(Topic ID: 130100)

Will 2 Pins fit in Ford Expedition or Chrysler T&C?

By luckymoey

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by luckymoey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Will a newer Expedition fit 1 Stern and 1 90's B/W?

Don't think it will be a problem but thought I'd check to make sure.

How about a Chrysler Town & Country? Would be cheaper to rent.

Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

You can fit 2 in a Chrysler Town and County. One across where the back seats are and one straight in. Both those games should fit fine.

#3 8 years ago

i fit them in a town and country stow and go

#4 8 years ago

I've done two turned onto their sides, bottom to bottom

#5 8 years ago

Yep take it from Reddog 2 fit in a Town and Country.

#6 8 years ago

Great, thanks. The T&C is a lot cheaper to rent.

#7 8 years ago

load one straight in from the side door and one from the back. you can do either one strapped to a dolly no problem.

I've fit 2 WPC games and an em with 2 people....it's a tight fit.

-c

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from luckymoey:

Great, thanks. The T&C is a lot cheaper to rent.

Also way better on gas then an Expedition.

#9 8 years ago

Make sure the one between the two sliding doors has the head towards the passenger seat though or you will have to move the drivers seat pretty far forward. You are going to want to protect the head as well. It's a tight fit getting the head in and might get banged up if you aren't careful.

#10 8 years ago

For what it's worth, two will also fit in the Expedition in a "T" configuration.

#11 8 years ago

Thanks for all the info and tips.

I have 2 SUVs of my own (Audi, Hyundai) but neither one will fit even a single pin.

The airport is 10 minutes from my house though and only $65 total to rent a minivan.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-2-pins-fit-in-ford-expedition-or-chrysler-tc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.