View topic image gallery

photo_copy_5.JPG
photo_copy_6.JPG
image-9.jpg
image-10.jpg
image-2.jpg
tn_image-7.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#2 11 years ago

You might want to remove one of the zeros from your title...

#8 11 years ago

U want Zacharia or wat!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

U want Zacharia or wat!

he seems to be in body parts.

#10 11 years ago

Actually pretty damn cool looking pin! Never seen one in person. Good luck!

tn_image-7.jpgtn_image-7.jpg image-2.jpgimage-2.jpg

#12 11 years ago

Side effects may include an unusual urge to gamble, increased sexual urges and behaviors. Falling asleep or feeling very sleepy while doing normal activities such as playing pinball are also known side effects of THE FINDERS FEE. If you faint, feel dizzy, nauseated, or sweaty when you stand up
from sitting or lying down, you should talk with your buyer. Do not drink water when collecting FINDERS FEE. You should not take THE FINDERS FEE if you are allergic to the active ingredient money or to any of the inactive ingredients. Your doctor and pharmacist have a list of the inactive ingredients.

Be sure to tell your doctor if:

• you own or plan to own pinball machines.
• you are breastfeeding.
• you have daytime sleepiness from a sleep disorder other than Restless Pin Syndrome or have unexpected sleepiness or periods of sleep while taking THE FINDERS FEE.
• you are taking any other side jobs or over-the-counter monies. Some of these may increase your chances of getting side effects while taking THE FINDERS FEE.
• you start or stop taking other money while you are taking THE FINDERS FEE. This may increase
your chances of getting side effects.
• you start or stop smoking while you are taking THE FINDERS FEE. Smoking may decrease the joy effect of THE FINDERS FEE.
• you feel dizzy, nauseated, sweaty, or faint when you stand up from sitting or lying down.
• you drink high-fructose corn syrup beverages. This may increase your chances of becoming drowsy or sleepy while taking THE FINDERS FEE.

#13 11 years ago

Cool looking game I am with Odin never had a chance to play it yet.

Best of luck in your search.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from Turkeybones:

You might want to remove one of the zeros from your title...

or two zeroes maybe. This is madness I say!

#16 11 years ago

the mans looking for a game not a fight ok - thanks HDC

#22 11 years ago

Enough guys, stop the attacks.

#23 11 years ago

Three of them are for sale in Europe on Pinball Owners. http://www.pinballowners.com/
I actually played the one currently proposed by "zpeakabonk" as he brought it to a Pin festival a few weeks ago.

Cool and rare machine (less than 100 made ?), flashy colours.

#24 11 years ago

this is the sort of stuff you expect from people in a pinball forum. hardly surprising. meanwhile i am looking for a pinball machine not "karma points" or some digital sheriff's badge. i look forward to your work in the comments on youtube also.
meanwhile... i'm looking for Spooky and am offering 6k.

#25 11 years ago

Might have got lost in the rest of the thread but best of luck in your search.

#26 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

this is the sort of stuff you expect from people in a pinball forum. hardly surprising. meanwhile i am looking for a pinball machine not "karma points" or some digital sheriff's badge. i look forward to your work in the comments on youtube also.
meanwhile... i'm looking for Spooky and am offering 6k.

You do realize the first part of your post was the stuff you are complaining about. Your thread would have been better without that and it might help keep it on track. If you have a problem on Pinside please contact a moderator or Robin, do not attack and call names here. We try to keep the site nice.

Good luck with the search. Three listed above.

#28 11 years ago

Thanks Jim. Maybe I will have some luck there. I have only so far found a manual and at one time a ramp and plastics set. It's such an amazing pin. Supposedly the eyeballs follow you around.

#30 11 years ago

wtf is going on in here?

#31 11 years ago

lol retired pinsider

what was with that guy?

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

Thanks Jim. Maybe I will have some luck there. I have only so far found a manual and at one time a ramp and plastics set. It's such an amazing pin. Supposedly the eyeballs follow you around.

My pleasure. JLM (JL for Jean-Louis) not JiM: this font is misleading. Get a quote for delivery before offering $$ because this won't be cheap. Also make sure the owner is aware one can't crate the pin on a wood pallet to the US - if I am correct.

Quoted from PurpleDrain:

Supposedly the eyeballs follow you around.

Did not notice that... silly me.

It 's a cool pin for sure but not my favourite Zac. Have you tried others? I would not pay that much for it, but this is a free country !! Hope you will enjoy it.

#34 11 years ago

I want one too, but I don't want one that bad. Keep us informed if you get one.

#36 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I want one too, but I don't want one that bad. Keep us informed if you get one.

Will do, man.

#37 11 years ago

well if there is one for the taking, that price will get their ears to perk up i'm sure. That's a lot of cash for that Zac. I love zacs as well, if this doesn't stir one up, they don't exist.

#38 11 years ago

I know the guy in France. I made a 3-digit offer. He did not even bother to reply.
If your offer does not deserve a reply, what would??

Quoted from PurpleDrain:

JLM. I have so many of the other Zacs.

I am dumb. Could have checked your profile...

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I know the guy in France. I made a 3-digit offer. He did not even bother to reply.
If your offer does not deserve a reply, what would??

I am dumb. Could have checked your profile...

oh wait... when did you make an offer to the french guy? Did he have it for sale or was it just listed as a maybe-sell on PinOwners?
Hmmmm.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

well if there is one for the taking, that price will get their ears to perk up i'm sure. That's a lot of cash for that Zac. I love zacs as well, if this doesn't stir one up, they don't exist.

How is the Robot restore coming?

#41 11 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Cool looking game I am with Odin never had a chance to play it yet.
Best of luck in your search.

Oh man... that looks amazing. Have you seen Thunder Man or some of those crazy foreign pins like Lortium?

#42 11 years ago

Looks cool! Good luck with your search.

Any chance you'd be so kind as to post pics of a couple of your other Zaccaria games, if you have them handy?

#43 11 years ago

My head is spinning....it's like this thread dropped acid

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

oh wait... when did you make an offer to the french guy? Did he have it for sale or was it just listed as a maybe-sell on PinOwners?
Hmmmm.

It was listed as "make an offer". I made one a few weeks - probably now months - ago.
It has been relisted since then with "minimal offer 1350 euros". Basically I guess he would sell it only if offered an "unreasonable" amount of money. You qualify!!

I played that very machine. I meet the owner occasionnally during pin festivals. First time was last september, his Spooky was right next to my Zac Blackbelt. Saw it - and him - again last Feb. He is actually reselling pinball parts in France http://www.zpeakabonks-pinball-paradise.com/

#46 11 years ago

Jeez!!! Very tempting! Hmmmm . . . .

#47 11 years ago
Quoted from PurpleDrain:

How is the Robot restore coming?

SLOOOOOOOW. Been over 100 hours into the cabinet art files for decals. Wanted to do stencils but realized they are silk screened cabs and stencils are NOT an option

#48 11 years ago
Quoted from GWalton:

Jeez!!! Very tempting! Hmmmm . . . .

Don't do it, Greg! Some day I may actually make it to your place to play it!

-Brian

#49 11 years ago

Wow, what a cool looking game!!! don't think I'd pay 6k for it, but that one sure is a looker. Best of luck to you OP.

#50 11 years ago

is this a fun game or just rare?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 98 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-pay-60000-for-zaccaria-spooky/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.