View topic image gallery

photo_copy_5.JPG
photo_copy_6.JPG
image-9.jpg
image-10.jpg
image-2.jpg
tn_image-7.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

SLOOOOOOOW. Been over 100 hours into the cabinet art files for decals. Wanted to do stencils but realized they are silk screened cabs and stencils are NOT an option

Oh man. you are putting in the time. It will be worth it when you are on the other side. I cant wait to see the results dude.

#52 11 years ago

yea, that's just in the cabinet. I have about 20-30 hours into the backglass files as well. Hopefully it will look great when done.

#53 11 years ago

More pics. Nice looking pin.

image-10.jpgimage-10.jpg image-9.jpgimage-9.jpg

#54 11 years ago

Drool thanks for more pics O-din

Quoted from PurpleDrain:

Oh man... that looks amazing. Have you seen Thunder Man or some of those crazy foreign pins like Lortium?

Lortium has an interesting layout but really it is all about that back glass that is an amazing looking BG.

ThunderMan For a game of its era it looks fun. I really dislike the entire art package but that does not mean I would dislike the game.

Thanks for the odd titles to look at =)

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

SLOOOOOOOW. Been over 100 hours into the cabinet art files for decals. Wanted to do stencils but realized they are silk screened cabs and stencils are NOT an option

Why not make new screens?

#56 11 years ago

May have found a seller. Dude is in the UK which is a pain in the ass to extract games from. At least it has been for me- I have never had an issue elsewhere. Fingers crossed. Is still considerably less money since I found it outside of my pinside bounty but who knows.

#57 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Why not make new screens?

Because I don't have the equipment to make full size cabinet screens. Or a camera that can make positives that large, nor a frame that large. Or screen ink. or photo emulsion and a UV hardener.

#58 11 years ago

Wow looks like a cool game. Kinda looks like Robot without the Robots almost. Awesome game list Temple!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#60 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballMolly:

Temple got all those games in the past five months! He is a true hobbyist now!

Only if he's able to attempt to fix stuff. Otherwise he's just a collector.

#62 11 years ago

There having a yard sale tmw and it said they have a pinball called spooky going to see tmw. I'll let u know

#63 11 years ago

^^^, if so you my friend, are one of the luckiest people alive.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

May have found a seller. Dude is in the UK which is a pain in the ass to extract games from. At least it has been for me- I have never had an issue elsewhere. Fingers crossed. Is still considerably less money since I found it outside of my pinside bounty but who knows.

Who is the guy
I think I may know him

#65 11 years ago

I'm looking as well, willing to pay $2000

#66 11 years ago

It's the gun game, I think, guys. GLWYS.

#67 11 years ago

Well it was a spooksville at the yard sale still pretty cool !!

#68 11 years ago

If you don't know how to work on pins, I wouldn't add a Zaccaria to your collection.

You've been warned.

#69 11 years ago

I had a feeling. I was hoping you found a Spooky at a yard sale you could sell to this fella for $60,000. I like a good grail find story!

#70 11 years ago

Earth, Wind Fire is probably the best looking of the Zacs. Even thought it's a pretty simple game. I can't believe all that artwork even fit on there. Amazing. Spooky was relatively easy to find but with shipping costs from the UK it will more or less be around 6k. It's worth it to me to be able to play these badass pins.
I don't know really know much about elitism but I am guessing it isn't going to be referenced in any college textbooks as "some people on a pinball message forum who can dick around with a solenoid better than someone else." Insecurity might work though.

#71 11 years ago
Quoted from D_Graunch:

I had a feeling. I was hoping you found a Spooky at a yard sale you could sell to this fella for $60,000. I like a good grail find story!

Wow I noticed you have Star Light. I have never seen one in person but from what I have seen on videos and from pictures that looks like such an amazing pinball. How does is play? Is it as magical in person????

#72 11 years ago

Earth, Wind, Fire...

photo_copy_6.JPGphoto_copy_6.JPG

#73 11 years ago

lights on

photo_copy_5.JPGphoto_copy_5.JPG

#74 11 years ago

Great collections TOZ and D Grauch! @ D Grauch, I'll be happy to take that Zac Winter Sports from you!

I've been playing Spooky on Pinmame a lot lately. Now I know this is just pin emulation, but you get the feel of the layout, sounds, visuals. I wanna hear other people chime in that have actually played the real thing. Is it me, or does this not as 'fun' as the other Zac predecessors? It seems like the eye candy trumps the gameplay. I dare to say it's regressed.....

#75 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

I don't know really know much about elitism but I am guessing it isn't going to be referenced in any college textbooks as "some people on a pinball message forum who can dick around with a solenoid better than someone else." Insecurity might work though.

Now that's a well thought out, concise statement if I ever heard one. I mean, I'm already a pretty big fan of your frenzied rants that you end up deleting from all the thumb-downs, and I think your "I will pay ANYTHING" threads are cool too. Also an admirer of the times that you refer to us all as assholes and losers! But this one above is still my favorite.

#76 11 years ago

In all fairness. Anyone that has zacs in their collection arn't Elitist collectors. Only the ones with cookie cutter collections (all high end B/W with some new sterns thrown in). if they have variety from many different manufacturers, they buy what's fun, not what's popular.

#78 11 years ago

Winter Sports is a hoot, Schusler. No way! I keep it up at the family cabin up in Bruce, Wisconsin. The nieces and nephews used to play when they were younger. It was nice to sit by the fire with some tea after a day in the snow and watch them play. I've been meaning to bring it back but it wont fit in the Subaru!

