10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Choggard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

They looked good Thanksgiving Day kicking those packers around..

#2 10 years ago

I hope.

Because two friends of mine split a $1000 bet on them in Vegas at 40. I declined to get into it. But I told them at the time I would have been all in on a piece of it to simply win their division or conference. I sure hope they win on that longshot.

#3 10 years ago

Anything is possible. They must curb the turnovers to beat the better teams.

#4 10 years ago

The real question is whether they can actually win a playoff game again.

#5 10 years ago

had they lost Thursday the answer would have been no because they would have been a game and a half behind the packers and then would have lost the head to head tie breaker. Detroit is a game up on the bears but actually two games when you factor in the fact that they beat the bears twice. they are a virtual lock to win the NFC north. it would be nice to stay even (or ahead) of the cowboys because they own the tiebreaker over Dallas too. the NFC third seed is realistic and a home playoff game is all but a lock.

#6 10 years ago

Yeah plus Chicago lost today to Minn.. Right now we are projected to play SF in the playoffs I don't like the sound of that but it could always be worse I guess.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-the-lions-make-playoffs-this-year and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.