5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 96 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by calvin12
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

spanking.gif
    DV.jpg
    Wife-Slap-19817704291.jpeg
    devil Head_2.gif
    ariana-grande-1383425719.jpg
    10646801_10202351060845268_1029208722857746709_n.jpg
    hottie.jpg
    KB.jpg
    Chance_d1260b_2303542.jpg
    pimp-hand-you-got-to-keep-it-strong.jpg
    IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0229.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 5 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

dudes will take any and every opportunity, fake or real, to make jokes about hitting and killing women. so hilarious guys!

Pretty sure it isn't exclusive to just women.

It's definatly not OK to hit a woman, but then again, a real woman wouldn't smash a guy's stuff cause she's mad at him.

A real woman would just sell them when he's not home.

Seriously, don't hit yer ladies, love them, respect them, and fill their shoes with tempered glass if they break your pins.

#52 5 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

feel free to ignore me if you want extreme misogyny to slide by without comment in the future. simple solution.

I'm just saying, let the mods do the moderating.

#53 5 years ago

also...there may be a silver lining in this....excellent time for some invisaglass maybe?

"Dang Honey, now I need a new sheet of glass, and its $300"

#54 5 years ago

Not sure why people would think this is fake. Crazy wives aren't like Sasquatch or Chupacabra folks.

#55 5 years ago
    Quoted from docv:

Happy wife happy life. Merry Christmas.

No wife, no problem.

What made her smash up your pin?

#56 5 years ago
    Quoted from PorkChopExpress:

I'm just saying, let the mods do the moderating.

moderating? i made one short critical comment calling out a cluster of lame jokes, that's all. no need to derail the thread over it.

#57 5 years ago

Time to man up and get things fixed with this relationship or get out. This is not normal behavior and is obvious that things are quite bad.

Looks like you have some tough decisions in front of you and I predict the only way this ends is with a new wife or a new hobby.

#58 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Time to man up and get things fixed with this relationship or get out. This is not normal behavior and is obvious that things are quite bad.

^

#59 5 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

my suggestion is giving her oral pleasure....I find that to be a good solution in times like this....

You mean yell at her??

#60 5 years ago

If my wife would do that I'd dump all her "makeup shit" in the tub and fill it all the way up and watch her go "apeshit".

#61 5 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

If my wife would do that...

If My wife did that I'd take her meth away.

#62 5 years ago

If my wife would do that I'd dump all her "makeup shit" in the tub and fill it all the way up and watch her go "apeshit".

hottie.jpg
    #63 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

If My wife did that I'd take her meth away.

If your wife's on Meth, you won't need to worry about her smashing it up. Either she'll take it all apart one night to see how it works or she'll pawn it to get more.
    Just kidding disclaimer

#64 5 years ago

"Im mad about you wasting money on these pinball machines" here, let me smash them with a bat....makes sense.

#65 5 years ago

When I really piss my wife off I hide her pistol, I could care less about pinball at that point.

10646801_10202351060845268_1029208722857746709_n.jpg
    #66 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Looks like you have some tough decisions in front of you and I predict the only way this ends is with a new wife or a new hobby.

The new hobby won't fix the old wife.

Been married 20 years, this kind of crap happens from time to time. Maybe she was justified, maybe she was off her meds, maybe he bought a pin without her consent (not that I would know about that).

Not every relationship is storybook, people come from all different places and families and not every relationship is relatable to our own. For some, possibly including the OP, this is normal. He doesn't seem that upset about it.

Just sayin, People with glass tables shouldn't throw stones.

Bazinga.

#67 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

When I really piss my wife off I hide her pistol, I could care less about pinball at that point.

10646801_10202351060845268_10292... 54 KB

That is one woman I would not want to piss off.

#68 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

The new hobby won't fix the old wife.
    Been married 20 years, this kind of crap happens from time to time. Maybe she was justified, maybe she was off her meds, maybe he bought a pin without her consent (not that I would know about that).
    Not every relationship is storybook, people come from all different places and families and not every relationship is relatable to our own. For some, possibly including the OP, this is normal. He doesn't seem that upset about it.
    Just sayin, People with glass tables shouldn't throw stones.
    Bazinga.

i don't care what a person's upbringing or background is, or what they're used to, if someone is taking a baseball bat to their spouse's possessions, that is not normal or ok and they need to seek outside help of some kind. saying that is not throwing stones - therapy/counseling is not a punishment, nor is it something to be ashamed of.

#69 5 years ago

The only way to deal with that behavior is to quickly vacuum it up, replace the glass, turn the volume way the F up, and commence playing till 3am.

#70 5 years ago

Well, whatever you did to make her mad...bet you won't do that again. She has some spunk.

#71 5 years ago

That's not tolerable, it just isn't. That would end any relationship for me, married or not. I know we don't know the whole of the story, and maybe you're spending your family's live blood money on a hobby, but outside of that, this is not appropriate.

This is vindictive, mean and throws some huge red flags towards her mental stability. I couldn't live with someone who would do this to me, it'd be as bad as them saying they cheated on me.

#72 5 years ago

that probably cost more that the pins

#73 5 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

dudes will take any and every opportunity, fake or real, to make jokes about hitting and killing women. so hilarious guys!

Different people are into different things.

As long as it's consensual, Vid says C'est la vie.

ariana-grande-1383425719.jpg
    #74 5 years ago

Dollar says wife is a redhead.

Edit: i can say this. I married a redhead.

#75 5 years ago

The ball's in your court. Make her happy with a peace offering - sell one and use the money to do something nice for her. May I suggest selling the Cactus Jacks to someone in Waterford, WI that is looking for one?

#76 5 years ago
    Quoted from eeperjesi:

Dollar says wife is a redhead.

Damn gingers.

#77 5 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

*** This type of post is unacceptable on pinside. Domestic violence is not a joke. In our view, as a moderator team, this is the same as using racial slurs in a joke. ***
    Post edited by moderator: Domestic violence is not a joke.

Then shut down the thread Moderator...you do realize THIS IS demostic violence against him right???

#78 5 years ago
    Quoted from Xerico:

This type of comment is COMPLETELY out of line. Even as a joke, suggesting that he punish his wife by smacking her is in bad taste.
    As such, the moderation team has decided that we need to make it clear that posts such as this are unacceptable. We consider this type of comment on par with using racial slurs.
    FREDDY has been permanently ejected from this thread for this statement.
    Marcus

Whoa, the whole moderation team !!! Pfff lighten up a little sjeesh

#79 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Then shut down the thread Moderator...you do realize THIS IS demostic violence against him right???

It's Vandalism, Unless you meant to type Demonistic.

#80 5 years ago

devil Head_2.gif
    #81 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

No, it's not. Domestic violence is more than just physical attacks.

#82 5 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

Whoa, the whole moderation team !!! Pfff lighten up a little sjeesh

Yea, I think it's discriminatory.

If it was his male roommate would you have taken the same action when everyone said to go kick his ass? I can site quite a few examples where people have made similar statements about people being ripped off, and that didn't even include damage to a pinball machine.

What's with people that nobody can joke about anything anymore without someone getting offended and crying about it.

Is domestic (that's how you spell it btw) abuse, I mean real domestic abuse funny, of course not, it's sad. Is telling someone to pimp slap their old lady for smashing up a pin funny, I don't think so, but I don't see where it's inciting a riot, it's just a freakin joke.

Fun's canceled, everyone go home.

#83 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

No, it's not. Domestic violence is more than just physical attacks.

Ha, some people just don't get it.

#84 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

If it was his male roommate would you have taken the same action when everyone said to go kick his ass?

Agreed, and if you were his male lover and bashed his belongings in with a baseball bat they'd call it domestic violence.

#85 5 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

Ha, some people just don't get it.

I get it more than you know.

So much so that even suggesting that something so harmless as breaking some playfield glass is "Domestic VIOLENCE" is ridiculous and insulting to those who know what it really means.

#86 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Agreed, and if you were his male lover and bashed his belongings in with a baseball bat they'd call it domestic violence.

If I was his male lover he won't be wasting his time playing pinball

#87 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Just to be clear, it's not Vandalism because it's joint property. Marital assets. She wouldn't be charged for anything. Now if they were dating and she smashed it, that's Vandalism-DV. Just a law enforcement guy speaking. Pretty messed up if it's a real picture/scenario.

#88 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

So much so that even suggesting that something so harmless as breaking some playfield glass is "Domestic VIOLENCE" is ridiculous and insulting to those who know what it really means.

When I go home and I'm pissed at my wife for spending monies on her car, I usually just go grab a baseball bat and beat the shit out of it. I mean it's only vandalism...no big whoop?

Coming betixed a man and his pinball machines...what's more emotional abuse than that!

#89 5 years ago
    Quoted from Grinder901:

Just to be clear, it's not Vandalism because it's joint property. Marital assets. She wouldn't be charged for anything. Now if they were dating and she smashed it, that's Vandalism-DV. Just a law enforcement guy speaking. Pretty messed up if it's a real picture/scenario.

Thank you, Either way, it's not domestic violence. If she used his head to break it, then yup, If he put the broken glass in her shoes then yup. In this case, it's not domestic violence, The real Law has spoken.

#90 5 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

When I go home and I'm pissed at my wife for spending monies on her car, I usually just go grab a baseball bat and beat the shit out of it. I mean it's only vandalism...no big whoop?
    Coming betixed a man and his pinball machines...what's more emotional abuse than that!

I'll agree to the emotional abuse. Speaking of emotional, I'll let you all continue and drain outta this one before I get myself in trouble.

#91 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

Thank you, Either way, it's not domestic violence. If she used his head to break it, then yup, If he put the broken glass in her shoes then yup. In this case, it's not domestic violence, The real Law has spoken.

Def indicative of an anger management problem and wouldnt be surprised if violence like this turned from property to person. Its pretty much a civil issue at this point and not a law enforcement issue. It's violent behavior for sure.

#92 5 years ago

Wife-Slap-19817704291.jpeg
    #94 5 years ago

I can tell that this relationship is built on mutual respect and love.

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
    #96 5 years ago
    Quoted from NextoPin:

I didn't quote you as being someone who does not get it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Apparel - Men
    Pinside Shop
    $ 245.95
    Boards
    Allteksystems
    $ 55.00
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Photos
    $ 38.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 199.99
    $ 45.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 30.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 189.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 199.99
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 219.00
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 17.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside