Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Jmckune
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image0000001_39 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3236 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3681 (resized).JPG
    20191101_172653 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

It definitely won’t fit in my CTS. But I can use an enclave. Is the opening and cargo space big enough with all rear seats folded? Thinking about making a 10hr drive and don’t want any surprises

#2 4 years ago

What year? Model?

Thanks
    Blake

#3 4 years ago

2009 Buick Enclave CXL I believe.

#4 4 years ago

And what is the pin?

Thanks
    Blake

#5 4 years ago

I have seen pinball machines fit in much smaller vehicles.
    -Mike

#6 4 years ago

Pin*Bot

#7 4 years ago

Here are the dimensions for your ride:

https://www.iseecars.com/car/2009-buick-enclave-dimensions

Thanks
    Blake

#8 4 years ago

For comparison, my wife has a Kia Borrego which is real close to a Enclave and I can fit either one normal or two on their sides.
    -Mike

20191101_172653 (resized).jpg20191101_172653 (resized).jpg
    #9 4 years ago

Used to own a 2009 Enclave and now we have a 2016 Enclave and a pin will fit no problem into either one.

#10 4 years ago

My worry was mainly about the floor to lift gate opening height. I know for sure it will fit with rear and middle captains folded. Think I can get away with taking legs off and folding head?

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

Think I can get away with taking legs off and folding head?

Absolutely
    -Mike

#12 4 years ago

Head folded is around 53" height based on flyer.

Thanks
    Blake

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

My worry was mainly about the floor to lift gate opening height. I know for sure it will fit with rear and middle captains folded. Think I can get away with taking legs off and folding head?

That'll work.

You could also have it in the Stern box still on the palette and that'll fit in there as well.

IMG_3681 (resized).JPGIMG_3681 (resized).JPG
    #14 4 years ago

Stern Spiderman with the legs off and head folded down.

IMG_3236 (resized).JPGIMG_3236 (resized).JPG
    #15 4 years ago

Not a set in stone thing yet. Gonna see in 4 days. Only reason I’m willing to drive right now is it’s auction price is currently under half of what a pinbot usually goes for on here. The seller stated that “multiple displays are adding scores at same time”. I watched the video he posted, the machine is functioning exactly as programmed. Showing scores on the player 4 display in instances such as bonus = xxxxxx and Vortex Power and those times. After that the full score goes up to main display... now hopefully you all don’t find it and outbid me on it. Would really be the only way I’d be able to get one with my current budget.

#16 4 years ago

Legs off, head folded down is 30 inches from under cab to top of head folded.
    -Mike

image0000001_39 (resized).jpgimage0000001_39 (resized).jpg
    #17 4 years ago
    Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Legs off, head folded down is 30 inches from under cab to top of head folded.
    -Mike[quoted image]

What the hell was I thinking lol. 53" really. Of coarse the flyer meant with legs and head folded. Good thing some folks know what they are talking about

Thanks
    Blake

#18 4 years ago

Another question for you Pinbot owners. Does pinbot speaker panel remove just like my bride and bad cats? It has a more Bally like look on its speaker panel. I assume getting to the bolts is identical but since the display is in the backglass rather than the speaker panel I didn’t know if there was any difference in access. Thanks

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Jmckune:

2009 Buick Enclave CXL I believe.

That is what I have and yes I have transported Monster Bash and Black Rose in that bad boy.

#20 4 years ago

losing hope on this. I had a $300 lead window/cushion in $10 increments and someone went just above that. I can’t do much more so I’m likely not going to be able to get it. Just stinks cause I know how to fix the things and it’s one I was really hoping to get/work on. I submit one more bid and currently have the lead but since there’s still 2 days left I doubt it will be enough. I know it’s how it goes but was really looking forward to this. Maybe I’ll get lucky some other time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-a-pinball-fit-in-a-buick-enclave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.