9C3D70C2-74F8-4976-BF46-4CCB358F95ED (resized).jpeg
db8ae21c1fb11be199b651a559856849ce2cc1d0.png (resized).jpg
b0542f34c415d82d332f106cef32569bfebe1dd5 (resized).jpg
inconceivable (resized).jpg
post (resized).JPG
F36C7D82-6837-4E05-9DCE-9E45B466E428 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200724-150800_Chrome (resized).jpg
47A75E61-189F-429D-A120-EF8279C6AE51 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 28.
#1251 3 years ago

Disney is hurting right now. This would be a great time for JJP to take advantage and extend that POTC license. Plus Eric just became a full blown pin superstar with his second smash hit GnR. Hopefully he hears the cries for more POTC and wants more people to get to own it. I am sure he has some pull down there at this point. Lol.

#1252 3 years ago

When would they make new potc if they are overflowing with GnR orders?

#1253 3 years ago

They better not devalue the game a bunch of us over paid for!

#1254 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

And why is this jjp problem? Lol..

#1255 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

I had two different Distributors tell me they are remaking it... Not sure if I believe them though... It doesn't make sense to me. If they stopped making it because they were losing money on it. Why would they start again???

I have an LE with an extra playfield. So I hope they don't remake it. If I ever decide to get rid of it I know I can get my money back and I paid a premium for it.
I don't plan on selling it because my wife loves POTC.

#1256 3 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

When would they make new potc if they are overflowing with GnR orders?

Yea I dont see any time/reason potc will get another run....at least anytime soon. They will b busy filling g@r orders for 6-8 months and most likely releasing toy story in 6 months or so.... then they will be super busy finishing up g@r intial demand and b running toy story for the next 4-6 months. I just dont see any reason or time at this point to do more potc unfortunately.

#1257 3 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Disney is hurting right now. This would be a great time for JJP to take advantage and extend that POTC license. Plus Eric just became a full blown pin superstar with his second smash hit GnR. Hopefully he hears the cries for more POTC and wants more people to get to own it. I am sure he has some pull down there at this point. Lol.

Yeah I'm sure a few thousand dollars out of JJP will Save Disney! lol

Quoted from Jecco74:

I had two different Distributors tell me they are remaking it... Not sure if I believe them though... It doesn't make sense to me. If they stopped making it because they were losing money on it. Why would they start again???
I have an LE with an extra playfield. So I hope they don't remake it. If I ever decide to get rid of it I know I can get my money back and I paid a premium for it.

With comments like this it would be Great to start Naming the distributors making claims like this and I suspect the will stop doing it lol.

#1258 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yeah I'm sure a few thousand dollars out of JJP will Save Disney! lol

With comments like this it would be Great to start Naming the distributors making claims like this and I suspect the will stop doing it lol.

Who said it would save Disney. Lol. Oh yeah you did. Since Disney is losing money at an alarming rate it would be a better time to negotiate a fair offer for licensing rights. No? Doubtful Disney would turn down any money at this point. Would it be a better time if Disney was breaking the bank? A little common sense goes a long way.....

#1259 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

And why is this jjp problem? Lol..

It’s not. They wouldn’t give it a second thought.

#1260 3 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Who said it would save Disney. Lol. Oh yeah you did. Since Disney is losing money at an alarming rate it would be a better time to negotiate a fair offer for licensing rights. No? Doubtful Disney would turn down any money at this point. Would it be a better time if Disney was breaking the bank? A little common sense goes a long way.....

Ok put another way, as a second release this is not even peanuts to a company like Disney. For the money on a second partial release the Disney Lawyers to write it up would cost more then the effort. Common sense. lol

#1261 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Ok put another way, as a second release this is not even peanuts to a company like Disney. For the money on a second partial release the Disney Lawyers to write it up would cost more then the effort. Common sense. lol

The Disney lawyers would have to write up what exactly? It is a re up. Work is already done. Disney has always been tough to do deals with. I say now they would be easier. Just like ANY company currently in the red. Did you work on Wall Street before doing pin mods? If I ask real nice will you handle all my money for me? Too funny.

#1262 3 years ago

I’m sure a lot of potential buyers of POTC moved on to GNR or will buy the next JJP game. Do we know if POTC earns well on location ? That’s the other side of the coin.

#1263 3 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

The Disney lawyers would have to write up what exactly? It is a re up. Work is already done. Disney has always been tough to do deals with. I say now they would be easier. Just like ANY company currently in the red. Did you work on Wall Street before doing pin mods? If I ask real nice will you handle all my money for me? Too funny.

For the record I never said you were wrong simply that Disney is not a rubber stamp approval kind of company and they would not simply say "sure no problem do it again".

#1264 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I’m not trying to take a side on this, but I’ll just point out that for something like this, they can get one of their in-house staff attorneys to do it for free. I’m sure Disney has a fleet of in-house lawyers that do nothing but licensing.

#1265 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I’m not trying to take a side on this, but I’ll just point out that for something like this, they can get one of their in-house staff attorneys to do it for free. I’m sure Disney has a fleet of in-house lawyers that do nothing but licensing.

And they are already in contact with Disney licensing on Toy Story.

#1266 3 years ago

I'm not sure if more Pirates will be made but what is odd is that JJP has now released two pins since POTC and yet the games final wizard mode isn't in the game. I could still see JJP timing a final update with the announcement of a new run.

#1267 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

To JJP it’s been there done that. Let’s face it at any given time there are examples of pirates for sale on Pinside. I just bought an LE last week for $13,500. I know it’s a inflated price, but it’s basically a CE price. Look how fast the GNR CE’s sold out. If Pirates truly had the demand that warranted another run the ones on Pinside market wouldn’t be sitting there for weeks on end.

Gratzzzz and worth the price if you ask me.

#1268 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm not sure if more Pirates will be made but what is odd is that JJP has now released two pins since POTC and yet the games final wizard mode isn't in the game. I could still see JJP timing a final update with the announcement of a new run.

I don't know if it true but I thought the guy who did the code is sick{Had a heart problem or something}.I thought I read the code is delayed until he get better and healthy.

#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from Crumbalimb:

I don't know if it true but I thought the guy who did the code is sick{Had a heart problem or something}.I thought I read the code is delayed until he get better and healthy.

That was long ago. Keith has since coded GnR. I am sure POTC will arrive soon when he writes the final chapter to his perfection

#1270 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That was long ago. Keith has since coded GnR. I am sure POTC will arrive soon when he writes the final chapter to his perfection

Yep. We want Keith to keep healthy! we also know he coded a POTC beta at least 6 months ago, so for Pete’s sake release it!

2 weeks later
#1271 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Why go backwards. JJP went back to the well tons of times with Wizard as they tried to figure out which direction to go with the company. Boom they got it figured it out... they moved the engineers together with the manufactoring. They ditched expensive wide bodies and they’re moving in a more focused direction. I seriously doubt you’ll see any more Wizards or Pirates because they have a new direction in front of them.

First I’ve heard JJP has moved on from wide-bodies. JJP currently has two designers and one of them is rumored to have one final design left (toy story) and then will hang up the design pencils. Therefore, the remaining designer has a lot of sway. He!!, two of his games are doing well and sit in the top 10. That guy has designed one widebody game.

Now imagine ...

Jersey Jack says, “Eric, I want you to design the world’s first double decker pinball experience. Everybody assumes the future is virtual pinball and wearing lightweight visors. I will zig while the world zags and direct you to create the world’s first half-ton pinball machine. Just take one fucking pinball playfield and smash it together with another fucking pinball playfield.”

Eric replies, “you know I could make it a wide-body?”

Jersey Jack, “yes, that’s a fine start. But I’m going to need you to think big for the upper playfield. We’ve done single and double upper playfields. But what I need from you is to design something so big, that we’re going to need a bigger boat. Now can you do that for me son? Design a deeper cabinet or put it into an empty juke box.”

Eric answers, “you know I could make the upper playfield a complete single playfield. It could have full mechs and lighting and be a complete game. But when ball drops to lower widebody playfield which is the main playfield, you‘d have a whole other playfield experience. Something like this has never been done before, but I’ll make it work. In fact that thing would probably weigh close to half a ton. Do you have a license for me? You want me to make a tic-tac-toe or caveman theme?”

Jack, “No, I’ve got something else licensed for you. You are going to need a lot of assets for this title and I got you full movie rights, all actors, all sounds, all songs, no obstacles. Any problem you have you let me know. I’ll put our fixer on the trail and he will get 100% results. He used to play music and has the funniest name - Slash. But I’ll put Slash on it and we’ll get everything. Like eating a big, beautiful piece of cake.”

Eric, “That’s a lot of assets but the BOM for this design will be twice as much. It’s like buying a Bentley and installing a hitch to haul your Tesla around. You have to buy both to get the full experience, but wowza! And while have two complete games in the one game it will be no more complex to operate than a current pinball machine. So what’s my theme? Something good I hope.”

Jack, “You might say that. You see my good friend dialed me on the telly the other day saying she wanted a blockbuster pin developed based on her movies. j.k. said the license will be expensive but knows we will work it out. Especially since she had heard I might unleash Slash on her. The project is a go. Now go make me a Harry Potter you lucky son of a bitch.”

Cut the scene —-

Actors take 5 min.

Back to Pinside. Remember when that fool said JJP wouldn’t make another widebody? Saying they’d moved on? Never say never. I hope JJP makes more widebodies. The bigger issue is a thicker playfield is needed to support the weight. Requiring mechs on both sides of the playfield to be redesigned. JJP has already done a lot of the work. Now a double decker design describered above would be impractical on many fronts.

#1272 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

First I’ve heard JJP has moved on from wide-bodies. JJP currently has two designers and one of them is rumored to have one final design left (toy story) and then will hang up the design pencils. Therefore, the remaining designer has a lot of sway. He!!, two of his games are doing well and sit in the top 10. That guy has designed one widebody game.
Now imagine ...
Jersey Jack says, “Eric, I want you to design the world’s first double decker pinball experience. Everybody assumes the future is virtual pinball and wearing lightweight visors. I will zig while the world zags and direct you to create the world’s first half-ton pinball machine. Just take one fucking pinball playfield and smash it together with another fucking pinball playfield.”
Jersey Jack, “yes, that’s a fine start. But I’m going to need you to think big for the upper playfield. We’ve done single and double upper playfields. But what I need from you is to design something so big, that we’re going to need a bigger boat. Now can you do that for me son? Design a deeper cabinet or put it into an empty juke box.”
Eric answers, “you know I could make the upper playfield a complete single playfield. It could have full mechs and lighting and be a complete game. But when ball drops to lower widebody playfield which is the main playfield, you‘d have a whole other playfield experience. Something like this has never been done before, but I’ll make it work. In fact that thing would probably weigh close to half a ton. Do you have a license for me? You want me to make a tic-tac-toe or caveman theme?”
Jack, “No, I’ve got something else licensed for you. You are going to need a lot of assets for this title and I got you full movie rights, all actors, all sounds, all songs, no obstacles. Any problem you have you let me know. I’ll put our fixer on the trail and he will get 100% results. He used to play music and has the funniest name - Slash. But I’ll put Slash on it and we’ll get everything. Like eating a big, beautiful piece of cake.”
Eric, “That’s a lot of assets but the BOM for this design will be twice as much. It’s like buying a Bentley and installing a hitch to haul your Tesla around. You have to buy both to get the full experience, but wowza! And while have two complete games in the one game it will be no more complex to operate than a current pinball machine. So what’s my theme? Something good I hope.”
Jack, “You might say that. You see my good friend dialed me on the telly the other day saying she wanted a blockbuster pin developed based on her movies. j.k. said the license will be expensive but knows we will work it out. Especially since she had heard I might unleash Slash on her. The project is a go. Now go make me a Harry Potter you lucky son of a bitch.”
Cut the scene —-
Actors take 5 min.
Back to Pinside. Remember when that fool said JJP wouldn’t make another widebody? Saying they’d moved on? Never say never. I hope JJP makes more widebodies. The bigger issue is a thicker playfield is needed to support the weight. Requiring mechs on both sides of the playfield to be redesigned. JJP has already done a lot of the work. Now a double decker design describered above would be impractical on many fronts.

So, you’re saying they will make more Pirates . . . . . ?

#1273 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

So, you’re saying they will make more Pirates . . . . . ?

No but they could make more widebodies.

#1274 3 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

Arent you worried that due to the scarcity, owners will not be able to get spare parts for broken mechs?

#1275 3 years ago

Now imagine ...
Cut the scene —-
Actors take 5 min.

You lost me with all that pretend yapping back and forth..

#1276 3 years ago

I heard they are re-theming it as Gilligan’s Island. It was posted by a guy named Q, so it must be legit.

If not, I say we do a Pinside hunger strike and bring our plight to the attention of national media... or at least a few pinball podcasts.

#1277 3 years ago

First I’ve heard JJP has moved on from wide-bodies.

Not true. Eric was on one of the podcasts doing the GNR media circuit and he explicitly said there is no internal mandate against doing widebodies.

3 months later
#1278 3 years ago

Given the rumors of excessive POTC parts that were recently seen at the JJP factory & increased demand and price for this game Im guessing it’s not if but when the next run of POTC will be made. My guess is they will run it in between GNR and TS within the next 12 months.

#1279 3 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Given the rumors of excessive POTC parts that were recently seen at the JJP factory & increased demand and price for this game Im guessing it’s not if but when the next run of POTC will be made. My guess is they will run it in between GNR and TS within the next 12 months.

I hope you’re right. People asking for 25k for an le version is just nuts.

#1280 3 years ago

If so, my guess is that I probably won’t want to pay the price.

#1281 3 years ago

I wish they would post some parts on their website. I would love to snag an extra set of ramps.

Price increase may make it even more worthwhile for them to rerun, but what happens if some features get removed in a 2nd run like no monkey WOZ?

#1282 3 years ago

Seeing all these $20K firm requests for POTC, would you think word would not spread to JJP and some interest might spark to do a small run (say 500 more)?

I would buy POTC if another run happens, but will not at the current prices.

I mean, why did JJP create so many versions of WoZ?? I get that there were hardware changes introduced with different releases, but is there other reasons publicly known?

Why would there not be another possibility for another run?

I have not followed JJP’s business decisions over the years.

#1283 3 years ago
Quoted from zermeno68:

I mean, why did JJP create so many versions of WoZ?? I get that there were hardware changes introduced with different releases, but is there other reasons publicly known?

Because its a well liked game and an open end market theme license. Why not keep going to the front line with it as long as there are buyers. POTC is a different story and I doubt they need to "have the word spread" they have heard it from everyone. With themes like GnR selling at above premium with a massive backlog of people waiting to get in that seems like the Sure bet for a company.

#1284 3 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

If so, my guess is that I probably won’t want to pay the price.

JJP’s next pin: Jump the Shark. 25k by Christmas!

#1285 3 years ago

Lots of POTC being listed for sale lately, It’s to be expected I guess given the high prices the game is bringing.

#1286 3 years ago

Wow there are 12 POTC for sale on the market board, a couple of them are pending sale but more were listed today pretty crazy. I guess everyone’s just cashing in unless someone knows something I don’t?

#1287 3 years ago

Wow there are 12 POTC for sale on the market board, a couple of them are pending sale but more were listed today pretty crazy. I guess everyone’s just cashing in unless someone knows something I don’t?

To many listed right now.

#1288 3 years ago

It's just people cashing in for crazy money if they can. A handful of Pinside people crazy enough to drop $20k on a JJP POTC is not reason enough to re-run the game. They just had to do a price increase to quell demand and hold deposits for GNR since they are so backed up, they have their hands full already. No way they intentionally slow down a hit game with full buy in from the GNR that they have on the line and all the parts for, to instead restart a complicated, widebody game (which they don't do anymore) with unique parts, an expensive BOM and a now out of the mainstream theme that features an actor that is persona non-grata at Disney. Not to mention Toy Story is right around the corner which will consume them again when it is launched.

#1289 3 years ago
Quoted from LesManley:

It's just people cashing in for crazy money if they can. A handful of Pinside people crazy enough to drop $20k on a JJP POTC is not reason enough to re-run the game. They just had to do a price increase to quell demand and hold deposits for GNR since they are so backed up, they have their hands full already. No way they intentionally slow down a hit game with full buy in from the GNR that they have on the line and all the parts for, to instead restart a complicated, widebody game (which they don't do anymore) with unique parts, an expensive BOM and a now out of the mainstream theme that features an actor that is persona non-grata at Disney. Not to mention Toy Story is right around the corner which will consume them again when it is launched.

Absolutely but didn’t they say they want to ramp up production in general .I had thought JJP said they want 2 pins a year and to do that they’ll need to fill with short runs in between not every pin will sell like GnR.Just saying won’t happen this year but you never know .I really want one bad but can’t take the risk of a re run then getting stuck without a chair when the music stops .

#1290 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Absolutely but didn’t they say they want to ramp up production in general .I had thought JJP said they want 2 pins a year and to do that they’ll need to fill with short runs in between not every pin will sell like GnR.Just saying won’t happen this year but you never know .I really want one bad but can’t take the risk of a re run then getting stuck without a chair when the music stops .

They want to get to that point, but I don't think they are there yet. With Covid throwing a wrench in everything and their move, they can't keep up on a single line. If they could ramp up two production lines, they could run GNR on both to reduce the several month wait time. With Toy Story around the corner and demand so backed up on GNR there isn't any room for a one off, especially a one off that breaks the mold in so many ways like POTC does. Outside of the pinball fanatics, the general public doesn't care about a POTC pin, they already proved that years ago when the property was more current than it is now and sales were lackluster. It wouldn't sell in mass quantity to the public and I don't think several Pinsiders with deep pockets is enough to drop a hot game and/or your next title on deck and go back to a widebody pin with all the issues, parts, licensing woes and lackluster sales that they had before no matter how good the game actually is. Not to mention the Disney POTC property as we know it with Johnny Depp and Jack Sparrow is dead in the water now, they want nothing to do with him anymore. Even if they could do another round of POTC with their current license, I doubt Disney would be super excited about that all things considered and with Toy Story next up, I'm not sure how much they would want to rock the boat with Disney since they own that property too.

