(Topic ID: 304092)

Wild kingdom circuit board

By 2manypins

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wkcb1 (resized).jpg
    20211114_064428 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Just taking a stab in the dark yo see if anyone has a circuit board for a Midway wild kingdom.
    It is the one that controls Charlie it's it's on the back of the Playfield.
    If you open the bottom back door it's on top in the middle.
    Thanks

20211114_064428 (resized).jpg20211114_064428 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

I just recently bought the game and noticed that this circuit board was broke in two.

#3 2 years ago

You're very likely never going to find one, and this is a trivial repair.
    Glue it back together from the back, bridge the traces with solder, 5 minute job.

#4 2 years ago

Thanks for the info.

1 year later
    #5 1 year ago

Hi there

I have had the same issue during transport ( 800 miles trip) the backdoor get loose , door lock bumped into the circuit board and brake it ,door is worn lower side , it was poorly fixed with some wood screws . I have repaired the circuit board tough but now I am after the Manual with the targets adjustments information if somebody did a scan please Help . I do have the schematic find it online but no manual on the web , so anyone if have the Wild kingdom Manual please Help ! I am now at the resurrection start , game do start but do not register shoots and Charlie do not shoot either . Game was collected without the 8 track tape, I have had to buy an 8 track recorder and then to record the tape, mp3 was found on Clay's page so the the background music is there

wkcb1 (resized).jpgwkcb1 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wild-kingdom-circuit-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.