Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by deeznuts
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    Screenshot_20210102-194856_Drive (resized).jpg
    20201229_122841 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago

Just tuck them in at night with a warm blankie

I think they are fine here but personally I like to keep them in a more climate controlled situation unless I’m selling and I’ll move one to the garage for a while for easy in/out . Not sure that constant wood expansion and contraction from temp flux and possibly humidity changes is great

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

pbl has some
    https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0161-00
    I have those and my friend printed some off thinkverse using some rubbery material that I also use.

Got a set as well, love those things! It’s nice you can pop them on once the glass is slid out a little, and then when you put the glass back on they both pop off automatically as the glass slides in

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbecker.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-my-garage-put-a-chill-on-my-games?tu=mbecker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.