8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bonanza
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg

#1 8 years ago

Have you tried it? Looking to upgrade from my Prius C and would love to be able to fit a pin in it.

#2 8 years ago

Interested in this question too. Keep meaning to go by the Toyota dealer and measure the hatch opening. you need at least 30 inches in the vertical for a Williams (back glass folded down on base) and I think a Stern might be a bit more, so 31? I don't think the problem will be with the space between the wheel wells or length but could be wrong on that too. HA! sorry I wasn't more help but it's been something that has been on my mind too.

#3 8 years ago

I can fit EMs and any game that I can detach the head in the C but I'd gladly upgrade to a V if it gives me the convenience of fitting a DMD

#4 8 years ago

Should work fine if you take the head off.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5 8 years ago

I have a Prius V and I'm pretty certain a folding head pin won't fit with the head attached. Outside that, I've been able to get everything up to a Black Hole in mine, but I wouldn't want to have to stuff another Black Hole in there. It was a very uncomfortable drive home

Everything else, including a Paragon, has fit pretty well but the widebodies require some creativity and use of the front seat, so a traveling companion could be trouble. Standard size machines are no problem though.

#6 8 years ago

Just measured the vertical space in the hatch area and it is 29" tall. You will have to take the head off the pin.

1 week later
    #7 8 years ago

Cool. Thanks for checking!

#8 8 years ago

What about a Smart Car?

#9 8 years ago

I have a Toyota highlander and they fit just fine in there but I was looking at a Prius V. I guess if I get one I'll either have to borrow someones car or rent a car to get another pin.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-a-new-stern-fit-in-a-prius-v and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.