3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by bkaelin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1530 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1527 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkaelin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I've got two WPC games (one with topper), one is a widebody that I need to transport 6 hours. Will I be able to fit both games safely in the back of a 2019 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab with a five foot bed? I'm sure someone has done it in a technical sense, but these are large games and I don't want to potentially damage the games or the vehicle. Anyone know if these will fit? I can stand them up on end, and they will be wrapped with plastic.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

I've had a demo man, whirlwind, and an EM all on end in the bed of mine. Not sure if it's a 5ft but it's a crew cab...
    Or if you can leave the gate down and put them in next to each other behind the wheel wells, they should fit too iirc

Wow, you must have the six foot bed. That is amazing, it looks like such a small space. So it sounds like even if I had the five foot bed, I should be able to fit two. I'm trying to imagine what you mean by placing them next to each other behind the wheel wells.....do you mean up against the back of the cab? That seems like such a small space.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:Bed measures a bit under 5'...
    This is what I did recently

Impressive! Thanks so much for sharing. That gives me confidence and perspective!

1 week later
    #6 3 years ago

Worked out really well. One widebody and one regular WPC.

IMG_1527 (resized).jpegIMG_1527 (resized).jpegIMG_1530 (resized).jpegIMG_1530 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bkaelin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-nissan-frontier-crew-cab-5-foot-bed-fit-two-wpc-games?tu=bkaelin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.