9C3D70C2-74F8-4976-BF46-4CCB358F95ED (resized).jpeg
db8ae21c1fb11be199b651a559856849ce2cc1d0.png (resized).jpg
b0542f34c415d82d332f106cef32569bfebe1dd5 (resized).jpg
inconceivable (resized).jpg
post (resized).JPG
F36C7D82-6837-4E05-9DCE-9E45B466E428 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20200724-150800_Chrome (resized).jpg
47A75E61-189F-429D-A120-EF8279C6AE51 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.
#751 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

You do know distributors like collecting names and emails right ? Just trying to be transparent and honest for everyone. Why would I take names for something I know nothing about ? All that does is create frustration and I think it's ingenious for me to do that when there is nothing on the table. Yes - if people want to get on our mailing list they can do that and yes if something is announced then those folks will get notified at that time. All I did yesterday was tell people no and disappoint them. There are no instructions from anyone at JJP of anything forthcoming with POTC so why would I jerk my customers around taking their name ? Should I take a list for the Matrix, Jaws, Back to the Future and every other title people want that doesn't exist ? It's not a thing until they announce it's a thing. I'm not going to partake in fake hype.
That said I hope they do a re-run and maybe Keith and Eric know something we don't, of course that's possible.

I dont think of it as jerking anyone around...

"I know no details, but I would be happy to put your name and email on the list and will be telling JJP how many verbal commitments I have" seems easy and smart to do.

Not letting anyone down, clear communication, and keeps your irons hot.

Distributors are the public link to manufacturers. Seems logical if you are getting tons of calls to do something with that info and be prepared to take sales if/when they announce. Esp given what was said on stream. Nobody but those at JJP know for real, but sure seems this is them fishing to get a better idea of real world demand. If I was in pinball sales, I would be doing all I can right now to keep contact with my customers and also influence manufacturers if/when I see real demand for a product.

#752 3 years ago

Where's my Harry Potter Joe?
Please put me down for Harry Potter JJP wait list.
Better yet, Joe I have Jacks number on my phone, we can 3 way talk about the move to chicago during covid, loosing employees, delay getting playfields right. Then we can laugh about how long before we can even have a show again to display the New game.
More and more looking like expo is a dream in oct too.
Hey, no one more than Me wants JJP to succeed and build more games. But realistically gang, 2020 as we inch towards june is becoming a wash.

#753 3 years ago

There’s clearly demand for more JJP Pirates. It’s really not rocket science to make a second run and not risk a loss.

Like others have said, open preorders of X units at Y price. Require a deposit which covers the BOM or close to it. Make deposit non-refundable once preorders cross a certain threshold. YBR WOZ seemed like a silly production gamble given the price hike/lack of monkey and unknown level of customer interest.

Time for them to change their rerun model. CPR follows a similar model: no playfield runs until there is sufficient interest with cash deposited.

#754 3 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Supporting this statement. My CE potc had a scratched backglass out of the box. Multiple emails and attempted phone calls to get a replacement and i still have a scratched backglass. And were talking over a year of attempting to get this resolved. I finally gave up.
And to put my .02 cents. Honestly Mine is Bolted to the floor. Its easily my favorite of my 13 game collection. And the path that JJP seems to be going down. Stripped down games in comparison. I dont see the them buying the parts again and going back to this game. They clearly dont have many left over parts even for support of this game let alone to do another run.

Same story here - scratched backglass... AND my shooter lane wireform is messed up making skill shots entirely random. Apparently this was a common issue and JJP shipped all backups to other owners... But thanks to successful experiments from zaphX and Yelobird , I just bought a set of metal files...

It's CRAZY but I'm getting better support from Dutch Pinball. Seriously.

#755 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Better yet, Joe I have Jacks number on my phone, we can 3 way talk about the move to chicago during covid, loosing employees, delay getting playfields right. Then we can laugh about how long before we can even have a show again to display the New game.
Hey, no one more than Me wants JJP to succeed and build more games. But realistically gang, 2020 as we inch towards june is becoming a wash.

There's no room for logical thinking in this thread. Just sign up for the imaginary list and then Jack will snap his fingers and 500 POTC LEs at the original price of 9500 will magically appear.

#756 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

500 POTC LEs at the original price of 9500

there you have it folks...

confirmed by Palmer! Sweet and excited!

#757 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

In MY perfect world, we'd see a professional (rehearsed, produced) launch video showcasing the new GNR game features and selling points.
They'd ask for questions. THEN, we'd get a live stream with Eric and Joe and Keefer (good players!) showing how it's played AND answering FAQ.
THEN take my deposit money.

#758 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you have not contacted your distributor yet to tell them you are genuinely interested in buying if they make this again, then please do.
I would like to see it happen (because it is fun game and Eric deserves to have more of his creation out there) and I get the impression that they are near making the decision to move fwd with plans to go/no-go.
Despite the multitude of owners trying to downplay and hope it never happens, there appears to be a legit shot if enough interest is there.
A simple phone call or email to tell your distributor you are in, could be all it takes to some them there is enough interest.
I mean lets be honest... NIB in the next year for turtles, GNR, many likely half baked other games, or a known fun game with mature code that is likley getting more polish to completion soon... I know when I logically look at the titles coming, that I will take POTC over all others.

Quoted from Whysnow:

so call a different distributor...
Sorry Joe, but if you are not compiling a list you should be as others are.

Quoted from Whysnow:

"I know no details, but I would be happy to put your name and email on the list and will be telling JJP how many verbal commitments I have" seems easy and smart to do.
Distributors are the public link to manufacturers. Seems logical if you are getting tons of calls to do something with that info and be prepared to take sales if/when they announce. Esp given what was said on stream. Nobody but those at JJP know for real, but sure seems this is them fishing to get a better idea of real world demand. If I was in pinball sales, I would be doing all I can right now to keep contact with my customers and also influence manufacturers if/when I see real demand for a product.

You seem to have all the answers for Joe and how he should run his business. You should buy it from him and become a distributor.

#759 3 years ago

Whats the BOM on POTC LE? lets say its $3-$4K per game....if they were going to do another run of 500 games they would have to shell out $1.5-$2M in cash + labor on building the games....its probably $3-4M to get 500 games out the door. Thats a lot of working capital that they can allocate towards future titles (even if you took big down payments). Selling another 500 POTC LE's isn't gonna get them in the black...they need a couple massive new titles to turn this burning ship around. When you can't even support existing customers with spare parts clearly theres a cash problem ...

#760 3 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

In MY perfect world, we'd see a professional (rehearsed, produced) launch video showcasing the new GNR game features and selling points.
They'd ask for questions. THEN, we'd get a live stream with Eric and Joe and Keefer (good players!) showing how it's played AND answering FAQ.
THEN take my deposit money.

Ive yet to, ever, seen a well produced launch and reveal. All reveals should have some pazaz, excitement.
With zoom and live stream, yes maybe as we get just a little closer to expo and see. Lets also see how this slow ramp up to states relaxing restrictions and getting open helps Jack out to. Still have to finish setting up Chicago.

#761 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hilton - No I get it all - My initial post said JJP is well aware - trust me we've been telling them weekly / monthly we could sell 100's of POTCs and WOZ75th, etc... Your point is well taken... From where I sit I know this horse has been beat to the company is all which you guys don't see - there is no need to tell them, they know. Not arguing with you just trying to state we've been doing just that. Maybe 'fishing' is a good term - but I think they know people want POTC - like I said maybe it was an innocent slip / excitement foretelling of things to come ? Who knows...

Be well bro !

#762 3 years ago

They will make more after the move and when things settle down. Everything right now is on hold until production starts back up. Patience is the key.

#763 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

They will make more after the move and when things settle down. Everything right now is on hold until production starts back up. Patience is the key.

Agree. If they are financial able (and I bet they are to be honest) they will do at least one more run of POTC

#764 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Agree. If they are financial able (and I bet they are to be honest) they will do at least one more run of POTC

The fact that they can't store spare parts tells me just the opposite.....

#765 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

The fact that they can't store spare parts tells me just the opposite.....

If JJP is strapped for cash, they should spend all available money purchasing parts for GnR, to be ready for building them, once they are allowed to reopen. Should that go well, they can shift their attention to building more JJPOTC, followed by the balance of GnR’s. There is no rush needed now to grab names. Hoping we see GnR later this year.

If you want a JJPOTC, it is probably best to buy an existing HUO one now. That means spending the bucks. The market currently requires a $3k to $5k premium. Not unlike the $2k to $3k premium that a R&M takes to pry one out of someone’s hands. The premium is 1) to guarantee you will get one and 2) to get it you soon.

#766 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If you want a JJPOTC, it is probably best to buy an existing HUO one now. That means spending the bucks. The market currently requires a $3k to $5k premium. Not unlike the $2k to $3k premium that a R&M takes to pry one out of someone’s hands. The premium is 1) to guarantee you will get one and 2) to get it you soon.

If someone wants a JJP Pirates now they should jump on this and save themselves $3,000 over an LE. Not often you see a JJP Pirates for under $10k.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-pirates-of-the-caribbean-se-hou

#767 3 years ago

Gotta love the owners all pumping the shit outta this. Lol

#768 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Gotta love the owners all pumping the shit outta this. Lol

The game pumps itself....owners have jack shit to do with it

#769 3 years ago

Pumping sales at 15k. Yeah, that is pumping.

#770 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hilton - No I get it all - My initial post said JJP is well aware - trust me we've been telling them weekly / monthly we could sell 100's of POTCs and WOZ75th, etc... Your point is well taken... From where I sit I know this horse has been beat to the company is all which you guys don't see - there is no need to tell them, they know. Not arguing with you just trying to state we've been doing just that. Maybe 'fishing' is a good term - but I think they know people want POTC - like I said maybe it was an innocent slip / excitement foretelling of things to come ? Who knows...
Be well bro !

Holy shit......the amount of patience you have to have as a distributor to not want to rip the head off of misguided pinsiders is absolutely remarkable.

Joe that is impressive.

#771 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I get that your upset that you weren't in on the original buy....I don't blame u....games sell for what their worth, and if that game is never made again no telling what it will be worth

#772 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I mean look at TBL...its a fun game, but not in the same league as POTC yet sales have been as high as $20K....its crazy, but some people are willing to pay up for a game ! I wouldn't do it, but some will

#773 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Holy shit......the amount of patience you have to have as a distributor to not want to rip the head off of misguided pinsiders is absolutely remarkable.
Joe that is impressive.

I mean.. Joe’s big showroom is a CHURCH!

#774 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Joe that is impressive.

Joe and I are friends. I think you are the misguided one.

Quoted from PtownPin:

I get that your upset that you weren't in on the original buy....I don't blame u....games sell for what their worth, and if that game is never made again no telling what it will be worth

Actually I was in on original buy but passed and glad I did. After the pf issues on that era of JJP, I was happy to have dodged that bullet.
I completely understand market and it is clearly at 12-12.5 currently on the loaded examples. Pumping is guys like you claiming 15k for POTC or 20k for TBL (those are clearly at 14-15k NIB right now with more being built every day).

Granted you a pretty much a LE only guy that gets NIb games so your pinball perspective is pretty limited and squarely in the 2010 fwd category. I mean... can we really trust the opinion of someone that does not even own a bally?

#775 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

...which is why the current owners are dying for this to not get remade! Selfishness.

#776 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Joe that is impressive.

Naw Brian… I get the excitement and trust me we LOVE that... just trying to be grounded is all. Maybe something IS afoot - just saying I don't know that and no reason to starting pumping it up collecting names as a distributor then we're part of the problem with false hype. If something is announced people know where to go to buy and I'll collect all your names and fingerprints then. LOL. Part of the reason I don't like seeing this is I had people emailing me saying 'I'm going to start putting money aside, I'm going to sell this or that so I'm ready, etc...' Not cool to lead people to do that sort of stuff, especially now with everything going on. Keep the faith folks - I have hopes re-runs could certainly be part of the plan for the larger Chicago factory when that's up and running.

#777 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Joe and I are friends. I think you are the misguided one.

Actually I was in on original buy but passed and glad I did. After the pf issues on that era of JJP, I was happy to have dodged that bullet.
I completely understand market and it is clearly at 12-12.5 currently on the loaded examples. Pumping is guys like you claiming 15k for POTC or 20k for TBL (those are clearly at 14-15k NIB right now with more being built every day).
Granted you a pretty much a LE only guy that gets NIb games so your pinball perspective is pretty limited and squarely in the 2010 fwd category. I mean... can we really trust the opinion of someone that does not even own a bally?

Yes - I love Hilton... He does MUCH good for his pinball community in WI... We just bantering, it's all good fun, that's all... : )~

#778 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Naw Brian… I get the excitement and trust me we LOVE that... just trying to be grounded is all. Maybe something IS afoot - just saying I don't know that and no reason to starting pumping it up collecting names as a distributor then we're part of the problem with false hype. If something is announced people know where to go to buy and I'll collect all your names and fingerprints then. LOL. Part of the reason I don't like seeing this is I had people emailing me saying 'I'm going to start putting money aside, I'm going to sell this or that so I'm ready, etc...' Not cool to lead people to do that sort of stuff, especially now with everything going on. Keep the faith folks - I have hopes re-runs could certainly be part of the plan for the larger Chicago factory when that's up and running.

Haha yeah I get it. I agree with then way you handle it though. If not, why not take orders for any theme out there.

To help Hilton, I think his point is it’s only helpful to have some mechanism to alert JJP of the demand out there b/c it’s there no doubt. I hope there is a rerun. I don’t expect one though. Take it easy.

#779 3 years ago

At this point I don't see how JJP doesn't make more Pirates. They need a game that they know has demand and will sell. That's Pirates. All they need to do is complete the code, and put a cool trailer out to relaunch the game. All of the work is done with Pirates versus a new game that requires probably a $1 million + to launch. Seems like a no brainer for a company to make more if you want to make a profit.

#780 3 years ago

we need new games like Eircs GNS and toy story to come out first. I predict pirates will be out sometime after new games get out and production gets going again. I think the people in this form is a small group compared to how many would buy a new title. Another run would sell and they know that but a new game will sell more units and they need to show the world what they got that is new and exciting and make reruns in between so to speak. It's fun speculating on what JJP will do but I personally want them to succeed and be around 10 years from now, and if it was my company I would stay ahead of all the new companies and get new titles out to keep the masses interested in their product. I really hope the move to Chicago helps get their production up so we see more titles and reruns of Pirates.

#781 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I've owned both and in my opinion the ECLE is a better looking game. The wood apron, and the direct print cabinet is pretty incredible. That being said RR isn't far behind. If I was u I would look for a nice HUO one and save a bunch of money off the retail price.

yup ECLE blows ruby red out of the water on looks.

#783 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

This topic is hilarious

Yep...hi lights the old saying people always want what they can’t get. It’s true and we are all guilty of it at some point.

I’ll play devils advocate here, what happens when JJP decides to make say 500-750 more and all of a sudden around the same time Stern, American, Spooky...name you mfg’s... come out with some other kick ass new dream theme with a new layout?
These babies may not sell as quick at 12k then.

Not as simple as saying fire up the line and order parts for another 500 units.

Would be nice to see it happen but I’m not holding my breath, JJP needs to move on.

#784 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

At this point I don't see how JJP doesn't make more Pirates. They need a game that they know has demand and will sell. That's Pirates. All they need to do is complete the code, and put a cool trailer out to relaunch the game.

And set a price that makes them enough money....
And sell enough volume to make the title worth it verse an alternative...

The existing sales helps the hype... but also beats yourself on the potential sales volume... as does the necessary price point.

If you had another game that had more margin, could sell more without competing against itself... then it would make more sense to build THAT game... not pirates.

And that's how we Got wonka....

If you believe in the success of your newer game... pirates is not an attractive proposition. It is however if you don't have something You Think will succeed

#785 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Would be nice to see it happen but I’m not holding my breath

Why? You already have one...

#786 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Why? You already have one...

Why what? It’s a great game, in a perfect world there should be more. I’m guessing your saying I shouldn’t have an opinion though since I already have one. Real nice.

#787 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Why what? It’s a great game, in a perfect world there should be more. I’m guessing your saying I shouldn’t have an opinion though since I already have one. Real nice.

No, you certainly should have an opinion on it. I was just wondering why you wanted them to rerun it if you already had one. But you want more for others to enjoy. Thanks!

#788 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

These babies may not sell as quick at 12k then.

They don’t sell quickly at 12k now and nobody is asking for that (it won’t be the price when they remake then anyway).

They will be 9500 or less...

And what happens then? They easily sell 500 of them at 9500 regardless of what other dream theme pops up.

#789 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

They don’t sell quickly at 12k now and nobody is asking for that (it won’t be the price when they remake then anyway).
And what happens then? They easily sell 500 of them at 9500 regardless of what other dream theme pops up.

Can’t see that happening but since this thread is a pipe dream anyhow maybe we should try to will them into making them even lower than $9500.

#790 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

No, you certainly should have an opinion on it. I was just wondering why you wanted them to rerun it if you already had one. But you want more for others to enjoy. Thanks!

I have one as well and I hope they remake the game. I'd actually like to see JJP have spare parts....my opinion is they probably won't because they don't have the financial capital to pull it off....JJP has known for a year what a hit this game is and they haven't done squat about it. They don't even stock spare parts so thats clearly not a great sign.

#791 3 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I have one as well and I hope they remake the game. I'd actually like to see JJP have spare parts....my opinion is they probably won't because they don't have the financial capital to pull it off....JJP has known for a year what a hit this game is and they haven't done squat about it. They don't even stock spare parts so thats clearly not a great sign.

Spare parts being out of stock is very worrisome for sure. Really a shame, like Joe has said they have been asking JJP for more POTC and WOZRRs for a while now (and I'll bet many other distributors have been as well). Sounds bad that they can't make more POTC after making so few in the first place and having so much demand for it. Really hoping JJP can get this turned around.

#792 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Seems like a couple LE’s just sold quickly within the last week for $12.5+ on here. No doubt that some current owners of POTC and every other game price pump, but you seem to be working really hard to pump down the price.

#793 3 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Seems like a couple LE’s just sold quickly within the last week for $12.5+ on here. No doubt that some current owners of POTC and every other game price pump, but you seem to be working really hard to pump down the price.

Nah, there are owners in the past page posting what they actually sold for. 12k after a month of being advertised is pretty common. Just the reality.

What someone asks is rarely the sale price.

Seems most are asking 12.5 or more.
Appears they are selling at 12 or less after time on the market. Reality of all high priced new games it they always go down over time.

#794 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nah, there are owners in the past page posting what they actually sold for. 12k after a month of being advertised is pretty common. Just the reality.
What someone asks is rarely the sale price.
Seems most are asking 12.5 or more.
Appears they are selling at 12 or less after time on the market. Reality of all high priced new games it they always go down over time.

It really just depends on geographic area, game condition, upgrades, and game plays....I know several that are loaded with almost every mod out there and have sold for $15K....I'm sure some have sold for less than $12K that have no mods, and a shit load of game plays....its a case by case basis....

#795 3 years ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

He’ll start pumping once he gets one. But until then he accuses everyone of pumping. That’s how whysnow rolls.

#796 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

He’ll start pumping once he gets one. But until then he accuses everyone of pumping. That’s how whysnow rolls.

He has no clue what games have actually sold for since he doesn't own one and probably never will....

#797 3 years ago

Just saying I sold a perfect low play HUO LE with around $300 in mods for $12k literally one month ago. I had it up for sale for 2 weeks on here at $12.5k and no bites. Zach from SDTM sold his HUO low play super loaded LE for $12k maybe 6 weeks back, it was up on here over a month at $13k originally.

Around $12k for an HUO LE seems to be the normal price unless the game has now gone up in value $2k-$3k more in less then a month. Hell maybe it has, who knows. If that's the case I wish I would have waited to sell! It wouldn't surprise me as the game is one of the best but that still seems like a big jump in a short amount of time.

I won't lie, I do regret selling it a bit. If anyone really enjoys the game I say keep it versus taking the profit as theres a chance you may never be able to get another one.

#798 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I won't lie, I do regret selling it a bit. If anyone really enjoys the game I say keep it versus taking the profit as theres a chance you may never be able to get another one.

I don't understand the desire to sell, given both it's excellence and "rarity"/demand. It's just too damn good a game, and one of the best modern examples of how packed games from 30 years ago used to be.

#799 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Just saying I sold a perfect low play HUO LE with around $300 in mods for $12k literally one month ago. I had it up for sale for 2 weeks on here at $12.5k and no bites. Zach from SDTM sold his HUO low play super loaded LE for $12k maybe 6 weeks back, it was up on here over a month at $13k originally.
Around $12k for an HUO LE seems to be the normal price unless the game has now gone up in value $2k-$3k more in less then a month. Hell maybe it has, who knows. If that's the case I wish I would have waited to sell! It wouldn't surprise me as the game is one of the best but that still seems like a big jump in a short amount of time.

Thx for sharing. Appreciate when people set the pumpers straight with some actual facts. Good advice also.

#800 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thx for sharing. Appreciate when people set the pumpers straight with some actual facts. Good advice also.

You're becoming the CNN of Pinball.

Let me provide some facts about the current potc market. Current is the operative word.

I put mine up to test the market. I wasn't selling for 12k, 13k, 14k or even 14.5k. I needed 15k no less. Otherwise I'm keeping it.

Game sold in less than 24 hours and I have two guys behind him.

Could be COVID boredom but the market has spoken.

Ok continue speculating about pirates....I just had to drop in some facts. Cheers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

$ 26.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Vernon, BC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,366 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-jjp-make-more-potc/page/16?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.