30%
  • Maybe in more popular arcades 15 votes
    50%
  • Only as part of a museum 0 votes
  • No chance 6 votes
    20%

(30 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 12 years ago

I initially thought Jack was mainly going for the home collector market, but now he has come up front and said he is equally shooting for both collectors and operators. Do you think places that already have some of the latest Stern titles will follow the yellow brick road and offer WOZ to play? Will the fact that WOZ is new and innovative entice operators to make the $6500 investment?

#2 12 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Will the fact that WOZ is new and innovative entice operators to make the $6500 investment?

I believe he mentioned he's going with the Lease model and sale after lease is up so up front investment may not be required...

#3 12 years ago

Lease could be a nice option if it includes all the replacement parts like an auto lease...

#4 12 years ago

There is a lease option for Ops. I believe it is something like $1800 down and $100/month for 12 or 18 months. Leased machines will be serviced and maintained by JJP subcontractors, to make sure he gets them back in good, sellable condition.

#5 12 years ago

If the game sells well in the home market (and signs are definitely pointing in that direction), then JJP should easily be able to lease the games. How much of a share is the company asking?

#6 12 years ago

I like this thinking outside the box.

#7 12 years ago

my buddies is going out on location the first week of ownership he tells me..lmao i don't think i'd go that route. each to his own. i told him play it for at least 2 or 3 weeks, just to enjoy it and see if any bugs need worked out.

#8 12 years ago

I could see it at good arcades.

#9 12 years ago

Arcades!?!What arcades!!with that said I know 2 guys in NYC who are gonna route WoZ when it drops.Scott

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-woz-be-a-popular-find-in-the-wild and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.