Coyote Ugly1.jpg
heithkit fireball.gif
Heithkit Fireball Pinball.JPG
kingpin offer.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
download.jpg
image-779.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#235 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I'd go $8k on a BBB. I would love to own one, but I can't justify going higher than that. Damn I sound like Neo lol...but he wouldn't go over 6k Here's hopin' someone re-re-re-re-makes the shit out of it!!!

Yea, and I wouldn't go 6k for BBB either. I would now knowing I could resell it for 12k, but to keep? no. It's an ok game. got some good jokes and I like the sexual nature of it. But gameplay wise, it's a 3k game to me. I'd rather see pinball circus get made. Actually, i'm looking more towards P3 than anything else. Compared to that, everything else (exception of pinball 2000) is old HAT!

#248 10 years ago
Quoted from jimjim66:

I agree, but so far the parts are better than the whole. I would love to see how they tie it together. When I saw the demonstrations, I was impressed with what everything did, but nothing was unified with a purpose. Best toys I have seen on a pinball machine, but the blandest looking machine I have ever seen. You really have to use your imagination on what it could be, and that is why I think it is slow in catching the attention it deserves.
Art and theme are a huge part of this hobby and what sells pins.

did you see the new videos of the games? they are coming along even better than the demo's i've played over the past 2 years.

#251 10 years ago

how would customs even know what solder was used?

#275 10 years ago

does that include the non numbered ones that were pieced together after the initial run was shipped out? There was something like, 11 more made beyond the numbered ones.

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Yes, once they hit 30 grand I think you'll see more come up for sale..

More? they are up for sale all the time already. It's not like it's hard to find a BBB if you want to shell out the cash. Not a rare sight by any means.

#297 10 years ago

I thought anything made before the ban was exempt? Since 1996 is plastered all over BBB, how would they know when it was even made?

#318 10 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

I would buy just so I could own two games everyone said would never be remade : )

I don't think it's worth the footprint space. I think that's more valuable than any game to have, just to say.....HA!

#324 10 years ago

OMG, two pins together owned by the same guy? Set the boards on fire with talk.

#327 10 years ago

what about the guy who owns pinball circus and 400 other games? Usually when someone is making a game, they usually own other games as well. Don't know any of the boutique run companies, that don't own any other machines besides the one they are making.

#345 10 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

They would sell 1,000 at 7K in 3 hours.
...and I'd be 2nd in line...

Maybe to distributors, but not homes. Especially not right now, when you have big dollar NIB money going out in 6 different directions.

#347 10 years ago

If you play the game, you would agree it's not a top 30 playing game. Has nothing to do with jealousy, rarity or any of it. Just basic layout and rules. It's ok, but that top loop area isn't as smooth as it should be. And many things on it, just seem a little off, when it comes to angles and what not. If they would have had more time to test play it and tweek it, i'm sure it could have been better than it ended up being.

#351 10 years ago

i'm not saying it's a bad game. It's average. Same goes for AFM. it's just with AFM, being and econoline game, seems you should get more for your money. empty playfield isn't worth 7k.

#358 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

That puts your opinion of BBB in perspective: you have it about the same level as AFM, a game which most people love. I think that those who don't share your opinion that AFM is an average game should not put any value on your opinion of BBB. If you're not a good judge of one why should anyone think you're a good judge of the other?

Actually, seeing that you own AFM, I already knew why you thought BBB was better than it is. You might as well just go out and buy shit tales and CFTBL.

#372 10 years ago

and who would have thought that a bathroom tampon dispenser could start and investigation to close an entire pinball division? But damn, if I wouldn't have wanted to work there while it was on.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-bbb-be-remade-again?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.