(Topic ID: 125482)

Will Kiss be the 3rd(ish) weak seller in a row?

By Pins4me

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 231 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kasket_2011.jpeg
    image.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 7.08.39 PM.png
    $_57 (1).JPG
    $_57.JPG
    20131205_121756.jpg
    1422571488.jpg
    $_57 (7).jpg
    $_57 (6).JPG
    $_57 (8).jpg
    $_57 (13).jpg
    $_57 (12).jpg
    kiss-mints.jpg
    20131205_121806.jpg
    20131205_121839.jpg
    350695-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

I am not mad at all.......This will insure a Vault edition is on its way. I think they purposely came out with these titles when they did in order to test the new system and make the move painless. They may be brighter than you think.

1 month later
    #218 8 years ago
    Quoted from underlord:

Let's recheck your statistics in a couple of months. You're comparing titles that've been out to a title presently being sold.
    I know a lot of pinheads. Not one buying a Kiss LE. Now non pinheads buying these? Only individual distro's know these numbers seperately.

LE sales don't matter as a majority of all sales are done in pros and the Premiums and LE's will be gone as soon as the video of the LE comes out......The Kiss Army will make sure of that. The facts are the pro's are selling big time right out of the gate. It's over Underlord, Kiss is already a success! The Kiss bashers will be listening to Paul Stanley for years to come, I bet 3/4 of them become closet fans.......lol. Just having fun with you brother.... My pro is on the way!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thedarkknight77.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-kiss-be-the-3rdish-weak-seller-in-a-row?tu=thedarkknight77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.