(Topic ID: 228934)

Will Stern Star Wars and/or BM66 Be Too Difficult For Me?

By rogerdodger

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by rodcom
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rasavage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

I have both games. Either can be played without a lot of "thought", but I think Star Wars may frustrate you as it is punishingly fast-paced and scoring can seem arbitrary if you don't want to take the time to learn how best to play it. Casual players walk up to my SW and play one game without much satisfaction. Batman however may be a really good choice for you. The game is slower, the lights for the shots are all fairly obvious, the theme integration is very strong, and there doesn't have to be much strategy in how you play it. I think you can get as deep into that game as you'd like, as opposed to Star Wars that makes you learn it to get the most out of it.

For what it's worth, if you did get a SW then I think the pro shoots better but you'd be inclined to keep a premium longer due to the added difficulty of the deathstar shot and the spectacle of the hyper loop.

Good luck on your purchase.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rasavage.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-stern-star-wars-and-or-bm66-be-too-difficult-for-me?tu=rasavage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.