82 days ago

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 59 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 71 days ago by fingersport
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Will pinfest be canceled covid-19”

• Yes 91 votes
      61%
    • No 40 votes
      27%
    • If it’s not I’m not going 17 votes
      11%

(148 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8BALL (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    die (resized).jpg
    4E1BE20B-496E-49B2-BC0F-13C3481B4027 (resized).jpeg
    20200312_192848.jpg
    AF8C4667-A3A6-456F-BBAB-DBDA5D187472 (resized).jpeg
    Resized_20200309_114224 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0499.jpg

There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
    #101 80 days ago

I just hope they're still making those Buffalo chicken wraps. If the farmers market is closed I'm turning around and going home. Gotta have the wraps.

#102 80 days ago

Wow ..I started this post about pin fest ..and so much negativity ..

#105 80 days ago

Magic Coronaball says...

8BALL (resized).jpg
    #106 80 days ago

I love how every single meme gets posted 3 X on all five Corona threads. It's like an old friend coming back to visit again and again. I think I see Scarface TP every day.

#107 79 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's like an old friend coming back to visit again and again.

Or herpes.

#108 79 days ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love how every single meme gets posted 3 X on all five Corona threads. It's like an old friend coming back to visit again and again. I think I see Scarface TP every day.

Memes will settle down as this ramps up.

1 week later
    #109 71 days ago

Is there a date when a second delay or cancelation will be given? In other words (for all our planning purposes) when will we know for sure if the show will go as planned. I need to know at least 3 weeks in advance but 4 or 5 weeks would be better. Ivan?

#110 71 days ago
    Quoted from fingersport:

Is there a date when a second delay or cancelation will be given? In other words (for all our planning purposes) when will we know for sure if the show will go as planned. I need to know at least 3 weeks in advance but 4 or 5 weeks would be better. Ivan?

I think it is going to be hard for Ivan to pin things down when things keep changing from day to day with the Corona Virus. If it was me I think I would either just cancel the show or push it back to late Summer or early Fall. I really don't see things being back to normal in June from everything I have seen on TV and keep reading about the Corona Virus. I think we will be lucky to be "back to normal" by the 2021 Allentown Show the ways things are playing out right now.

#111 71 days ago

There is strong possibility that FEMA will announce a National stay at home order for 10-12 weeks, this week.
    The country has reached the point not to worry about pinball shows till Fall, if were lucky.

#112 71 days ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There is strong possibility that FEMA will announce a National stay at home order for 10-12 weeks, this week.
    The country has reached the point not to worry about pinball shows till Fall, if were lucky.

EXACTLY! I know people want "life as normal" but what we want and reality are two very different things. Personally I stocked up on everything weeks ago and don't plan to do much of anything but hanging around the house for at least the next three months. I keep finding stuff I would love to buy but I even hate the idea of traveling to meet up with people one on one right now let alone hang out with hundreds of people at a show of any type.

This thing is very real and isn't going to go away quickly. And the information we are getting in the news / etc isn't the entire story. Hopefully I am wrong but I wouldn't bet on an Allentown pinball show anytime soon.

#113 71 days ago

I agree with you both. My wife has sever respiratory problems so I plan thing long in advance. If we get 4 weeks out with no announcement from Ivan I will need to say I am not coming. This is a problem as I have games to deliver. One person coming from Canada. That's why I asked for a date of cancelation. I like you do not think a show can safely be put on before Sept or October. At this point I hope the show is canceled and we find out as soon as possible. I support the show no matter what happens.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 430.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 25.00
    $ 20.00
    Various Novelties
    GC Pinball
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Back Alley Creations
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Plastics
    Ramp-O-Matic
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 12.99
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 19.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Bent Mods
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    $ 36.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 8.99
    Electronics
    Dr. Dave's Pinball Parts
    $ 45.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    There are 113 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside