• Yes, more SEs and LEs 60 votes
    17%
  • Yes, some other version 88 votes
    25%
  • No, they are done. 152 votes
    43%

(356 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpg
washers (resized).jpg
19235 (resized).jpeg
19016 (resized).jpeg
overall (resized).jpg
behindtarget (resized).jpg
balllaunch (resized).jpg
frontoftrunk (resized).jpg
ballexit (resized).jpg
backoftrunk (resized).jpg
IMG_0098 (resized).JPG
goat-2737355_1920 (resized).jpg
jy64 (resized).png
IMG_20190601_163524_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190601_163249_01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#141 4 months ago
Quoted from rs812:

There was never an advertised production limit for Pirates LE. Pirates CE was advertised as limited to 200 units.
Wonka was advertised as limited to 5000 for the LE and 500 for the CE.
A pinsider spoke with Jack and was told the total production of pirates was 1000: 650 LE, 200 CE, and 150 SE. I have been following serial numbers and believe this to be accurate.
I’m not quite sure what you are trying to say.

LOL, so the true limited edition is the SE . I knew the stainless trim was really the winner.

#203 3 months ago
Quoted from T7:

Definitely - it's 95% the same great game.
I think the only differences under the glass are:
- White GI vs color changing
- No spinning Bob
- No Rock Formation decoration
- No Star Map

Quoted from statsdoc:

I’d go a bit farther and say 98%. At my age, I prefer the white GI, and the star map, while cool, is probably too hard to watch while playing. The rest can be modded. Invisiglass is a must in my opinion, and the shaker, while not as prominently used as other pins, is nice. Expect some out of the box tweaks, but you would be better at that than me, rai.

95 to 98% of the same game for 89% of the price (assuming price comparison original NIB prices not the recent market prices for the LE). Put in a shaker and the percentage of the LE game is higher. A player has to decide if they want the rest of the "mods" for granted a discounted price (say 200 to 400 dollars)

#259 3 months ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Someone posted in one of these threads that Jack had told them that the LE parts would be back for sale for SE owners once they get another batch of parts made. You may want to hang in there for a month or so and see what happens. Maybe email Jack and see if he can guesstimate when the new batch of parts will be in stock.

I saw the same post. I tried to order the LE topper and star panel From JJP. I actually got a price from them (surprisingly not as expensive as I thought they would be) and then they got back to me and said sorry no can do. I also asked if SE could be modified to get multi colored GI and they did not know. My idea of the perfect pirates would be the LE setup with the SE stainless trim and the CE topper

4 weeks later
#412 89 days ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I have a late run SE with silicon washers under the sling posts, but it didn’t stop the problem. It appears that all of the issues were still not rectified at the end, but I am happy that you got one that was relatively trouble free. That said, you would certainly be more capable of fixing problems than either me or the general population.

Wow, that is a bummer. Just luck of the draw I guess. My SE was a relatively early one. I put mylar and the JJP washers under the posts and they had no damage after a couple hundred plays. Sorry for you issues. Best wishes.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Redmond, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sulli10.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside