(Topic ID: 195348)

Will a Pin2000 fit in a Chrysler Minivan?

By Milton187

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Milton187
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Ahoy,

The title says it all. Will it fit without removal of the head?

LMK,

Milton

#2 6 years ago

It should (as long as you are ok with detaching the head if it doesn't fit with it on). I fit a RFM in an '04 Acura MDX by detaching the head. I would assume the minivan has more room.

#3 6 years ago

I doubt it...my buddy Wiggy here on the forums rented a cargo van to move an RFM he bought from me....we ended up having to remove the head.

#4 6 years ago

I don't have experience with your exact minivan but mine were like 13" too tall on my wife's Odyssey. Everything I ever did on my PIN2Ks was super easy to work on. The manual gives clear instructions on how to remove the head. If you still have the old tube TV it will be heavy but should be very doable.

#5 6 years ago
    Quoted from ypurchn:

Everything I ever did on my PIN2Ks was super easy to work on. The manual gives clear instructions on how to remove the head.

+1 Head is easy to remove...

#6 6 years ago

Yes fits easily go in through side door. Can fit one cross way then another through back door assuming you have store flat seats.

#7 6 years ago

I don't see any point in moving a Pin2k without removing the head. It's so easy to do and really removes some weight and size from the cabinet.

#8 6 years ago

Chrysler town and country and dodge caravans you will have to remove the head to get it to fit.

I have moved 2 SWE1's and had to do it both times. I have a 2012 Town and country.

#9 6 years ago

Agree. I have done many Pin 2000 moves with Town and Country and the head must come off. Like everyone says, the heads are easy to come off and it makes them so much lighter.

2 weeks later
    #10 6 years ago

Yes you can fit it without removing the head.
    Much easier with it removed.

Thanks!

Milty.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-a-pin2000-fit-in-a-chrysler-minivan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.