Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 250 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“TPF Corona Virus Recovery Thread!”

• Hell Yes, im concerned 207 votes
      46%
    • Hell no, the silverball rolls on 200 votes
      44%
    • I already have the virus, im spreading it around!! 43 votes
      10%

(450 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

youpeople (resized).PNG
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.36.37 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.35.12 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.33.09 PM (resized).png
    4AF9F8E6-2DF7-4DD0-B0CA-707965B97C09 (resized).png
    38E6BED7-3E4A-4585-8323-24D4A93A35B1 (resized).png
    GNR (resized).jpg
    4A05C84D-EBF4-4D88-A997-584547719B5F (resized).jpeg
    ABC55A64-3752-4E12-A211-2F452CC48B70 (resized).jpeg
    CF778200-852B-4A7A-8F02-772C37B1D552 (resized).jpeg
    infectious (resized).jpg
    8EDB20EA-ABB1-4EF2-B036-FBC849A62FE5 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 4.15.25 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    67C069B3-F789-4648-871E-05CEAC9F638A (resized).png
    8BALL (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#17 4 years ago

As long as no individual State gets locked down, all will be good.

1 week later
    #229 4 years ago
    Quoted from davijc02:

I remember when SARS, the bird flu, H1N1, and Ebola were going to end civilization as we know it yet here we are.
    This whole whole corona deal is blown the hell out of proportion and will pass. Just more media scare tactics.

Yes

#261 4 years ago

I heard on the radio they expect this covid 19 to return even worse in the fall...

#336 4 years ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

Yeah, the tricky part was getting the 4000 people who have died from it to go along and pretend to be dead.

social security death index is a call away.

#497 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tsskinne:

I will be there hell or high water. My guess is many of us here take daily risks that are higher than coronavirus like replying to a text while driving, consuming some form of drug be it tobacco, alcohol, or caffeine, and being a pinball crowd probably not eating the healthiest of diets. Nobody freaks out over those things on a daily basis. I'm not going to freak out about a new strain of flu going around. Stay home if it makes you feel better, shorter lines for me.

Just think of all the Aspartame that is ingested daily, and that is the real poo!

#566 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zablon:

whysnow Let me help you see the difference...
    Number of deaths for leading causes of death
    Heart disease: 647,457 - Doesn't infect others
    Cancer: 599,108 - Doesn't infect others
    Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936 - Ban cars. Doesn't infect others
    Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201 - Doesn't infect others
    Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383 - Doesn't infect others
    Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404 - Doesn't infect others
    Diabetes: 83,564 - Doesn't infect others
    Influenza and pneumonia: 55,672 - Yep, that sucks too bad we don't do something about that too
    Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,633 - Doesn't infect others
    Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173- Doesn't infect others
    Corvid-19 - Infects others.

47,540 deaths a year to opiods.

#585 4 years ago

Keep chanting "cancel" and and it will come....

#626 4 years ago
    Quoted from vicjw66:

A high school friend of mine worked as an ER nurse at a hospital in Northern California which had one of the first confirmed cases. He complained about the lack of safety protocols and they ignored him. The hospital was monitoring a bunch of patients but didn’t have the tests to confirm cases. Dept. of HHS came in for a meeting with all the RN’s and didn’t have a clue according to him. They asked them all to sign NDAs. That’s all they seemed to care about at the time. The nurses told HHS to pound sand. My friend quit. That was mid February if I remember. He’s terrified of this thing.
    If the flu kills 60k Americans each year and this thing is over 10 times deadlier and much more contagious, you are looking at possibly millions of deaths if massive precautions aren’t taken. If it mutates into a deadlier form like the 1918 Spanish flu did, then who knows.
    I can’t think of a more dangerous environment for this thing to spread than a large pinball show. I’ve been to a few, and what I’ve noticed is disgusting. People wiping there nose and face while playing. Then the next person does the same. Alternating between touching the flippers then scratching their nose and rubbing their eyes and mouth. If concerts and sporting events are being cancelled, then pinball shows certainly should be as well.

Interesting that NDA were required. Right there that is an eyebrow raiser. (Rock)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-coronavirus-stop-you-from-attending-tpf?tu=chad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.