(Topic ID: 14983)

Will Predator pinball be at Allantown pinfest?

By dannunz

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pred_2.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Want to play it any idea if it will be at Allantown?

#2 12 years ago

Yes it will be at Pinfest.

2 weeks later
    #3 11 years ago

We're here at Allentown, just got the game set up and had a bit of a swarm of people come check it out. See you all tomorrow during the show!

#4 11 years ago

I hope someone going to Allentown will upload more video of the Predator pin. Can't get enough!!!

#5 11 years ago

I think they are there now.

#6 11 years ago

I will see what I can do. Going friday

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from SkitBPinball:

We're here at Allentown, just got the game set up and had a bit of a swarm of people come check it out. See you all tomorrow during the show!

Hey Kevin,
    Any changes to the game since MGC?
    Heard you guys on the podcast today. Pretty cool!
    Good luck!

#8 11 years ago

Artwork? Any new Artwork??

#9 11 years ago

More importantly, is that little Predator figure still being used as the topper?!

#10 11 years ago

Or this one!

pred_2.jpgpred_2.jpg

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from Drano:

Any changes to the game since MGC?

A few changes that would be hard to notice have been made to this whitewood, but we've gathered tons of input and we have made some changes--some major and some minor--to every shot on the field for the next playfield. The layout is staying the same, but all of the shots are being balanced and adjusted.

#12 11 years ago

Great hanging with youz guys! (Ted, the Hawaiian Shirt Guy) Can't wait to see the jaws drop when you announce a Major Change....I hope it works out!

#13 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Great hanging with youz guys! (Ted, the Hawaiian Shirt Guy) Can't wait to see the jaws drop when you announce a Major Change....I hope it works out

Major Change to what? Hate secrets darn it

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #15 11 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

the cartoon Smurfs based solely on the movie...

That's the worst theme you can think of?

I say: Jersey Shore.

=)

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

That's the worst theme you can think of?

I say: Jersey Shore.

=)

LOL, i tried

#17 11 years ago

jersey shore with the backglass similiar to that of Bad Girls or Spring Break, that would be awesome

#18 11 years ago
    Quoted from islandpinball:

jersey shore with the backglass similiar to that of Bad Girls or Spring Break, that would be awesome

By "Awesome", you really mean "Horrifying", right?

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from vster23:

spfxted said:

Great hanging with youz guys! (Ted, the Hawaiian Shirt Guy) Can't wait to see the jaws drop when you announce a Major Change....I hope it works out
    Major Change to what? Hate secrets darn it

Believe me...you don't want to know everything!

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Believe me...you don't want to know everything

No I don't want to know everything but I do want to know about major changes Are you in on the preorder spfxted?

#21 11 years ago

I was going to, but they said there are still 100 or so openings. I'm in no rush...but it looks like I'll be getting one. Hint...think Predator Face with open mandibles....

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Hint...think Predator Face with open mandibles.... [8)]

Wow that would be incredible!!!! You're right I don't want to know anymore

#23 11 years ago

Yeah, we chatted about all the plastics and art and possible toys. They are gonna lower and widen the right ramp and adjust the left ramp. There may be some change with the center target thingys. And even more! They may release more news this week...They are great guys...HOW they talked about pinball.. answering the same questions a million times, I'll never know. I hope they are SUPER successful!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-predator-pinball-be-at-allantown-pinfest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.