(Topic ID: 318932)

Will plummeting gas prices affect your pinball buying?

By CrazyLevi

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MtnFrost
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

960x0.jpg
    B3A3AEF4-A52D-4E4E-80A9-A95734158058 (resized).jpeg
    energy (resized).JPG
    cans.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    approval (resized).jpg
    3A395C14-2754-45E6-AB85-B49C30701414 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#82 1 year ago
    Quoted from CryHavoc:

Oh hey man that's my bad, I was under the impression you were the resident quipper here. Everyone has been giving me the impression you were clever enough to carry yourself. I'll keep that in mind.

It feels like the part of the movie where you tell each other you hate them followed by a passionate kiss.

#84 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come on Vic! Back when you were still with us in the NFL thread we had lots of little “take it to PM” tiffs

We did? The only thing I remember is a bunch of bengal fans taking up all the oxygen and reporting anyone to the mods who didn’t agree with them.

#89 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Things have changed over there, it’s all peace and love now!!
    Just swallow your pride, suck up to the mods, and come back to us! It’s the year of the Ram, take your victory lap!

Yeah, in the MLB thread a bengals fan mentioned his trip to LA for the super bowl. I thought I was just having a good natured jab at him. But no, he’s a bengals fan. Looking forward to collecting 50 bucks from him when the Dodgers win their 100th game.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Also for the Bengals. I couldn’t care less about attending the games anymore unless my dad wants to go with me.

Quoted from vicjw66:

Yeah. You should make the super bowl your last bengals game. Seeing it end in person with Aaron Donald spinning Burrow around to the ground like a rag doll. I tell you, it doesn’t get any better than that. Who’s house? Rams house!!!

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Douches gotta douche. Talk to ya at the end of this season to settle up.

I followed up with a somewhat apology saying it was meant to be a light hearted jab, but nope. Bengals fan.

1 week later
    #137 1 year ago

Gas is down .75 cents a gallon. It’s saving me enough money that I should be able to buy a NIB next year that I otherwise wouldn’t have been able to. Clearly the guy in office now during this drop is responsible for me getting a new pinball machine. I am going to vote for him. I was going to vote for the previous guy, but he didn’t get me a new pinball machine.

#161 1 year ago
    Quoted from radium:

Yeah guess I'm just too dumb and ignorant and don't understand how gas prices were $1.87/gallon a couple years ago since it's impossible! Welp, gonna go put some more of this red paint on my neck, bye!

Right there with ya buddy. When I was a kid candy bars were like 15 or 20 cents. And then they just like jumped to 35 cents in maybe a years time. And they still haven’t come back down. Effing Carter. Or was it Reagan? Screw ‘‘em both.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-plummeting-gas-prices-affect-your-pinball-buying-?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.