(Topic ID: 114307)

Will Stern debut their LCD display in 2015?

By TigerLaw

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 115 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“When will Stern release their LCD display?”

• Quarter 1 or 2 of 2015 11 votes
      5%
    • Quarter 3 or 4 of 2015 56 votes
      26%
    • Not in 2015 at all 109 votes
      50%
    • Don't know and don't care, but I like to vote in polls 43 votes
      20%

(219 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

nachoman.jpg
    giphy.gif
    Soup-Nazi.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 9 years ago

I expect big things from Stern. It's pretty clear, with the releases over the past few years, that Stern is no longer resting on its' laurels. They have the best team in pinball, and seem to be focusing on the future. I expect a new platform and display within the next year or so.

#96 9 years ago
    Quoted from usandthem:

I really disagree. I think to a large extent that Stern has in fact been resting on its laurels, well except for price increases. They've been pretty progressive on that.

And now we see the new SPIKE platform from Stern. Oh, and the Wrestlemania Pro has Steel Ramps. Doesn't look like a company resting on its' laurels to me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SuS.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-stern-debut-their-lcd-display-in-2015?tu=SuS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.