Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by RCA1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Should I make a sign?”

• Wave that sign proudly! 14 votes
      48%
    • Get a fucking life! 15 votes
      52%

(29 votes)

#1 11 years ago

So I was driving back from Lowes today and went by walmart and noticed something. A large lady was standing on the corner with a sign that read "Will work for food" and I got to thinking...
    Why not make my own sign since more or less it seems I work for pinball machines anyway.Just a thought, Ive included a poll for you ultra geeky pinheads.

#2 11 years ago

Bump for a cool post. I needed a chuckle and just got it!!!!

#3 11 years ago

I expected some members to be throwing mud at me by now! You guys suck! Anybody with HBO watching the fight tonight? Pacquio, cant spell, verse ?

#4 11 years ago

wear 3 piece suit and talk on your newest rev I phone while doing it. At least they are more likely to stop to talk to you then the fake POS people out there begging now a days.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from sb80:

Anybody with HBO watching the fight tonight?

Yes, but i believe you have to pay for it even if you have HBO. I'm watching it free online. Not a boxing fan, just interested in the fight.

#6 11 years ago

I remember watching some 20/20 (I think it was 20/20) show years ago. They featured pan handlers...I think New York ...Chicago, Detroit? No matter not important. Anyway, on the show they said some of these people (the phony ones) were making like $100k a year!!!!! Tax free!!!

Unreal!!!

#7 11 years ago

Sometimes I see the craigslist ad that states will trade my services for a pinball machine. If I ever have a need for leaf proof gutters I may take someone up on that offer

PS. If I ever saw that sign I'd give some money.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from BriGuy5:

Yes, but i believe you have to pay for it even if you have HBO. I'm watching it free online. Not a boxing fan, just interested in the fight.

Same here. Best fight I ever seen was when Nolan Ryan got Robin Ventura in the headlock and began to pound his head.Lates 80s rangers verse whitesox. Nobody was expecting that.

#9 11 years ago

What the F, Bradley won?!?!?!?!?!?! My god.. boxing is so stupid

#10 11 years ago

I'd be right there with you holding the sign! -Aaron

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from JDub1006:

I see the craigslist ad that states will trade my services for a pinball machine

Have seen a similar ad on CL. Usually asks about building decks, etc. in return for pins. Wonder if he ever gets any?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-work-for-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.