• Yes, more SEs and LEs 60 votes
    17%
  • Yes, some other version 88 votes
    25%
  • No, they are done. 152 votes
    43%

(356 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpg
washers (resized).jpg
19235 (resized).jpeg
19016 (resized).jpeg
overall (resized).jpg
behindtarget (resized).jpg
balllaunch (resized).jpg
frontoftrunk (resized).jpg
ballexit (resized).jpg
backoftrunk (resized).jpg
IMG_0098 (resized).JPG
goat-2737355_1920 (resized).jpg
jy64 (resized).png
IMG_20190601_163524_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190601_163249_01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 4 months ago

And I don’t claim to be the authority on this by any means. The question is straightforward- will the company make more? Knowing what I know and seeing what I see, the answer is no it will not. That doesn’t mean that unforeseen circumstances couldn’t change people’s feelings, I’m not saying I have spoken and thus close the topic, not my call. But the answer is certainly not anytime soon and most likely not ever; too much coming along to get to and too much in the queue to go back to POTC again.

#119 4 months ago
Quoted from JY64:

The LE ed was not 650 as Pinside state was sold the IPDB only list the CE ed of POTC and Pinball News has no sign of the announcement of The game at all original LE # have been hidden as they did not come close to hitting the number

Not at all sure what you’re saying here or I’d try to correct you if you need correction.

#127 4 months ago

And you have a couple of our games and are not only a good customer but also a very nice man. So there is that

1 month later
#421 87 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah that idea worked Great for the monkey in WOZ! This title is all of its parts, the parts they already removed almost sunk it.

Overstated like so many do but I respect you Yelo so I'm not arguing. POTC got a similar groundswell of love that DI got after it was out and people had a chance to actually play it rather than just watching streams. Then when Jack took the unusual step of announcing that once the orders in place were filled there would be no more production, there was more rush. People love the game and it gets simultaneously hammered from several directions. Maybe it's just the way things are going to be going forward I honestly don't know. Wonka is selling amazingly well right now - how long will that continue? I don't know that either. Hopefully for several weeks or months. I know that Eric is working hard on his next game so for now there are lots of things going on.

#424 87 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Hold up I suspect my comment was assumed out of context. You won’t Find a bigger fan or follower of POTC or Eric on this forum! I was simply saying suggestions to strip this beautiful game down to push JJP to make it again would not be received by the masses with love. They couldn’t get past a monkey so change is the last thing people want. Lol. This game is complete pinball Perfection top to bottom!

No I know very well. I read over what I wrote and I think I should just stop writing posts altogether maybe. Love your stuff.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballomatic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside