Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 479 posts
  • 146 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 days ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4518 (resized).jpg
    s-l1600-1 (resized).jpg
    3e390749c73b75a5560668c9dcaa8839 (resized).jpg
    F4CCF50F-0196-4459-9FB0-291C04F533FA (resized).png
    IMG_3487 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3491 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3488 (resized).jpg
    superbird (resized).JPG
    cuda1 (resized).JPG
    energizer-bunny (resized).jpg
    20190629_080945 (resized).jpg
    20190629_081014 (resized).jpg
    20190629_081001 (resized).jpg
    20190629_081027 (resized).jpg
    20190629_081051 (resized).jpg
    20190629_081036 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from adamsebas:

With the apparent game delays and questionable themes (especially DI and Wonka) is there a future for JJP after Wonka? I can't see Wonka sales setting the world on fire. For me JJPs always seem slow and boaty with complex rules. I just don't think their games are arcade friendy etc and feel that one more poor title could be the end for JPP.

Well the JJP owners have 100 times more financial Backing than Stern.

Wonka Container one for Australia are Shipping Now, no sales problems with JJP Games or Titles.

#108 4 years ago
    Quoted from thewool:

Total bullsh*t thread, lock it and take it down.
    adamsebas you've been out in the sun too long mate

adamsebas is just upset he has never owned or been able to afford a New Game

#113 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

3 pages over 100 posts where is the OP

Playing his 2 Whirlwind pins

#136 4 years ago
    Quoted from adamsebas:

For all those people that seen concerned that I haven't followed up this post - I can understand but have been dealing with some family issues. I wish no ill will towards JJP and hope they can continue. If GNR is their next title I think that could be a home run. I was merely stating that from my point of view which is echoed by pinball friends of mine JJP has lost momentum of late. In Austalia at least...DI didn't make much of an impact and POTC seems no where to be seen..at least on location anyway. In my opinion WOZ is their best game and it's sorta gone downhill a bit from there!

This has got to be the 2019 Biggest Bullshit Post of the year?

You don't even own a JJP Game, and sounds like none of your friends do either, Go to Pinball Paradise or Golden Fleece Hotel as you are in Melbourne.

DI and POTC have sold more than WOZ in Australia and your Gone down the Hill JJP games like Wonka have the first of several containers arriving in a a few weeks.

There are heaps of JJP pins in Collectors Hands.

#287 4 years ago

Do you all want to wait 2 more years for Wonka and the next JJP Title?

Stop POTC and build Wonka and the next game this year as well

Move on and keep building more Titles, you can always do what Stern do and make Vault Editions

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ballypinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-jjp-survive-past-2020?tu=ballypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.