(Topic ID: 318932)

Will plummeting gas prices affect your pinball buying?

By CrazyLevi

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 164 posts
  • 76 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by MtnFrost
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

960x0.jpg
    B3A3AEF4-A52D-4E4E-80A9-A95734158058 (resized).jpeg
    energy (resized).JPG
    cans.gif
    pasted_image (resized).png
    approval (resized).jpg
    3A395C14-2754-45E6-AB85-B49C30701414 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 1 year ago

Gas prices will continue to “plummet” until midterms and then they will crank up the stupid and prices will go back up towards $6.

1 week later
    #104 1 year ago
    Quoted from metallik:

There's a ton of profit taking occurring. One nearby street has all the stations at 4.55, another street a mile away is 4.05 (3.95 cash). Has been like that all week, and business isn't dropping off on street #1. People are stupid and businesses gonna profit on that.

Uhh… seems pretty normal to me, gas always about varies by $.50-$1 between different stations here.

#143 1 year ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

So magically the entire world gas shortage is going to work with the one country whose prices are lower than theirs for......sorry, how does a global economy work again?

I couldnt care less about what is happening in the rest of the world, you just let me know when the gas station down the street turns yellow and I can fill up for $1.87/gallon again.

960x0.jpg960x0.jpg

#149 1 year ago
    Quoted from MtnFrost:

Well ignorance is a sad excuse. If you don’t understand why things work, you can’t plan. Gas prices are never going to be that low again - I haven’t seen that low since 1998.

Yeah guess I'm just too dumb and ignorant and don't understand how gas prices were $1.87/gallon a couple years ago since it's impossible! Welp, gonna go put some more of this red paint on my neck, bye!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radium.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-plummeting-gas-prices-affect-your-pinball-buying-?tu=radium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.