Topic poll

“Value of Rick and Morty”

• Yes, it will climb in value 1k to 2k 36 votes
    13%
  • Yes, it will climb in value 2k to 4k 19 votes
    7%
  • Yes, it will climb in value more than 4k 19 votes
    7%
  • No, it will maybe hold it's value or sell for slightly under NIB like TNA 206 votes
    74%

(280 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
013.gif
DlsXNB2UYAAzlBK (resized).jpg
milhouse.gif
2f0bzq (resized).jpg
3jq4s3 (resized).jpg
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago
Quoted from benhardy:

I think before you pay for a pin you should be ready for the wait time.

Amazon Prime has ruined peoples expectations.

#102 4 years ago

Someone may have just made a profit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89187

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Yea someone mentioned they’d pick up a preorder slot in a few months for $500. Seriously wishful thinking!

Preorder slot just sold for $2700 here on Pinside (wasn't even a low number).

Edit: Ha, I did not catch up with posts in the thread and missed the post above me.

#104 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

Preorder slot just sold for $2700 here on Pinside (wasn't even a low number).
Edit: Ha, I did not catch up with posts in the thread and missed the post above me.

Show me the idiot that did that!

No one is that stupid

#105 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No one is that stupid

Some people have even paid money to other pinball companies, waited forever, and got nothing in return.

#106 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Some people have even paid money to other pinball companies, waited forever, and got nothing in return.

Not me. But yes, there are some dumbasses that will never learn

Shit show

You will get a game in 2021 Odiner. Aren’t you number 750?

Sell your spot right now for $5k. Lol

#107 4 years ago
013.gif013.gif
#108 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, surely everybody who bought one will be getting rich off of their investment.

Sarcastimism.

Sarcasm+a tinge of accidental optimism.

#109 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No one is that stupid

(The link was in the post above mine)

I have friends that would pay more than that $1200 premium (none are pinheads and they've never heard of Pinside until RaM). Luckily, only a few buyers will likely give up their spot (at least this early on). I will never sell my spot nor my machine (I would consider trading for spot #420 though).

#110 4 years ago

It's obviously the next Tron LE. Buy as many as you can and stockpile!

#111 4 years ago

This game could be a complete pile and it will still achieve cult status...this isn’t a cute ghost game, or a tired rock band game, or a pizza game.

No comparison

#112 4 years ago
Quoted from P1nhead:

(The link was in the post above mine)
I have friends that would pay more than that $1200 premium (none are pinheads and they've never heard of Pinside until RaM). Luckily, only a few buyers will likely give up their spot (at least this early on). I will never sell my spot nor my machine (I would consider trading for spot #420 though).

Here's another for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89190

#113 4 years ago

This is why I've got one coming.

Options when it comes to new pinball have been super limited for several years now.

Almost to the point where you have to be a neanderthal to buy the shit. No offense meant towards any of the neanderthals on here.

#114 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No one is that stupid

Maybe that person has more than enough money and will pay for the convenience of jumping in line. People pay a premium for convenience all the time.

#115 4 years ago

I couldn't care less about its value to anyone else in six months, a year, or ten years. The only thing that matters is its value to me... and that is through the roof.

#116 4 years ago

I find it funny that a person who buys so many Sterns sight unseen and claims they are all the best thing in the world would condemn anyone else for how they buy things.

#117 4 years ago

I think it will hold value better than others but nothing crazy...IF the other HOU games are having electronics and playfield issues if will hold value more. Maybe a decent amount. I think everything has dropped a few hundred on the used market in the past year or two. STLE’s, Stern Pro’s, everything... Who knows...

Unrelated, how do you think the Butter’s will do? I told myself no butter, my other spooky game has it, i dont need it on this one. Butter is special though, it adds to the “wow” and appreciation of the care that went into making these expensive things...

#118 4 years ago

I think butter is nice but not necessary and might not get much extra on resale. If you plan to keep forever tho might be worth it.

#119 4 years ago

Makes no sense. The guy I buy my pins from has a spot maybe 2 that will deliver in February. People need to call around. Distributors may still have them. I might buy that spot he has but I get nervous buying a pin I’ve never played . It could be horrible. Usually I wait to buy and see if the family likes it

#120 4 years ago

As a guy who got a <140 game #, this gives me some pause...

#121 4 years ago

$50K by christmas, bitch.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#122 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

This is why I've got one coming.
Options when it comes to new pinball have been super limited for several years now.
Almost to the point where you have to be a neanderthal to buy the shit. No offense meant towards any of the neanderthals on here.

My sister did one of those DNA test kits and it came back saying that she has more Neanderthal DNA than 80% of the population. LOLs.

Agree that it's refreshing to see contemporary themes that aren't fucking Disney products being made.

#123 4 years ago

Bunch of Capitalist have invaded pinball looking for a profit. Flippers out the yang with no interest in the hobby jacking up prices. Pre-order slot Buyers looking to make a quick buck. R&M has increased in sales price before the first one delivered, its called drop shipping. I'm mad I am not making huge profits at this Game and don't want anyone else to either.
Sarc

#124 4 years ago

I predict that in 5 months the Rick and Morty pin will cost more than a flight to the International Space Station.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 124 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-rick-amp-morty-go-up-in-value/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.