Screenshot_20220228-154437 (resized).png
064AC0AA-69A4-4DCA-B21C-76E5F619ACB5 (resized).jpeg
8E53D70D-062A-4D7A-9AD9-6ACA96DDE60F.gif
7CAB9F94-EAF1-46C4-BFBE-CDFD3FC89E6B.gif
49E360A9-4373-4D46-9ABE-1EEE72B7D003.gif
A28C64BB-D005-4545-9A92-D4B955C572F1 (resized).jpeg
86196C4F-163E-4334-AF67-1E5C0DBA7025.gif
28DA42F1-B106-449C-8D1E-2A36676B7DAB (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#94 2 years ago

Not quite convinced to buy another but makes me a little sad I sold mine a while back, before heist. It’s clearly going to get more p3s in some peoples homes and then they’ll have the module sales to a bunch of existing customers. The more modules made the more interesting the equation gets… I still don’t think you’ll see a lot of individual modules for sale any time soon but it will be interesting if the market gets to that point. One of my factors for selling was the realization that while each module was ‘only’ 1500 or 2500 or 3k.. if you do want to sell it down the road it’s turning into a big investment and could be difficult to sell it all together to a buyer. Or you’re likely to take a bigger hit on pricing. I love the concept but it’s hard for me to see 25k wrapped up in a pin that’s not a pristine taffgold where it’s a super desirable pin that is holding value or appreciating. Potential buyers for $25k of p3 and games limits the buyers pool quite a bit.

All that said - uhf is one of my top 5 movies, wish I could play this pin when it comes out w/out going to tpf

#102 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I can see that... but you obviously look at things like you want to get money back out.
I'm more of a buy it to enjoy it with no plans at all to sell.
Infact; I haven't sold a single pin I've owned. Yes; I'm out of room, but that's why the P3 is my jam.
I get 4-5games for the price of one in my line-up.
Honestly; For me 25k wrapped up in one machine is a don't care as it'll be the wife's problem to dispose of my toys when I'm gone.
My next game is Weird Al... then maybe Ill get Heist. I've gotten behind due the stock market during Pandemic and now with Putin bumblefunking the world economy... I don't see being able to afford both right now.

I hear ya — I was super excited for the p3 and figured it would stay a long time/forever. Problem was I got impatient as there was only lexy CL and then CCR which initially I really wasn’t enjoying (before they revamped the code massively). It was seeming like a lotta $$ in at that point w/out a game I really loved and long Dev times.

At this point though -you’ve got nick who made a bunch of small games + now doing his own module, heist, weird Al.. and the teams been growing so games are getting better and built faster. All great things and make this platform very enticing

The one thing that’s missing for me is a more adult /gritty type of game and/or using cinematic graphics on the screen vs the drawn art. Everything so far is very family friendly (minus maybe the beer drinking in lexy)- which is great but doesn’t scratch my itch

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,700 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Round Rock, TX
$ 11,800.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
8,499 (OBO)
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

11,999 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mbecker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-weird-al-help-you-purchase-a-p3-?tu=Mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.