3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

I've seen several videos of the BOP 2.0 kit that Dutch put out and I think its awesome. Hopefully we will see them take on another game. If Dutch takes on another game what game would you like to see revamped?

#2 3 years ago

Funhouse was supposed to be done which wld be the best choice imo ......but i believe the project has been cancelled unfortunately....

#3 3 years ago

It's highly unlikely DP will do another 2.0 kit for other titles. I think they are now only focused on making new machines.

With that being said there is a lot of talented guys out there. I wouldn't be surprised seeing another 2.0 kit for another game sometime in the future.

#4 3 years ago

They have their hands full finishing off TBL

Honestly have no idea how they have survived thus far

#5 3 years ago

Yeah they really need to finish tbl before people get pissed and the title loses all buzz

#6 3 years ago

I would definitely purchase Fun House, I'm looking forward to getting TBL pin as well

#7 3 years ago

I vote for Swords of Fury 2.0! Awesome theme, lots of playfield shots and targets to work with as far as new code is concerned - could be awesome! F14 could be cool although I think it would be more about the light show and sounds and DMD graphics than revising gameplay as that playfield makes for a pretty linear game

#8 3 years ago

I don't think it makes financial sense for Dutch to do another one, and whilst they wouldn't rule it out, they said they had no plans currently.

Smaller groups of part-timers, it makes more sense. Or those with a system to sell, like FAST or perhaps Multimorphic (with P-ROC), though the latter are tied up with P3 seemingly, and the former had their plans for "WPC 2.0" kits derailed by JPop / SkitB ... CV & TotAN 2.0 were going to involve JPop and FH 2.0 was going to be SkitB. Aaron did say that the project was dormant rather than dead, and that FH 2.0 would likely be first ... but no news as of yet.

FH 2.0 and CftBL 2.0 would get my votes.

#9 3 years ago

Is it still possible to buy a pinbot 2.0 upgrade kit?

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Davidus56:

Is it still possible to buy a pinbot 2.0 upgrade kit?

Yes. But Dutch have licensed them to CoinTaker. Order through them. Took them ages to get up and running shipping orders, but i think lead times are short now.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Funhouse was supposed to be done which wld be the best choice imo ......but i believe the project has been cancelled unfortunately....

Skit-B was supposed to do FH 2.0

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from rubberducks:

Yes. But Dutch have licensed them to CoinTaker. Order through them. Took them ages to get up and running shipping orders, but i think lead times are short now.

What does "short" mean? Are they still in business?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 9,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    Boards
    KAHR.US Circuits
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 86.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 42.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 46.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 22.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.25
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    The MOD Couple
    $ 999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside