(Topic ID: 72572)

Will arcade cabs become the next pinball?

By Dommer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 80 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dantebean
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tekken-466.JPG
    20130907_184543.jpg
    20130907_184430.jpg
    atomiswave.jpg
    image-334.jpg
    image-678.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 10 years ago

Dedicated cabinets are dead!!!!

There are a few exceptions of course.....

#59 10 years ago

i despised the Gauntlet II cabinet , especially compared to the first one.

Quoted from nighttaco:

I like having more pinballs personally.

that is a Knockout FT by the way!!!!!

Quoted from LesManley:

Many people just want to play the game and they have the mentality, why not have 60-100-200 games in one cab as opposed to multiple cabinets. That's not me. If I can't have the game like I remember it, I would rather just not have it.

I thought the same way for a long time, but eventually built something that i am content with. Yes if i had it my way I would have 200 Arcade games and 200 Pinball tables in my mancave. Not enough space and money for that dream at the moment. But if that day comes the whole Pinside will be invited over.

Got a video game question for you all. Does anyone remember the game Wall Street? I have it on MAME, I never remember seeing it in the arcade, did anyone actually play this game?

#66 10 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Really? I always liked it better.

it could be that i think they had 2 player and 4 player versions and they never seemed to be original...
    I think the control panel overlay might have been nicer on 2......edit (my memory is foggy on this but i think they were some conversions going on back then so i must have come across a bunch of Gauntlet 2 that weren't stock)

I was a sucker for the original since i played it a TON at the local comic book store. i absolutely love the side art, still to this day

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider islandpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-arcade-cabs-become-the-next-pinball?tu=islandpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.