• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by EJS
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Picture 011 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hi there,
Gauging interest to see if there is anybody else out there who has a Wild Wild West that they would want a repro for. It was my first game and is still one of my favorite games of all time, but the backglass is pretty trashed on mine. Wondering if there are other people who would be interested in a repro and maybe we can all collectively reach out to one of the screen printed backglass reproducers and see if they'll give it a stab. I'll keep this list updated with anybody who would be in.

1- radial_head (myself)

1 month later
#3 3 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I just picked up a WWW. I think my backglass is in pretty good shape, but I'll know more after I have some time to start shopping it out this weekend.

Awesome! It's a great game. Pretty rare but extremely unique. Best two-player EM in my opinion.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

I've been successful at created translites based on scans of an original.
Would be happy to try my hand for this if you are interested. Is it possible to scan it?
My translites run about $150 for this size.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll stick with doing my darnedest to get a screen printed or NOS one.

1 year later
#10 2 years ago

I've talked to Ron and Shay and Wade, we would need a pre order of about 25 people, which is probably not going to happen with this title. A shame.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wild-wild-west-repro-backglass?tu=radial_head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.