• Yes, more SEs and LEs 60 votes
    17%
  • Yes, some other version 88 votes
    25%
  • No, they are done. 152 votes
    43%

(356 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpg
washers (resized).jpg
19235 (resized).jpeg
19016 (resized).jpeg
overall (resized).jpg
behindtarget (resized).jpg
balllaunch (resized).jpg
frontoftrunk (resized).jpg
ballexit (resized).jpg
backoftrunk (resized).jpg
IMG_0098 (resized).JPG
goat-2737355_1920 (resized).jpg
jy64 (resized).png
IMG_20190601_163524_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190601_163249_01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 4 months ago

This is a very easy question to answer because its already been answered by Jack himself. Jack said never say never, and he said whats wrong with building up demand. That is what he said at the unveil of YBR. He also said they had the license for like 3 more years or something.

So with that being said, when you see those games selling used for 10,500 a grand over new, the answer is yes you'll see more.

I predict you'll see more between Wonka and GNR. I'm betting you'll hear they're making 250 more, and I also think it will only be LE, and the price will go up to 10k.

I'm predicting that GNR will be released at IAAPA in November and will go on the line in December. That is my bet so somewhere between November and December you'll hear about 250 more LE's being made.

They already know if they had the parts they could sell more, and several of those games sat on the line while waiting for parts. I'm betting there is an order now for parts to make 200 to 300 more. They'll wait this time until ALL the parts are in and on the shelf.

#35 4 months ago
Quoted from whitey:

I heard license ran out ?

A lot of people on pinside talk out of the side of their ass... just watch the video of the unveil of YBR Jack himself answered that question. He said they have the license for 2 or 3 more years. There are so many people on this site that make up rumors when they don't know a damn thing, I guess that's what makes things interesting. Heck they do the same thing in sports, movie industry and it just never ends even in pinball.

#85 4 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

They'll call it the Black Pearl edition.

I think I was the first one to call a Black Pearl edition because JJP is famous for taking games off the line then putting them back on with a new special name. However in this case they won't be according to what I'm being told... the reason is DIsney is tough to get approvals from so they would just do an LE no special name nothing. They don't want to alter the game, only then to seek an approval for Disney.

So I think you're just going to see POTC LE! Nothing more nothing less. I'm betting the parts are on order.

1 month later
#426 3 months ago

There is no way they're not making the game again. I don't know why this is debated over and over again. Jack has clearly stated they still have the rights to make more... I think when the used games are now selling for upwards of 2k more than what people paid its going to be made again. Heck Monster Bash prices got way out of control what happened even that was remade. C'mon! LOL

I think the biggest issue with this game is the parts, they probably don't want to place another order without knowing they can move enough machines to make another massive parts order. The demand is there, so I think you'll see more games.

JJP has already put WOZ back into production how many times already. If there is demand more games will be made.

I think you're going to see another 500 LE's created and they will all be sold within the first 10 days.

#427 3 months ago

How about a better debate geared towards someone like YELOWBIRD... will more mods be made?

I want to see a shark and something with captain jack, more props to put onto the ships, maybe some skeleton pirates, c'mon you can do it!

1 month later
#445 53 days ago

I have a Pirates with over 2000 plays and there isn't a chip anywhere on the game, not a crack, nothing. Its perfect.

Secondly, I do think they will make more because the demand is there. When you look around and see people selling these games for up to $13,500 yeah they're going to make some more for sure. I think it will be a short run, and you'll probably see nothing but LE, and I think the price is going up to probably $10,500.

That is a prediction. If you do see more I'm thinking between the run of Guns and Roses and Willy Wonka. I think they will shut down one line of Willy Wonka for Guns N Roses and before they do you'll pop out more Pirates. That is just a guess.

So I'm thinking maybe in January.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 239.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Redmond, WA
$ 45.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 48.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Novato, CA
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider drfrightner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside