(Topic ID: 16126)

Will this be the year Stern releases only two pins?

By jackal2001

11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jackal2001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

With the delay of AC/DC LEs going out, I was thinking this may be the year they stop rushing out three pins and only do two.
    This gives the designers, programmers, quality control, etc more time to do everything resulting in better pins.

#2 11 years ago

..Yes.

#3 11 years ago

Funny, I was just asking myself the same thing as well....

#4 11 years ago

Yep when you sell 5k plus of one machine it more than makes up for selling 3k of two titles.
    Gary must be very happy

#5 11 years ago

They have sold 5k ac/dc's already? Has that been confirmed?

#6 11 years ago

I agree, however, you know it is about making the cash to stay in business, so there will be 3.
    p

#7 11 years ago

They can't get 500 LEs out of the shop! How do you suppose they are selling 4500 Pros?? 5000 my ass.

#8 11 years ago

AC/DC now, Borg title in summertime, and Gomez/other designer in November or December.

#9 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

They can't get 500 LEs out of the shop! How do you suppose they are selling 4500 Pros?? 5000 my ass.

Have to agree. Hard to believe they had 4,500 pre orders of the pros...virtually impossible to believe. I sure hope it does well though. It is good for Stern to see that if they make a high quality game they will generate more sales...

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

AC/DC now, Borg title in summertime, and Gomez/other designer in November or December.

Well I remember when Ritchie was boasting his pin would be out before Christmas last year. 6 Months later we are finally seeing the LEs show up.

I know that Borg has finished on the Pro and is about 99% complete on the LE. I guess it just depends on how backed up they are on the AC/DC before they start getting ready for Borg's.

They may get the 3rd out this year but I wish they would only do two and do them right.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-this-be-the-year-stern-releases-only-two-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.