Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_copy_5.JPG
photo_copy_6.JPG
image-9.jpg
image-10.jpg
image-2.jpg
tn_image-7.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmolly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#75 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

I don't know really know much about elitism but I am guessing it isn't going to be referenced in any college textbooks as "some people on a pinball message forum who can dick around with a solenoid better than someone else." Insecurity might work though.

Now that's a well thought out, concise statement if I ever heard one. I mean, I'm already a pretty big fan of your frenzied rants that you end up deleting from all the thumb-downs, and I think your "I will pay ANYTHING" threads are cool too. Also an admirer of the times that you refer to us all as assholes and losers! But this one above is still my favorite.

#98 11 years ago

Just to be clear, no one's stalking you dude. I know you personally, you used to come over all the time. I can always dust off the photos/videos if need be, I have some neat ones of us hanging out! And no one is violating any forum rules, in fact until ya pussed out and deleted it all it was YOU calling us all assholes. I'm not attacking you, I'm allowed to have a laugh at how you "bought in" to pinball like you did so fast; it's amusing to me. Hahahaha who buys 100 pinballs in six months? Good on ya for not going cookie cutter, like I said I think it's terrific! But yeah, don't accuse me of stalking you bucko because....just no.

Topic closed by robin : I don't know what's up between the two of you, but please take it elsewhere - Pinside is not the place for this. Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballmolly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-pay-60000-for-zaccaria-spooky?tu=pinballmolly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.