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from D_Graunch:

Winter Sports is a hoot, Schusler. No way! I keep it up at the family cabin up in Bruce, Wisconsin. The nieces and nephews used to play when they were younger. It was nice to sit by the fire with some tea after a day in the snow and watch them play. I've been meaning to bring it back but it wont fit in the Subaru!

HA! Where did you find it? David G.???

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from PinballMolly:

Oh, he's just buying what he thinks is "cool", it's not an issue of elitism. He's known for doing this in several hobbies. Two years ago it was vector vids...he bought like 200 "rarest of the rare" and a bunch of his money went flying, but now they're long-forgotten. In a way it's awesome because he's so greedy and unable to walk away from a toy he wants that he does inject some funds into the overall pin kitty. Sellers can put a kid through college if Ryan wants something! But yeah, this dude just decided pinball was cool last summer, haha. He doesn't DO anything, so he has nothing but time to scour the Internet and PayPal away. In THIS market, excellent timing! I envy the collection, I admit, but not the person and definitely not the process!

Sounds like a buddy of mine some years back. He went through everything on IPDB top 10 list and bought all of them within a year! (And these were all minty mint!) Couple of years later he unloading everything and got hooked on vintage cars big time!

One thing that was nice everytime we went on vacation; he had no problem of paying....

Got me to thinking... I was contacted over a year ago from a retailer about some of my pins and vids; he was looking to buy them for a generous offer. The retailer had a customer who had a famous musician for a wife and was looking for some rare pieces. I thought he was from the east coast though....

#81 10 years ago

I am impressed, he has a Krull. Wonder if it was sent to HEP.? You need to add King Kong and Banzai Run if your looking for rare sought after games. I would be interested in knowing who the famous wife is? I could only dream of assembling a collection of this caliber.

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I am impressed, he has a Krull. Wonder if it was sent to HEP.? You need to add King Kong and Banzai Run if your looking for rare sought after games. I would be interested in knowing who the famous wife is? I could only dream of assembling a collection of this caliber.

DG has a Goin Nuts!

#83 10 years ago

It's a bit disturbing being interested in something like pinball and having something like this written about you.
Is it necessary to stalk people online because they too love pinball or arcade games? I don't think so.
There is a very direct statement in the rules of this forum that talk about the guidelines of trolling and privacy. But more important than that does it really necessitate a personal attack if someone has has different games than another person? I haven't really hung out with anybody in here when I play pinball and I am not looking for approval but you can leave my personal life off of this forum.

#84 10 years ago

I personally think there is nothing wrong with going in a different direction. I applaud it, you don't have the same ol' same ol' collection. I know plenty of pinheads that can't fix their own games and have no want to do that. They hire a tech to take care of them and thats ok. I don't get how not being able to fix your own machines makes you an unworthy collector? I am sure I don't know the whole story here though. There are always two sides.

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

DG has a Goin Nuts!

I thought I was a nut (hehe) for paying a what I thought was a small fortune for it until I saw this Spooky ad. Some of us are squirrels and some of us are spooks!

#86 10 years ago

No amount of $$$ is too much if you love a game and keep and enjoy it forever.

#87 10 years ago

As a bird watcher, I was pretty drawn to the squirrel theme. They're my little buddies when I'm out in the silence of the woods. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. I just had to have it! It was a real pain in the butt to get going.

#88 10 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

It's a bit disturbing being interested in something like pinball and having something like this written about you.
Is it necessary to stalk people online because they too love pinball or arcade games? I don't think so.

I don't think anyone is stalking. I think people see "Los Angeles", "famous wife", and see that you have 100 games in your collection. I think it's very natural in this day and age to be curious.

What I find strange is that you deleted everything in your profile. Now that is strange behavour. Everything okay?

#89 10 years ago

Well, this thread got weird.

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Since when is Banzai run rare and even in the same category as Krull and King Kong? it's not even in the same ballpark. Spooky is much more closer to that caliber than BR ever will be.

#91 10 years ago

Back on topic..

I think the Zac pins are neat. It was fun to finally play a real one(Time Machine) a short while back. It's neat to see pins that are not of the Bally/Williams/Stern/Gottleib mold. The artwork & everything is just so different.

#92 10 years ago

Neo I guess what I was getting at is Banzai Run goes for top $ and is hard to find. Maybe I am wrong. I understand that 2500 or so were made of BR and single digits of the others. Just meant its hard to find for sale and people are asking a ton for them. Just my opinion. Sorry I set you off. That wasn't my goal. You make a good point though.

#93 10 years ago

you didn't set me off. I was just confused. BR is far from rare and they arn't that much money. Can find one for $2500-3500 fairly easy. I don't really consider that top dollar by any means. Isn't rare either. My Orbitor 1 has a production run of 800. That's not even rare nor command a high price (by todays standards).

#94 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

BR is far from rare and they arn't that much money

Black rose?

#95 10 years ago

Dont' make me drive over there right now. I do still have my shoes on.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Dont' make me drive over there right now. I do still have my shoes on.

You got moxy kid, I like that! Save it for my Tron party.

#98 10 years ago

Just to be clear, no one's stalking you dude. I know you personally, you used to come over all the time. I can always dust off the photos/videos if need be, I have some neat ones of us hanging out! And no one is violating any forum rules, in fact until ya pussed out and deleted it all it was YOU calling us all assholes. I'm not attacking you, I'm allowed to have a laugh at how you "bought in" to pinball like you did so fast; it's amusing to me. Hahahaha who buys 100 pinballs in six months? Good on ya for not going cookie cutter, like I said I think it's terrific! But yeah, don't accuse me of stalking you bucko because....just no.

Topic closed by robin : I don't know what's up between the two of you, but please take it elsewhere - Pinside is not the place for this. Thanks!

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-pay-60000-for-zaccaria-spooky/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.