• Yes, more SEs and LEs 60 votes
    17%
  • Yes, some other version 88 votes
    25%
  • No, they are done. 152 votes
    43%

(356 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 17 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpeg
1 (resized).jpg
washers (resized).jpg
19235 (resized).jpeg
19016 (resized).jpeg
overall (resized).jpg
behindtarget (resized).jpg
balllaunch (resized).jpg
frontoftrunk (resized).jpg
ballexit (resized).jpg
backoftrunk (resized).jpg
IMG_0098 (resized).JPG
goat-2737355_1920 (resized).jpg
jy64 (resized).png
IMG_20190601_163524_01 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190601_163249_01 (resized).jpg

There are 461 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.
#201 4 months ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

It's not just Pirates. He trolls every JJP thread.[quoted image]

It's funny you say I troll but don't challenge the truth of what I say "Pathetic, really."

#202 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I wonder what the development costs are for a game like POTC?...I've heard numbers like $1M+...if u believe that number how many games do they need to sell in order to break even? My guess its 1000+, and they need sell many more in order to make profit...how many POTC games did JJP make? My guess is they will come out with some special version (maybe 200 units) like WOZ YB for a quick cash grab, in an attempt to recoup some loses (which I suspect will work)

I saw a post recently that had Stern making 4times that Pinside has a lot of profit speculation and I but few are correct

#203 4 months ago
Quoted from T7:

Definitely - it's 95% the same great game.
I think the only differences under the glass are:
- White GI vs color changing
- No spinning Bob
- No Rock Formation decoration
- No Star Map

Quoted from statsdoc:

I’d go a bit farther and say 98%. At my age, I prefer the white GI, and the star map, while cool, is probably too hard to watch while playing. The rest can be modded. Invisiglass is a must in my opinion, and the shaker, while not as prominently used as other pins, is nice. Expect some out of the box tweaks, but you would be better at that than me, rai.

95 to 98% of the same game for 89% of the price (assuming price comparison original NIB prices not the recent market prices for the LE). Put in a shaker and the percentage of the LE game is higher. A player has to decide if they want the rest of the "mods" for granted a discounted price (say 200 to 400 dollars)

#204 4 months ago
Quoted from T7:

Definitely - it's 95% the same great game.
I think the only differences under the glass are:
- White GI vs color changing
- No spinning Bob
- No Rock Formation decoration
- No Star Map

I have the LE. Spinning pop bumpers are cool, but not that cool. Invisiglass great. Color GI Great! Star Map don't really notice during gameplay. Rock, no biggie

If I only had an SE I would be just as happy with it.

#205 4 months ago
Quoted from sulli10:

95 to 98% of the same game for 89% of the price (assuming price comparison original NIB prices not the recent market prices for the LE). Put in a shaker and the percentage of the LE game is higher. A player has to decide if they want the rest of the "mods" for granted a discounted price (say 200 to 400 dollars)

I would have purchased an LE, but they were gone. SE gets me most of the "bang", but I would switch to an LE if I could find one in comparable shape at a reasonable upcharge. Right now, I am extremely content with a late build SE.

#206 4 months ago

Ok I can’t stand it anymore. I will trade my entire collection for CE or LE. Hit me up.

#207 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Ok I can’t stand it anymore. I will trade my entire collection for CE or LE. Hit me up.

I get it, but you are in a JJP POTC thread. What did you expect? People aren't coming here to talk about what a terrible pin it is and that JJP should stop because it is a piece of crap. Pinsiders are here because they are contemplating getting one and want to know if some will be available ... and most of us hope they do, but have our doubts.

P.S. Skyemont, you might need to clarify. I read your comment as sarcasm.

#208 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80264

#209 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I don't want to let go of my POTC-LE, but I will for this deal. My pin for your entire collection...done!

#210 4 months ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

I get it, but you are in a JJP POTC thread. What did you expect? People aren't coming here to talk about what a terrible pin it is and that JJP should stop because it is a piece of crap. Pinsiders are here because they are contemplating getting one and want to know if some will be available ... and most of us hope they do, but have our doubts.
P.S. Skyemont, you might need to clarify. I read your comment as sarcasm.

I have been wanting one for a while. Had a chance to buy a LE from a friend but did not. Shooting myself.

#211 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have been wanting one for a while. Had a chance to buy a LE from a friend but did not. Shooting myself.

I am sorry to hear that. I wish you the best on your hunt ... I would personally buy you an LE to trade for your collection. Nice!

#212 4 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

I have the LE. Spinning pop bumpers are cool, but not that cool. Invisiglass great. Color GI Great! Star Map don't really notice during gameplay. Rock, no biggie

If I only had an SE I would be just as happy with it.

I'm glad I have an LE. I'd say the key features that I notice or care about - shaker, RGB GI, Invisiglass, Bermuda Triangle rocks, external volume control. I honestly don't take any notice to the spinning pops and I wonder if I would really notice if the star map wasn't there? I certainly don't use it during play. The topper...eh, I'll take it and its better than no topper.
However, if a SE was my only option, I would gladly take it and mod it up. Its that good of a game.

#213 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Don't shoot yourself....they are popping up pretty regular and the price will simmer after the "shock" that no more are being made (whatever the reason)...buy one of those, and inspect carefully.....

#214 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Don't shoot yourself....they are popping up pretty regular and the price will simmer after the "shock" that no more are being made (whatever the reason)...buy one of those, and inspect carefully.....

this price has already simmered.

almost 11k and now down to 9800 to get it done

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-6#post-5056395

with 5 I can see right now on the market here, mr pin, clist, and fbook; and not moving at 10.5, those prices will need to come down for sales to happen

#215 4 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

with 5 I can see right now on the market here, mr pin, clist, and fbook; and not moving at 10.5, those prices will need to come down for sales to happen

5k by Christmas?

#216 4 months ago

I almost considered my Addams Gold for a CE but decided not to. What was I thinking.

#217 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I almost considered my Addams Gold for a CE but decided not to. What was I thinking.

I would have done that in a second if it was a straight up trade. Potc is an amazing game. Taf, while very cool, is just not in the same league.

#218 4 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this price has already simmered.
almost 11k and now down to 9800 to get it done
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-le-6#post-5056395

Middle of summer slump has nothing to do with it?

#219 4 months ago

You couldn’t pry mine away for 11k. In the old days picking up a routed 2k pin and selling it for 3.5k was the norm. This game to me is just flat out incredible, will be even better with code and mods, and is limited. It might be the last packed pin ever - who knows. And then what would I buy if I did flip out for a few hundred profit - 2 pins that don’t compare? No thanks.

#220 4 months ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

You couldn’t pry mine away for 11k. In the old days picking up a routed 2k pin and selling it for 3.5k was the norm. This game to me is just flat out incredible, will be even better with code and mods, and is limited. It might be the last packed pin ever - who knows. And then what would I buy if I did flip out for a few hundred profit - 2 pins that don’t compare? No thanks.

Exactly my thinking. 1-2k profit? Not even remotely interested in selling.

#221 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:I almost considered my Addams Gold for a CE but decided not to. What was I thinking.

You can come and I'll let you look at mine.

#222 4 months ago
Quoted from gliebig:

You can come and I'll let you look at mine.

You mean your Pirates?

#223 4 months ago

I'm not sure the value of the game. I am sure people like it as it reflects at the coin box. To me the game has been worth the cost of purchase.

#224 4 months ago

Quoted from Skyemont:Look at your Pirates?

#225 4 months ago

You know, I was on the JJP site on Monday and I could have sworn that both of SE and LE were still available for sale (CE showed as "sold out"). When I went today it just says "sold out" and only shows the CE.

#226 4 months ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

You mean your Pirates?

I thought it was privates.?

#227 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

And you know the contract details? You know for a fact that the contract jjp has for the next two or so years does not in fact allow them to continue making the game in it's current form? All the games made since Johnny Depp was booted from Disney are being recalled?
Come on man, give us a break.

Answers:
Nope. Speculation and opinion. The nature of the beast around here.
Nope. For license renewal next few years might be issue. Can’t see JJP stopping the current line of games in the trough to make small batch of POTC right now. Current license material needs to get moving. It’s business.
Nope. No way that can happen for obvious reasons.
I hope everyone on here gets an opportunity to own one of these if a rerun is made. Get a standard now. Price will go up if license is renewed. It could be Mickey Mouse in his Jack Sparrow outfit for all we know!

#228 4 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I would have done that in a second if it was a straight up trade. Potc is an amazing game. Taf, while very cool, is just not in the same league.

I wonder how enthusiasts will feel twenty years from now. What will have come afterwards, and where Pirates falls within the larger scope of games.

For me, TAF is certainly a top 5 of all time pin, give or take, but given it's insane production, at literally a possible 20 to 1 ratio to Pirates, definitely no contest there. Not sure how I'd pit them against one another, as I feel TAF represents the best of that era, and what pinball seems to be as whole.

#229 4 months ago

I really can't believe that there are that many responses to this question. History has shown over and over and over and over and over and over, if there's money to be made, there will be another run. That's all there is to it. And if the prices get driven higher over the next 6 to 12 months, it increases the likelihood more and more.

#230 4 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

I wonder how enthusiasts will feel twenty years from now. What will have come afterwards, and where Pirates falls within the larger scope of games.
For me, TAF is certainly a top 5 of all time pin, give or take, but given it's insane production, at literally a possible 20 to 1 ratio to Pirates, definitely no contest there. Not sure how I'd pit them against one another, as I feel TAF represents the best of that era, and what pinball seems to be as whole.

TAF is one of, if not the best theme intergration of all time. It has been an incredible earning game even when the relevance of the license is not there. An all around phenomenal game and will always be a top 5 all time for me. I don't know what will come but within that era, that game stands out more than any other for me. I probably opened 2 dozen tafs in my lifetime and had more than I can count.

#231 4 months ago
Quoted from taylor34:

I really can't believe that there are that many responses to this question. History has shown over and over and over and over and over and over, if there's money to be made, there will be another run. That's all there is to it. And if the prices get driven higher over the next 6 to 12 months, it increases the likelihood more and more.

That is correct. I hope they do make more. I hope they can keep the game in its current form and for the same price.

#232 4 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

That is correct. I hope they do make more. I hope they can keep the game in its current form and for the same price.

I think expecting it to come out and the same price is VERY wishful thinking. That is why I broke down and just bought one of the last NIB.

I get surprised sometimes and the game will be rerun if there is crazy demand. But I think old pricing is never gonna happen. See Woz and hobbit for how NIB pricing moves over time ...

#233 4 months ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

I think expecting it to come out and the same price is VERY wishful thinking. That is why I broke down and just bought one of the last NIB.
I get surprised sometimes and the game will be rerun if there is crazy demand. But I think old pricing is never gonna happen. See Woz and hobbit for how NIB pricing moves over time ...

I agree with your logic 100%. I am thinking wishfully and I have purchased enough of these games to cover my route for as long as necessary. I am just hoping for others that want the game. I've been asked a lot, more than any other title in recent years, to sell this title. I never sell anyway but I have been pursued from all angles on JJPOTCLE. I hope it does well for all on the route that ponied up for it. That way the secondary market may also soften for those that want the game for their home collection.

#234 4 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I hope they do so as but doubt it. They see demand and will adjust accordingly in next run
if any. It was probably a bitch to make and need to compensate in production/parts costs.
I mean really look at all the details put into this game. If they do and can will keep current form but reskin in another model. Love to see a black pearl cab!

#235 4 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Well, you're right about the "not in the same league" comment, but 180 degrees out of whack. No downvote from me, everyone has an opinion, I suppose....

#236 4 months ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Quoted from zaphX:

Exactly my thinking. 1-2k profit? Not even remotely interested in selling.

This is why I don't believe in the theory that owners want the answer to be no. Almost all of the owner comments I have seen are people who love the game and say it is a keeper. I'm sure there are a few who are looking to flip, but I think most are just really grateful to have one and not looking to flip. And, if you want it to be a keeper, then you should want there to be a bunch of them out there. In that way, the manufacturer has lots of spare parts on hand and incentive to get more. And, many years down the road, third parties are incentivized to make parts for it when the manufacturer isn't.

I know that I consider my WOZ a keeper. And, I'm really glad that JJP made thousands of them for that reason. What good does it do me to have a keeper that is 1 of 500. I would rather have it be 1 of 3000.

#237 4 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Spot on.....the bigger question will be "was all this hype caused by the inability to get one?" We always seem to want what we can't have.

Biggest intrigue here is why?

Easy to look at boutiques failing, only to get a few or any out the door. But for the #2 producer to stop production as such could be interpreted many ways.

Doubt the actual truth will surface for quite some time though.

Was there hype for the game? Sure, but not more than any other "next new shiney".

Then things happened (mechs and timeline), and hype slowly started to fade. Game gets released, received well, but still no crazy comments.

As soon as the opportunity to own one evaporated, it escalated to "best ever", "I'd sell my house to get one", and similar nonsense.

Give it a year.....I'm in the huge minority (on this thread anyway) that I passed on my CE not once, twice, but 3 times.

Think I saw around 60 (yes sixty) pf problems in the other thread before I stopped going to it. Just couldn't pull the trigger. To see an ad for sling post washer kit scrolling under this thread sums it up.

Forest for the trees man, forest for the trees.......

#238 4 months ago

100 % yes they will be making more POTC machines .

#239 4 months ago

History didn't show this for TBL or Alien.

#240 4 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

History didn't show this for TBL or Alien.

Both failed companies, sadly....Not the machines

#241 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Spot on.....the bigger question will be "was all this hype caused by the inability to get one?" We always seem to want what we can't have.
Easy to look at boutiques failing, only to get a few or any out the door. But for the #2 producer to stop production as such could be interpreted many ways.
Was there hype for the game? Sure, but not more than any other "next new shiney".
Then things happened (mechs and timeline), and hype slowly started to fade. Game gets released, received well, but still no crazy comments.
As soon as the opportunity to own one evaporated, it escalated to "best ever", "I'd sell my house to get one", and similar nonsense.
Give it a year.....I'm in the huge minority (on this thread anyway) that I passed on my CE not once, twice, but 3 times.
Think I saw around 60 (yes sixty) pf problems in the other thread before I stopped going to it. Just couldn't pull the trigger. To see an ad for sling post washer kit scrolling under this thread sums it up.

Well don’t buy a Batman or Beatles or TNA. It is happening over multiple vendors. Let’s stop just saying it’s a pirates problem. Mine is sorted.

#242 4 months ago

People keep saying how important invisiglass is. Have 4 other games. Don’t notice the difference. Would not add to an SE. Just my 2 cents. Get shaker and find a mod maker to get you some rocks. Get a star panel from harryhoudini, no interaction but looks pretty. Put a spinner in your pops. Talk to yelobird, mezel mods and tilt. Your SE will look fully lit bro!

#243 4 months ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

People keep saying how important invisiglass is. Have 4 other games. Don’t notice the difference. Would not add to an SE. Just my 2 cents. Get shaker and find a mod maker to get you some rocks. Get a star panel from harryhoudini, no interaction but looks pretty. Put a spinner in your pops. Talk to yelobird, mezel mods and tilt. Your SE will look fully lit bro!

I think a lot depends on your overhead light positioning. Some us don’t have good enough vision for lights-out play and we have to cope with lights nearby.

I love the clarity from Invisiglass. It looks like nothing is there regardless of lighting.

#244 4 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

TAF is one of, if not the best theme intergration of all time. It has been an incredible earning game even when the relevance of the license is not there. An all around phenomenal game and will always be a top 5 all time for me. I don't know what will come but within that era, that game stands out more than any other for me. I probably opened 2 dozen tafs in my lifetime and had more than I can count.

Funny, as I was going to say the same about TAF, but knowing the word "theme" and any sniff of it around POTC either makes people love or hate it due to the non encompassing totality of it's theme integration in a pleasing way, or the failure to use it's license in a beneficial way.

I really envy you. I can't imagine the pleasure of being able to covet those moments. I loved the game as a teen, and never would have fathomed ownership of such a thing. Now, to do so either entails finding one that a bird made it's home once, or where the price far exceeds it's original retail value.

It really is such a special game. The playful and simple art, juxtaposed with the glorious and elegant backglass, basic yet brilliant toys, and it's sound design complimented by the wonderful Raul Julia. It does so many things right, and is far more accessible that TZ, which I still try to this day, to understand how that games fit's it's many pieces into one another.

The one thing I'll always say about JJPOTC is that similarly, but not at all with the same level of heart and wonder, it accomplishes many of the same strong points that TAF does, but misses nuance and harmony in ways I can't quite put a finger on. Maybe the most unique, fun pin of this era, but the magic and cohesion, the pure joy of something like TAF, just isn't occurring for me here.

#245 4 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Funny, as I was going to say the same about TAF, but knowing the word "theme" and any sniff of it around POTC either makes people love or hate it due to the non encompassing totality of it's theme integration in a pleasing way, or the failure to use it's license in a beneficial way.
I really envy you. I can't imagine the pleasure of being able to covet those moments. I loved the game as a teen, and never would have fathomed ownership of such a thing. Now, to do so either entails finding one that a bird made it's home once, or where the price far exceeds it's original retail value.
It really is such a special game. The playful and simple art, juxtaposed with the glorious and elegant backglass, basic yet brilliant toys, and it's sound design complimented by the wonderful Raul Julia. It does so many things right, and is far more accessible that TZ, which I still try to this day, to understand how that games fit's it's many pieces into one another.
The one thing I'll always say about JJPOTC is that similarly, but not at all with the same level of heart and wonder, it accomplishes many of the same strong points that TAF does, but misses nuance and harmony in ways I can't quite put a finger on. Maybe the most unique, fun pin of this era, but the magic and cohesion, the pure joy of something like TAF, just isn't occurring for me here.

How do you find Houdini though? I loved the idea and the theme, but the execution seems to have missed what you are saying about TAF.

#246 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I don't really understand people's motives myself. I sat and read this thread daily for 2-3 months before considering buying. I kept seeing "GOAT", (such a goofy acronym) touted with complete sincerity, yet feeling to an outsider like some sort of half baked compliment.

The game never struck me until that Valentine's Day stream at JJP with DeadFlip. Seeing how this game....could....be played, had me and many others, leaping to buy very quickly afterwards. The rumors already at that point, surrounding it's culling, only intensified that crazy hype.

Months later, people then wantonly flip those very same games, for a small profit.

So who knows where this dust will settle?

It's an amazing game. The sound design is unparalleled in the modern era I feel. The multiball rules are exciting and exhilarating. Yet beyond those same rules, there's not much layering or dare I say depth. It's a multiball masterpiece, but modes aren't it's strength, rather the general theme integration using momentary vague video clips, punctuated with memorable, enthusiastic callouts, and a sense of gameplay that enables brief pausing to collect yourself for a moment or two inbetween chapter selections. It's a god damn sensory ballet, but a logical, heartless one in ways. Definitely more inspired than any other modern game of it's era, but not near the whimsy and clever mechanics of games gone by.

I will say, the team of Meunier, Johnson, Thiel, JP de Win, and Zielinski, and everyone else, absolutely "nailed it" when creating this modern gem!

