(Topic ID: 125482)

Will Kiss be the 3rd(ish) weak seller in a row?

By Pins4me

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 231 posts
  • 100 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

kasket_2011.jpeg
    image.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 7.08.39 PM.png
    $_57 (1).JPG
    $_57.JPG
    20131205_121756.jpg
    1422571488.jpg
    $_57 (7).jpg
    $_57 (6).JPG
    $_57 (8).jpg
    $_57 (13).jpg
    $_57 (12).jpg
    kiss-mints.jpg
    20131205_121806.jpg
    20131205_121839.jpg
    350695-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riffbear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago

Kiss would be a hit like Rolling Stones. LOL

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

I don't think they make Kiss. Metallica and ACDC still tour and get a lot of radio play, big fan base with fans still in their 20's and up.
    Kiss, not so much. Fans older (40's and up) base smaller, and music not relevant - no real radio play, even on classics stations.

They've made WWE and have clearly made a few other very strange decisions.
    So who knows? Kiss would be a huge step backwards. They should do Iron Maiden or Pink Floyd.
    Personally think Pink Floyd could be a huge hit tho I'm not even a fan of the band. Just imagine what they could come up with using the floyd……

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from jungle:

Trouble is Metallica and especially AC/DC are cool. ( to old and some young ) The latter have had recent massive tours and big selling albums. Kiss are not cool to anyone except a few out and out fans.

+1

#126 8 years ago

I think the best music pin to ever grace the earth would be a Madonna pinball.

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Her Cone Boobies could be the pop bumper caps..

Would make for an interesting topper too.

On a serious note, just shows how OLD the pinball community (in age) are with our choices of bands. haha

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from AlexSMendes:

WOW.... I was just thinkin of what could be an awesome theme and you totally nailed it!!!! MAD MAX!!! I could not agree more!!!!
    PS: Too bad there were noone making pinball machines when the MATRIX trilogy was at its heydays!

Matrix could have been cool, Red ball or Blue ball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Riffbear.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-kiss-be-the-3rdish-weak-seller-in-a-row?tu=Riffbear and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.