(Topic ID: 307510)

Will we ever see another Wide-body game?

By pinfarmer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by oldbaby
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will we ever see another Wide-body game?”

• Yes 35 votes
      56%
    • No 12 votes
      19%
    • maybe 15 votes
      24%

(62 votes)

#1 2 years ago

With Pirates being the last widebody will we ever see another? It was a good argument that they are floaty and slow.
    Besides with current demand and pricing I don't think they NEED to.

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

With Hobbit being the last widebody will we ever see another?

You mean like Pirates of the Caribbean ? I'd say yes. After Pirates I'd say no.

LTG : )

#3 2 years ago

Not from jjp or stern.

#4 2 years ago

Whoops. POTC doesn't count cause no one got any.

#5 2 years ago

With where prices are today, I think we will get one. Most likely will be a CGC remake though.

#6 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinfarmer:

Whoops. POTC doesn't count cause no one got any.

Actually quite a few out there. I've got one, probably not much longer.

#7 2 years ago

Alien is in production now

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from EaglePin:

Alien is in production now

Alien is a great game. Pinball Brothers did a great job bringing it back. We had a blast playing it at the Saratoga Silverball!

Quoted from LTG:

Actually quite a few out there. I've got one, probably not much longer.

Hope you get some good money for it, Lloyd. Seems like the only compensation you’ll get from JJP

#9 2 years ago

Alien was the first thing that popped into my mind. I’m sure another will come, maybe in the form of a remake.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Alien was the first thing that popped into my mind. I’m sure another will come,

Queen ?

#11 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Queen ?

Not really a Queen fan, but I have no doubt that title would be a huge success and I can only imagine the concert vibe that could be delivered in a widebody.

#12 2 years ago

Does PB Aliens count?

#13 2 years ago

SPACE INVADERS ONLY

#14 2 years ago

I hope so. I enjoy wide body games. Williams Indiana Jones, Demolition Man and JJP POTC are some of my favorite games

#15 2 years ago

21st Century Paragon yes please.

#16 2 years ago

WOZ - fast, not floaty, kickass widebody that makes the most out of the extra space. Mic drop….

#17 2 years ago

Isn’t there going to be a 10th anniversary WOZ remake ?

#18 2 years ago

My 2nd homebrew ET is wpc wide body dimensions. There is hope yet.

#19 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Not really a Queen fan, but I have no doubt that title would be a huge success and I can only imagine the concert vibe that could be delivered in a widebody.

With those leaked photos I think Queen will bomb, hopefully they go back to the drawing board on the art package.

Quoted from titanpenguin:

With where prices are today, I think we will get one. Most likely will be a CGC remake though.

I think we will eventually get both an Indiana Jones remake and a Twilight Zone remake. Just looks at where the price points are on those two incredible machines, neither of them are floaty at all, they are both fast and mean and true top players. It’s only a matter of time, though could be 5 or more years away.

#20 2 years ago

The question is: will we see a widebody after Queen?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-we-ever-see-another-wide-body-game?hl=arcyallen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.