Coyote Ugly1.jpg
heithkit fireball.gif
Heithkit Fireball Pinball.JPG
kingpin offer.jpg
024.JPG
023.JPG
download.jpg
image-779.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Ratings, Shmatings........
Most people have never played BBB, there are only 197 in the world.

I have played three different BBB's, Its a cool game but I would rather have a few dozen other games before dropping crazy money on one. I could just play my JP while watching the Big Bang Theory and save $10,000 or $20,000.

#145 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I have played three different BBB's, Its a cool game but I would rather have a few dozen other games before dropping crazy money on one. I could just play my JP while watching the Big Bang Theory and save $10,000 or $20,000.

Quoted from badbilly27:

I got rid of CQ AFM and CQ MB to buy my NIB BBB and don't regret it one bit. And I am notorious for post purchase regret. AFM & MB look great in a collection - but are both over-rated in my opinion. Happy to have a piece of history and a great game to boot

Yeah, the key word here being......I.

#162 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Exactly!
Thus the need for the remake....

A remake would end up being twice the price of the first run. Thats close to $9,000....I'm out.

A remake between $4,000 and $6,000....I might be in.

#164 10 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

And $20K for a BBB is greed, not a whole bunch of people who can't afford it being jealous.

Wanting a pinball machine at all is "greed". Don't get it twisted, everyone is greedy based on there own self interest. Who gets to decide what amount of money is to "greedy" or to much? You do.

#171 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The first BBB remake was $4500 back when Stern games were $3700, so You are not going to get BBB for $4000 10 years latter.
I imagine that a remake will run $8000 just like the MMr.

Yep, I am aware, thats why I said I'm out unless its between 4 and 6k.

#214 10 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Yeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr out !

Indeed...I am out of buying said fictitious remake that I do not prefer over just about every game since LOTR compared to the price point it would likely command. No worries here. Bring on Pinball Zombies.

#227 10 years ago

I would like to see new original games made. However I am only a small part of the buying/playing market.

#239 10 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Says the *other* "Location Unknown" guy.
Let me guess, someone was stalking you on the internet too?
Don't try to change the subject about the false conversation you had with Gene Cunningham months ago just to stir up s**t on Pinside.
NOT COOL!

Location, location. Adding your location is not a rule on pinside, however harassing people about it might be considered against the rules.

#254 10 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

This is extreme...but with unlimited production he could be dead on.

It's not exteme, its absurd.

#259 10 years ago

Clearly there are only two solutions. All pins must be valued exactly the same, and all people will share all pins for equal amounts of time. Or we must destroy all pins.

Or we could just let people decide individually what to pay for or sell them for..... Nah, that will never work.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

30,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Victoria, BC
$ 209.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PEN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-bbb-be-remade-again?tu=PEN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.