New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 267092)

Will we ever get an Ozzy pin?

By Charlemagne1987

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Jakusu
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DE6E0B87-DC85-4691-8F72-DCDE8E346448 (resized).jpeg

#1 6 months ago

With pretty much everything closed in the pinball world, it seems like a fun time to speculate. So I'm wondering...it looks like Led Zeppelin, Rush and Guns n Roses are possibly/probably on the horizon. Why the hell can't we get an Ozzy machine? The toys and artwork could be amazing. Bark at the Moon werewolf, a Crazy Train, an Ironman that's not Marvel, hell...there could even be an Ozzy figure biting the head off a bat though that might not be a good idea in the aftermath of the Coronavirus. All I'm saying is Give the Blizzard of Oz a chance.

#2 6 months ago

No

#3 6 months ago

As much as I love Black Sabbath, I would rather see an Ozzy pin.

I actually prefer Black Sabbath as a band, over Ozzy's solo career. They are my all time favorite band. But for a pinball machine, Ozzy would be a better potential for a pinball theme.

I used to want a Sabbath pin, but I gave it some thought recently.

The Black Sabbath history outside of the Ozzy albums is largely written OUT of the bands official history. Reason being is Sharon Osbourne owns the Black Sabbath rights and they only want to acknowledge and promote Ozzy. They would obviously NOT do it justice. No Dio era. No 'Born Again' demon baby. No Tony Martin tracks. For me, Sabbath goes beyond Ozzy.

So yes, I would like to see an Ozzy pin, and sure, include a few Sabbath tracks. But I would not be happy to see a Sabbath theme. They will not get it right. It has been commercialized enough by Sharon already. Plus they treat Bill Ward like shit.

#4 6 months ago
    DE6E0B87-DC85-4691-8F72-DCDE8E346448 (resized).jpeg
    #5 6 months ago

Heck yeah man give me that iron man !

#6 6 months ago

Ozzy would be a dream come true. I cannot imagine it would be hard to land the license. Please, please, please!!! Stern would be foolish not to lock it up ASAP! It’s real simple, when JJP sees how well GNR sells, they are going to be looking for their next music theme. Ozzy would sell more than, Metallica, Kiss, Aerosmith, Iron Maiden, Beatles and ACDC combined!! Yeah, yeah, I know............I got excited.

#7 6 months ago

no

#8 6 months ago

Maybe on his 100th birthday.

#9 6 months ago
    Quoted from SunnRAT:

As much as I love Black Sabbath, I would rather see an Ozzy pin.
    I actually prefer Black Sabbath as a band, over Ozzy's solo career. They are my all time favorite band. But for a pinball machine, Ozzy would be a better potential for a pinball theme.
    I used to want a Sabbath pin, but I gave it some thought recently.
    The Black Sabbath history outside of the Ozzy albums is largely written OUT of the bands official history. Reason being is Sharon Osbourne owns the Black Sabbath rights and they only want to acknowledge and promote Ozzy. They would obviously NOT do it justice. No Dio era. No 'Born Again' demon baby. No Tony Martin tracks. For me, Sabbath goes beyond Ozzy.
    So yes, I would like to see an Ozzy pin, and sure, include a few Sabbath tracks. But I would not be happy to see a Sabbath theme. They will not get it right. It has been commercialized enough by Sharon already. Plus they treat Bill Ward like shit.

I still like the idea of a "Snow Blind" multi ball where you have a Whirlwind style topper that blows white powder in your face when the mode starts.

#10 6 months ago

This is just "Crazy Train" talk.

#11 6 months ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

I still like the idea of a "Snow Blind" multi ball where you have a Whirlwind style topper that blows white powder in your face when the mode starts.

Soooo many ideas, but that's the tops, certainly.

#12 6 months ago

Aussie pin? yes please

#14 6 months ago

The ultimate JJP mod - Convert a WOZ to a BOZ?

The Blizzard of Ozz would be cool as hell

#15 6 months ago
    Quoted from Coindork:

Love it!

While we're at it, why not a Sweet Leaf mode: all the GI goes green and a smoke machine hotboxes the playfield. You have to hit your lit shots through the haze.

2 months later
    #16 4 months ago

Bring on Ozzy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Chance.............................................................

#17 4 months ago

Would have to have a shaker right!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 50.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Just 3D Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    € 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    YOYOKOPTER MODS
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 32.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 68.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 109.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 28.95
    Playfield - Protection
    Pinball Haus
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 9.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 30.40
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 7.95
    Cabinet - Other
    Arcade Upkeep
    Playfield - Protection
    COINTAKER.COM
    $ 79.99
    Apparel - Unisex
    PinShades
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 9,500.00
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside