• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

awesome.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Missed this one on the first go-around, and it has been sold out everywhere for a long time. Seems like a great time to re-run it now that the nearly unobtainable Spinout ramp has be reproduced!

#2 7 years ago

Can't see them doing it anytime soon. I'm sure they have projects planned that will keep them busy for quite some time.

#3 7 years ago

they will eventually. Be patient. I have a friend who has one, but I don't know his intentions. I will find out and pm you.

#4 7 years ago

Thanks Patrick. If he wants to let it go, I'm very interested. I already have a CPR Pinbot to do, but the Taxi looks like a simpler job for a first swap.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from NinJaBooT:

Can't see them doing it anytime soon.

I would put this title at "never" instead of "not any time soon".

#6 7 years ago

I didn't try to get one originally due to the unobtainable status of the spinout ramp, but now that problem is solved I reallllly want a rerun ...I have both a red and a blue spinout ramp just begging for a nice shiny play field - please guys make it happen!!!!!!

1 year later
#7 6 years ago

Optimism bump! Please rerun this or someone sell me the one you've been sitting on.

awesome.jpg

#8 6 years ago

I have been trying to find a Taxi playfield for a while. No one seems to have any or wants to sell them

#9 6 years ago

I have a Gold Series Taxi Playfield that I'd be willing to sell....for the right price...PM with Offer.

#10 6 years ago

CPR's playfields are incredibly high quality. If they are going to run a game you should jump on the list and buy. It's a no brainer every time. They can't make them on-demand or for small runs so first time is the best time.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

CPR's playfields are incredibly high quality. If they are going to run a game you should jump on the list and buy. It's a no brainer every time. They can't make them on-demand or for small runs so first time is the best time.

And make sure when it is done you actually buy it. I know like to stay on their good side. As a matter of fact the UPS guy should be dropping off TOTAN today

#12 6 years ago

ToTAN came out Beautiful, got mine on Monday.......

Quoted from Taxman:

As a matter of fact the UPS guy should be dropping off TOTAN today

#13 6 years ago

Just so everyone knows: We currently have No Plans for a Re-Run of the Taxi Playfield. We have so many other titles that we are producing that there is no room for a re-run....Yet. But I'm sure that in 3-4 years we will do another run when the demand is there ( 125-150 )......

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Just so everyone knows: We currently have No Plans for a Re-Run of the Taxi Playfield. We have so many other titles that we are producing that there is no room for a re-run....Yet. But I'm sure that in 3-4 years we will do another run when the demand is there ( 125-150 )......

I sold my Taxi, take all the time you want. lol

#15 6 years ago

I'm sure we will......LOL

Quoted from TOK:

take all the time you want

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

And FYI: stu just so happens to have a taxi pf for sale.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

I sold my Taxi, take all the time you want. lol

Yours is going for touch up and clear very soon!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from jjoravec:

I have been trying to find a Taxi playfield for a while. No one seems to have any or wants to sell them

Buy Stu's! I don't know if he got to hand pick his or not, but it's a Gold, so I'm sure either way he's got a super nice one if you want it.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Yours is going for touch up and clear very soon!

Glad its getting some love. Such a great game!

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Glad its getting some love. Such a great game!

It is. Has working topper light board now and spinout light board was replaced. Absolutely love taxi.

#21 6 years ago

I sure would like a run of a Lola version. I'm not interested in the Marilyn version. Please CPR!

#22 6 years ago

To date CPR has not rerun a playfield. I am not sure that they ever will. Plastics yes but not playfields. I would love to see them do a 2nd run of Flash Gordon but I am not holding my breath.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from WonkoTSane:

To date CPR has not rerun a playfield. I am not sure that they ever will. Plastics yes but not playfields. I would love to see them do a 2nd run of Flash Gordon but I am not holding my breath.

Fathom
centaur

#24 6 years ago

I'd buy Flash Gordon if they did another run.

#25 6 years ago

Never going to happen.

Quoted from codered9394:

I'm not interested in the Marilyn version. Please CPR!

#26 6 years ago

Not True.
We have done 4 Re-Runs of Centaur ( 5 Total )
3 Re-Runs of Fathom
1 Re-Run of Xenon
Etc.......

Quoted from WonkoTSane:

To date CPR has not rerun a playfield. I am not sure that they ever will. Plastics yes but not playfields.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

ToTAN came out Beautiful, got mine on Monday.......

Mine came and it is a thing of beauty. TOTAN is probably the prettiest game in my lineup.

#28 6 years ago

Glad your happy with it......

#29 6 years ago

I love all my CPR stuff. Top quality and a class act to boot. Kudos Kevin and Stu. You guys rock. Only one request. MORE PLEASE.

#30 6 years ago

Wanted to give thanks to Kevin @ CPR for there great customer service .I bought a Diner awhile back and it had a few plastics that were destroyed at the time nobody had them in stock except best of pinball Germany . I bought them thinking if I didn't I may never see a new set for sale again but shortly after that they made a rerun .When I started to pull off the protective tape to install plastics I got some of the artwork with it. So I sent a picture to cpr and was informed the set I purchased had been around for awhile maybe from there first run. Well I was hoping to just buy a few of the worst ones and not buy a whole set .Kevin sent me a new set for just the cost of shipping and I think that's above and beyond expectations .Thanks CPR for your outstanding service and products!

#31 6 years ago

I'd buy a fathom and taxi even though I don't own the games... Fathom just for the art and taxi just because I know they get worn and I'll need it at some point

#32 6 years ago

I would love to pick up a CPR or used playfield. The one i have has seen better days!

5 months later
#33 6 years ago

Anybody have a Taxi playfield they are not going to restore? If so please PM me. Thanks Dan

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
$ 599.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.50
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 109.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!