#247 4 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

I don't really understand people's motives myself. I sat and read this thread daily for 2-3 months before considering buying. I kept seeing "GOAT", (such a goofy acronym) touted with complete sincerity, yet feeling to an outsider like some sort of half baked compliment.
The game never struck me until that Valentine's Day stream at JJP with DeadFlip. Seeing how this game....could....be played, had me and many others, leaping to buy very quickly afterwards. The rumors already at that point, surrounding it's culling, only intensified that crazy hype.
Months later, people then wantonly flip those very same games, for a small profit.
It's an amazing game. The sound design is unparalleled in the modern era I feel. The multiball rules are exciting and exhilarating. Yet beyond those same rules, there's not much layering or dare I say depth. It's a multiball masterpiece, but modes aren't it's strength, rather the general theme integration using momentary vague video clips, punctuated with memorable, enthusiastic callouts, and a sense of gameplay that enables brief pausing to collect yourself for a moment or two inbetween chapter selections. It's a god damn sensory ballet, but a logical, heartless one in ways. Definitely more inspired than any other modern game of it's era, but not near the whimsy and clever mechanics of games gone by.
I will say, the team of Meunier, Johnson, Thiel, JP de Win, and Zielinski, and everyone else, absolutely "nailed it" when creating this modern gem!

But there lies the problem. Do you create a linear mode driven game like LOTR or TSPP? Or a game with a beautiful theme with a fan layout but a small amount of custom goals?

The former becomes a chore after a while travelling over the same old ground, the later gets old quick. You just play it once in a while for a nostalgic fix.

How do you create a game that is always going to throw something new if you don’t make some of the chapters a bit generic?

I understand what you are saying. It’s a bit like thinking of computer games with a sandbox game compared to a linear story driven game. POTC is a sandbox game.

What makes it work is the amount of shots available. I actually like the chapters with just lit shots. It may be nice to have the story telling of the TSPP modes, but poor Keefer would have his work cut out for him to code 125 of those.

Just my thoughts.

#248 4 months ago
Quoted from wesman:

Great post, and admire the way you approach the reasoning....

"GOAT"....our new "Grail", sadly...it's an acronym based world anymore....

This game will always have an odd spot in my pinball journey...."had to have" the CE (1 of the first to commit), as Eric is just such an awesome guy, and pinball engineering genius, IMHO. For this to be his first game, it was an absolute no brainer. No way I was out of this. It would be my next JJP, period.

Time went by and the story (not worth repeating) just started eating at me. It even seemed he was disappointed about certain things in some of the interviews....it resonated. I have never had such an up and down vibe on any previous pin decision, ever. Saw the stream, and had several pinbuds pming about all sorts of things about the game. Confusion ruled.

I'm not a very lucky guy, and just allowed logic to overcome desire on this one (pinball and logic?...oxymoron for sure). I have alot of amazing machines...this one will go down as "missed out big time", or "dodged a bullet"...either way, just a game, and there are always others...

#249 4 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Great post, and admire the way you approach the reasoning....
"GOAT"....our new "Grail", sadly...it's an acronym based world anymore....
This game will always have an odd spot in my pinball journey...."had to have" the CE (1 of the first to commit), as Eric is just such an awesome guy, and pinball engineering genius, IMHO. For this to be his first game, it was an absolute no brainer. No way I was out of this. It would be my next JJP, period.
Time went by and the story (not worth repeating) just started eating at me. It even seemed he was disappointed about certain things in some of the interviews....it resonated. I have never had such an up and down vibe on any previous pin decision, ever. Saw the stream, and had several pinbuds pming about all sorts of things about the game. Confusion ruled.
I'm not a very lucky guy, and just allowed logic to overcome desire on this one (pinball and logic?...oxymoron for sure). I have alot of amazing machines...this one will go down as "missed out big time", or "dodged a bullet"...either way, just a game, and there are always others...

Likely not dodged a bullet considering you could have always sold and made $ if you didn't like it upon owning it. That's a big thing (not having it in your house) which likely caused you not to get into it....this is a HUO setting type of game for it to really click.

Knowing your taste in games, this is a game you would enjoy. It's not better than alien and the other pinsider nailed it by saying the modes really don't have a heart or soul but otherwise it's top class pinball.

#250 4 months ago

I wish one of the mod companies would make a Devil’s Triangle style mod for us SE owners. So far I’ve added the shaker motor, kraken and the dauntless mods. Going to keep making this game unique to me since I couldn’t find an LE

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Novato, CA
$ 2.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Redmond, WA
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 461 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 10.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside