(Topic ID: 254776)

Will we see a new pin from American Pinball in 2020?

By Krupps4

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will people have a new pin from American Pinball in their home in 2020?”

• Yes 39 votes
      89%
    • No 5 votes
      11%

(44 votes)

#1 4 years ago

Now that we know American Pinball is making a redemption game, do you think there will be a new pin available from American Pinball for delivery in 2020?

#2 4 years ago

Yup but it better be an above average license and have good art.

#3 4 years ago

Yes, that's the plan.

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

It sounds like their redemption game is pretty far along, not that they can't work on two things at once. Anyway, I hope so.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from VALIS666:

It sounds like their redemption game is pretty far along, not that they can't work on two things at once.

In the new building they can do two things at once.

I wonder if they'll start producing the redemption game in the new building, to give time to move pinball construction to the new building ? Just speculation on my part. But it would give time to get everything rolling.

LTG : )

#7 4 years ago

Hope so. So far I'm loving AP.

#8 4 years ago

Has there been any pics or further info on this redemption game?

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

Has there been any pics or further info on this redemption game?

I’ve seen the redemption game, it’s still in prototype phase and was to be unveiled soon. It’s supposed to be built along with pin 3 and provide a different revenue stream. Unfortunately I did not see the new pin. It think there will be 2 separate divisions: American Pinball and American Arcade.

#10 4 years ago

I know I’m a broken record but I would really love to see a Houdini update soon too, maybe along side the redemption game ?

#11 4 years ago

I love Houdini and Oktoberfest so much I am in on their 3rd pin.

#12 4 years ago

Pin #3 will be 2020 and is coming along nicely

2 months later
    #13 4 years ago

That sounds good. Maybe 1st quarter of 2020 ?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-we-see-a-new-pin-from-american-pinball-in-2020?hl=dandandan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.