(Topic ID: 263864)

Will pinfest be canceled covid-19

By spikelou2

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will pinfest be canceled covid-19”

• Yes 92 votes
      62%
    • No 40 votes
      27%
    • If it’s not I’m not going 17 votes
      11%

(149 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

8BALL (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    die (resized).jpg
    4E1BE20B-496E-49B2-BC0F-13C3481B4027 (resized).jpeg
    20200312_192848.jpg
    AF8C4667-A3A6-456F-BBAB-DBDA5D187472 (resized).jpeg
    Resized_20200309_114224 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#18 4 years ago

Unfortunately, the way its going, it would be highly unlikely for the show to happen as planned. It appears the government is canceling life at the moment.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Work how, mopping the floor? There are countless statements by reputable experts and countless, detailed and careful articles by reputable people that patiently explain all the differences. So you’re either willfully being ignorant or selling something.
    Frankly, I don’t see any panic anywhere. Of course I don’t watch or rely on television news or clickbait sites either. I see educated professionals being smart and cautious. And then I see people like you. That really aren’t helping.

You don't see "Panic" anywhere? Do you live under a rock? There are literally "individuals" walking around with trash bags on their heads, and gas masks (with out filters). Try having a kid at home projectile vomiting and just wanting to pick up a bottle of Clorox wipes and Pedialyte frozen pops. I went to ten stores yesterday, the hoarding, " end of the world " "individuals" cleared everything out. If I had run into one, there was a 99% chance I would have speed tracked the end of their world. Its getting out of control, and the Media is to blame. I also had the privilege of listening to "individuals " in my doctor's waiting room yesterday talking about not buying anything made in China because you will "catch the virus ", as the conversation progressed all I wanted to do was smash my head into the wall next to me. (P.S. My doctor said, "Wash your hands, you'll be fine".)

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from gdonovan:

LOL.
    Thats why the news is full of stories of people rushing out to buy bottled water, lysol and toilet paper. One would think the apocalypse is on hand. People are very much panicking. Wander down to the local store and see how much Lysol is in stock and that the expected date of release is.
    My wife works at a wholesale club, the place is cleaned out of anything lysol, bottled water or toilet paper. Damnedest thing I have seen.

Definitely no Panic anywhere lol

IMG_0499.jpgIMG_0499.jpg
    #61 4 years ago
    20200312_192848.jpg20200312_192848.jpg
    #67 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Same goes for you. Where do you live?

Rhode Island, why, want to cuddle? (FYI, Says RI under my username)

#70 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

Ummm, no it doesn’t. I assume you have it set to private.
    [quoted image]

Ahh, didn't realize that, as it shows it on my end. So, RI for the stalkers. (Yours must be private too)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider irishbastard.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-pinfest-be-canceled-covid-19?tu=irishbastard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.