Topic poll

“Should Game of Thrones LE come with SHAKER motor”

• Yes 71 votes
    55%
  • No 59 votes
    45%

(130 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CAM01366.jpg
blog.jpg
cutting.jpg
da_fack.jpg
liar.jpg
ex.jpg
quick.jpg
empty.jpg
gary_has_the_rest.jpg
stern.jpg
head.jpg
image.jpg
i_have_spoken_.gif
troll.jpg
WHAT.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 years ago

As long as people are willing to buy LE's without a shaker motor Gary will continue not to include it.
Gary's job is to find out the least amount of pinball we will accept for the most amount of money.

He will continue to trim away at the BOM because otherwise he is leaving money on the table.

We have the power people. Exercise a little self-control and stop buying Stern pinball machines.(if you want more pin for your money) A precipitous drop in sales is the only thing that will re-focus Gary's attention from his wallet to his customers satisfaction.

#64 4 years ago

A list obviously composed by a poor man.

Respect: wear a tailored Armani suit and drive a Ferrari and you'll get your ass kissed all day long.
Trust: who do you trust more, guy in Armani suit driving Ferrari or guy in dirty cover-alls driving a lime green Geo Metro.
Class: all rich people have class. Money and class are inseperable. Anyone ever hear about how much "class" Mother Theresa had?
Integrity: when a teenager royally screws up and someone says " he comes from a good family" it ALWAYS means his family has money.
Love: everyday in every possible way. Let's not be naive.

Quoted from happilymarried05:and he has everything but the following

gary_has_the_rest.jpg

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from happilymarried05:

You must be lets go down your list
1) an ass kisser or suit wearer who thinks someone respects you meanwhile they are stealing your rims
2) a very trusting person who gets butt raped quite a bit or upset that you feel like nobody trusts you in your metro
3) a rich person who assumes money gives you class, most of the classy people I know are middle class or have nothing
4) must have gotten screwed over when you were young by rich kids
5) either nobody loves you or you buy a lot of strippers who tell you they love you because you have money or you dream of this case in point see gif
da fack
FLAWED, and I thought the military screwed my brain up

da_fack.jpg

You got me pegged however nothing you say here actually disputes my assertations.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Mods for your pinballs
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mattster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside