Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DrJoe
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FGY Orange Flippers.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nightstick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Just wondering if anyone knows or thinks super bands will start making entire playfield rubber rings and kits in the different colors like they have now. Just another way to customize your machine. I have the flipper rubbers on now and think they're great. I hope they have plans on expanding their product line.

#4 10 years ago

Oh man that would be great. No more boring black. You could use all different colors to make POP!!

#8 10 years ago

Yeah that little ring is pretty expensive. But the flipper rubber is only $1.95. Not sure why the little ones costs so much but I bet the slingshot rings and such won't be too out of whack price wise. They do perform better and look way cooler to me anyways.

#13 10 years ago

I agree. What if they play great. You already know they will look awesome. I guess cost will probably be a big factor wether they take off or not.

#23 10 years ago

^^^^^ excellent. And by soon, does that mean months and months or maybe just a month. Just curious. I think its awesome by the way.

3 months later
    #37 9 years ago

Ok so it has been a few months. Are super bands close to having their products available for the entire playfield or are we a ways off still. Or not at all. We need those translucent colored rings to pimp out our machines even more. Just figured I would throw it out there and see.

#40 9 years ago

Yeah we need some sweet red ones for IMVE or AC/DC.

#44 9 years ago

Nice!!! I think they will be a huge hit.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nightstick.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-super-bands-start-making-entire-playfield-rubber-rings-kits?tu=Nightstick and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.