6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tomtest
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Title says it all

#2 6 years ago

I have a question. Will you and the pinball weigh as much as four teenage girls?

I almost about 2 years ago t-boned one that drove in front of me leaving a McDonalds. I had the green by the way. So close that I could see the faces of the girls that I was about to slam into. I hit my brakes just missed them by five or six feet.

#3 6 years ago

what generation Fit? I fit a batman forever in my 2015 Fit, however the drive home was not comfortable at all due to me having to move my seat up pretty close to the dash.

#4 6 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

what generation Fit? I fit a batman forever in my 2015 Fit, however the drive home was not comfortable at all due to me having to move my seat up pretty close to the dash.

I've put one in mine - twice but can't remember if I had to scoot the seat up or not.

#5 6 years ago

I've fit a laser ball (even wider) in my 07, but it was tight. You should be fine.

#6 6 years ago

Thanks yall

#7 6 years ago

ABSOLUTELY NOT, but you can fit a Fit in a Flight 2000, that way we'll have a Subaru and a Fit in time capsules this week.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-a-flight-2000-fit-in-a-honda-fit?hl=shootthepyramid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.