins.

I don't see any of these occurring much less all of them; so I believe never is a reasonable bet.

Quoted from Briks-707:

my distrib that he would take care of any issues, even a playfield swap down the road if needed. I wouldn’t have bought this machine without an insurance policy so to speak as the factory warranty appears worthless.

Did you get that in written contract form? With the owner's signature?
Sounds like snake oil to me...

#97 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I'll never say never...
but several things would have to change.
1) Jerky Jack would need to be replaced as head of company along with his family/daughter. Sorry; while I don't feel his daughter is a source of problems... I just don't trust the apple given the distance from the tree.
2) They would need to demonstrate no wide spread quality issues for at least three games.
3) They'd need to demonstrate "customer orientation" for several pins.
I don't see any of these occurring much less all of them; so I believe never is a reasonable bet.

1 He's not head of the company any longer
2 3 games? So you're saying 9 years?? lol
3 Yes they need to implement a better support network.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

1 He's not head of the company any longer

Incorrect. When he's pictured with SR... in a press jacket... he's still a figure head. I don't give a crap if he's not drawing a salary or calling the day-to-day shots.

Quoted from Yelobird:

2 3 games? So you're saying 9 years?? lol

Absolutely. They've screwed customers at least that long on the last three games with clear issues.

Quoted from Yelobird:

3 Yes they need to implement a better support network.

Not a network problem.. they appear to have LTG.
The problem is the general FU attitude the whole company has.
I don't see them fixing this any time soon.... at least until 1) is fully implemented on all fronts.

#99 2 years ago

I have to reiterate what Damonator said as that post truly nailed it for me as well.

Like SKB, I’ve had good experiences with the JJP games I’ve bought recently.

After the Hobbit saga, and DI reveal I went away from JJP for years.

You never say “never”, because i did back then.

#100 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Theme and gameplay are king. Playfield chips are like... what? Who cares, a steel ball is smashing this shit all day long.
Although there's a faction of pinball fans who want their machines not played and more like trophies so, maybe they get upset about that. Looks like about 40% of pinside types do anyways.

prob the dumbest comment i'll read all day

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pin Monk
Plastics
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairmount, IN
$ 60.00
Hardware
Pin Parts
Hardware
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 649.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Interactive
$ 130.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ardmore, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 114 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-you-ever-consider-buying-a-nib-jjp-pin/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.