Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 894 posts
  • 250 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Daditude
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“TPF Corona Virus Recovery Thread!”

• Hell Yes, im concerned 207 votes
      46%
    • Hell no, the silverball rolls on 200 votes
      44%
    • I already have the virus, im spreading it around!! 43 votes
      10%

(450 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

youpeople (resized).PNG
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.36.37 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.35.12 PM (resized).png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-13 at 9.33.09 PM (resized).png
    4AF9F8E6-2DF7-4DD0-B0CA-707965B97C09 (resized).png
    38E6BED7-3E4A-4585-8323-24D4A93A35B1 (resized).png
    GNR (resized).jpg
    4A05C84D-EBF4-4D88-A997-584547719B5F (resized).jpeg
    ABC55A64-3752-4E12-A211-2F452CC48B70 (resized).jpeg
    CF778200-852B-4A7A-8F02-772C37B1D552 (resized).jpeg
    infectious (resized).jpg
    8EDB20EA-ABB1-4EF2-B036-FBC849A62FE5 (resized).jpeg
    Screen Shot 2020-03-12 at 4.15.25 PM (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    67C069B3-F789-4648-871E-05CEAC9F638A (resized).png
    8BALL (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#745 4 years ago
    Quoted from drfrightner:

No I don't jest. People are catching this and getting over it in a week or so. I'm betting thousands of people have gotten this before this even become a nationwide media epidemic, went to the doctor, got some medicine and got better in a week. People are acting like if you get this it's a death sentence... its not. It's deadly than the flu because people who have pre-existing medical conditions it can kill those people a lot fast than the flu. People who're the most at risk should be the same people being triple smart. The media is acting as if people are dying in a second by second basis, you contract this virus and you're dead 10 seconds later. It's not like that.
    I would bet previous to the media hype that up to 1 million people got this thing, thought they had the flu, got rest, medicine and are better now. There was no testing for it until recently. Cancelling pinball shows is smart right now, until the government can catch up and get a handle on everything including the messaging.
    The messaging is the most important thing needing to cut thru what is or isn't true and calm people down. Once people start to understand all the details about this I feel everyone will calm down drastically.
    Give this whole thing 2 weeks and you'll see a drastic reduction in concern from most Americans. I've been watching videos from doctors and they're mostly all saying the same thing the media is making it sound way worse than it really is... you catch it 97% of the people get rest medicine and boom they're back to normal.
    That is a far cry from how its being described thru social media and the mainstream media.

I'd love to know what medicine you are advising people to take where they will recover within a week?
    The hospital I work in has just had their 2nd and 3rd confirmed cases admitted to ICU.
    If I give you their number can you give them a call and offer your expert medical advice?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-coronavirus-stop-you-from-attending-tpf?tu=WJxxxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.