#1291 3 years ago

Just rerun like 1k of them.. i'd buy one. Wife says I'm good to go.. BUT can't be over 15k.. lol.

#1292 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

They will probably use GNR as an in between filler like they do with WOZ

#1293 3 years ago

20% chance they will rerun. License goes one more year. But they have SO many backlogged orders of gnr they probably won’t do it. I have it on the best authority.

#1294 3 years ago

I don’t think this was posted here but it should of been, if JACK admits to a 20% chance of running pirates again to me it sounds pretty likely or he would’ve just put the Kabash on it right then.

8E448F75-863B-4167-A3F5-80394F0FFEB0 (resized).jpeg8E448F75-863B-4167-A3F5-80394F0FFEB0 (resized).jpeg

#1295 3 years ago

20% is a likely percentage? like the inverse of 80% right? Hmmm

But regardless - as an owner- I hope they make more of this amazing game so more people can enjoy it!

135B524B-BE36-45F3-A3D5-D03BF70115E9 (resized).jpeg135B524B-BE36-45F3-A3D5-D03BF70115E9 (resized).jpeg
#1296 3 years ago

I don’t think this was posted here but it should of been, if JACK admits to a 20% chance of running pirates again to me it sounds pretty likely or he would’ve just put the Kabash on it right then.
[quoted image]

20% means yes? That reminds me of a movie.

Jack has no inclination to give a definite no or yes. I believe the 20% is an honest answer from him. I just can't see it happen. WoZ and Wonka have orders that need to be filled in the next year, GnR is backed up, and TS is likely end of this year or early next.

lloyd (resized).jpglloyd (resized).jpg
#1297 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

20% is a likely percentage? like the inverse of 80% right? Hmmm
But regardless - as an owner- I hope they make more of this amazing game so more people can enjoy it! [quoted image]

Quoted from Zavadoza:

20% means yes? That reminds me of a movie.
Jack has no inclination to give a definite no or yes. I believe the 20% is an honest answer from him. I just can't see it happen. WoZ and Wonka have orders that need to be filled in the next year, GnR is backed up, and TS is likely end of this year or early next.
[quoted image]

You guys understand that JJP is all about selling GNR right now right, if Jack said “yea there is an 80% chance we will run POTC later” it could/would cut into current sales of a game actually on the line. This is a page right out of Sterns playbook, they never talk about future titles vault or cornerstone. For example if you asked Gary about a rerun of Ironman before they re-ran it he would of said 0% chance it will ever be rerun, in fact if memory serves I believe he was asked and said “never going to happen”. I am actually very surprised Jack admitted to there being even a 20% chance of a rerun as he left the door open and did not need to, I think that slipped out.

#1298 3 years ago

You guys understand that JJP is all about selling GNR right now right, if Jack said “yea there is an 80% chance we will run POTC later” it could/would cut into current sales of a game actually on the line. This is a page right out of Sterns playbook, they never talk about future titles vault or cornerstone. For example if you asked Gary about a rerun of Ironman before they re-ran it he would of said 0% chance it will ever be rerun, in fact if memory serves I believe he was asked and said “never going to happen”. I am actually very surprised Jack admitted to there being even a 20% chance of a rerun as he left the door open and did not need to, I think that slipped out.

No he just answered it accurately. Jack has been spoiling his games for years talking to people at shows etc.

If he was playing the Stern game he wouldn't admit any percentage. Fact is they have a ton of GnRs then toy story which has been delayed forever.

They're going to squeeze in a nightmare widebody somehow and make pirates which takes a ton of instruction to the line to make it? Not happening hence Jack's 20%.

#1299 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No he just answered it accurately. Jack has been spoiling his games for years talking to people at shows etc.
If he was playing the Stern game he wouldn't admit any percentage. Fact is they have a ton of GnRs then toy story which has been delayed forever.
They're going to squeeze in a nightmare widebody somehow and make pirates which takes a ton of instruction to the line to make it? Not happening hence Jack's 20%.

Lol, 20% is the polite way of saying "I really don't want to hear your pitch on why I'm wrong to not run it" so I gave you a number to theorize about so I can hang up!

#1300 3 years ago

You do understand that I'm saying he won't run it again, right? If you can click 'quote,' you can read my entire two line response.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 1,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-jjp-make-more-potc/page/26?hl=vdrums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.