(Topic ID: 135089)

Will there ever be an updated Muhammad Ali pinball by Stern?

By tonyoz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by z28dan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    fark_UJwovIkc1yP_AjZUFQ36S0nXiDw.jpg
    #1 8 years ago

I know Stern released one in 1980, but can't see why this wouldn't work now.

LE's could be Thrilla in Manilla and Rumble in the Jungle.

Quite a few boxing movies out; the theme lends itself to great potential with toys.

#2 8 years ago

Who?

#3 8 years ago

No. Will not happen.

#4 8 years ago

It better not have a shaker!

#5 8 years ago

That was low.

And funny.

No, this will never happen.

#6 8 years ago

Draft dodger. No thanks

#7 8 years ago

Well...uh...stern already made one 35 years so you should probably boycott those pinkos!

#8 8 years ago

WHY?

#9 8 years ago

No, please do not make one.

#10 8 years ago

ummm wtf? hell no

#11 8 years ago

I highly doubt this would ever happen . Probably would not be a big seller either .

#12 8 years ago

How about a Mike Tyson pin where you purchase cars, mansions, whores, and white Bengal tigers until you go broke?

Pop-up bash toy of Robin Givens is only on LE version.

His squeaky speech call outs would be hysterical (but it wasn't me who said that!!)

#13 8 years ago

A new Ali? Sure, just as soon as he wins the belt back.

Hey.... How about a new Nugent??

Guns and camo and conspiracy theories and.....

#14 8 years ago

fark_UJwovIkc1yP_AjZUFQ36S0nXiDw.jpgfark_UJwovIkc1yP_AjZUFQ36S0nXiDw.jpg

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from JoelOmatik:

How about a Mike Tyson pin where you purchase cars, mansions, whores, and white Bengal tigers until you go broke?

Well yeah, that, and you would have all your money stolen by Don King and various other crooks.

#16 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well yeah, that, and you would have all your money stolen by Don King and various other crooks.

If you're going to incorporate the King into a pinball game, you should use this clip for jackpot animations.

#17 8 years ago

Here's your "updated" Ali....the only thing is, it plays a lot like the original...there could always be a champion pub remake! image.jpgimage.jpg

#18 8 years ago

Mine is signed by him with a COA. love playing it, it was my first solid state pinball ever.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-there-ever-be-an-updated-ali-pinball-by-stern and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.